Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 2040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 01, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
Even though the bitcoin was made legal in most of the countries by G20 report,it looks like it didn't made any big changes in the market so people are not much cared about the legality for now

Not sure where you read that, but it's false, and for that reason it didn't do anything with the market. On top of that, you have to understand that legal developments don't necessarily have to affect the market positively or negatively. It's somehow that people keep thinking that whenever the price moves up or down, it has to be related to something that happened, which isn't true. In most cases it's just supply and demand battling causing the market to start jumping up and down, especially so if the markets are thin enough, then the effects are even more intense. At some point when there is more liquidity available, the movements won't cause much volatility anymore, so it's just temporary.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
Yes definitely have big chance to change our future using bitcoin in our daily lives,because i believe every dreams needs an hard work and dedication to become more succesful.I know bitcoin maybe known to be very volatile,but one thing for sure the profit you will gain here can really make you to change your brighter future.In fact bitcoin make life easier and more good news to everyone.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
You already said the world bro, that the death of bitcoin is only in China because it is the only nation declared against btc and in fact they only not permitted btc but they have their own crypto which means that the only reason why they btc because they want to promote their own crypto. But this simple act of China against the father of all crypto currency will not weaken its power and popularity becauseof it is the root of all the success of crypto.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
May 01, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
the future of bitcoin will be very bright for the future because even in china bitcoin is illegal,
but there are still many chinese who make ICO, most likely bitcoin will survive,
and will arrive at its time where bitcoin will be very difficult to get its
Activity: 160
May 01, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
I think btc will be more.better so we.can get money from.btc
Activity: 75
May 01, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
Bitcoin Will Not Die. Bitcoin Will Continue to Rise But We Will not Know Maybe We Will Lose Bitcoin With Quite Big Amounts? 
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 01, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
Even though the bitcoin was made legal in most of the countries by G20 report,it looks like it didn't made any big changes in the market so people are not much cared about the legality for now and we don't even anyone's permission to use bitcoin.So investors keep investong on bitcoin in longer term because it is going to be the king of currency in future.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
May 01, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
On the contrary to the people that tries to blemish Bitcoin and tries to ban its usage, i think that this kind of actions will not effect Bitcoin too much. As long as Bitcoin has Blockchain technology, its future will always be bright.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
Still bright future awaits in bitcoin. More and more countries will come to support bitcoin domination in the world. It gives more benefits to those who are willing to support. So still good and bright future will come in bitcoin coming days.
I as a bitcoin follower strongly agree that many bitcoins support the future-related bitcoin because this bitcoin is our future and bitcoin is able to provide what we want so I'm sure the bitcoin future is waiting and being accepted by many countries.
Activity: 52
May 01, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
The future of bitcoin is very helpful for the people.  The money transfering from one another user is very fast and the fee is low. And it can be use of payment system from a simple store.  And also in online shopping by easy capture the code you will send the payment.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
Still bright future awaits in bitcoin. More and more countries will come to support bitcoin domination in the world. It gives more benefits to those who are willing to support. So still good and bright future will come in bitcoin coming days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
bitcoin is not dependent on the country of china, and 1 country that refuses bitcoin will not make bitcoin die, even if all countries refuse bitcoin, i think bitcoin always persist, because bitcoin still have good trust from society. and bitcoin user every day increase high.

I see that bitcoin in the future will become stronger and will also be more mature when facing FUD.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 09:23:20 AM
When it comes to BTC futures, I am absolutely convinced that they will take over the world for the payment of goods and services. In the future, the sale may be in BTC, which is expected to increase sharply by the end of 2018.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
future of bitcoin is depend from holder and community. bitcoin changed mindset about high fees transaction, anonymous transaction, and bitcoin will keep up because as G20 say, only 1% user know and use bitcoin in this world, so this is still big chance for us
It's true that the bitcoin's future depends on bitcoin users so we have to understand the bitcoin condition and we have to take better care of it and the bitcoin price is higher so we can get great results so we still have a great chance to develop bitcoin and chances of saving lots of coins.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 09:06:53 AM
Bitcoin is growing globally so the future of bitccoin is bright. Many countries have given their acceptance to bitcoin. Bitcoin have gone through tough time and negativity but despite of all this it is coming back to line for it's record breaking growth. So i think the future of bitcoin is bright and future of negativity for btc is towards the end.

Indeed, I agree with your point. The Bitcoin's future is surely gonna be good. But it depends on what Bitcoin shows to the users. Bitcoin's future depends on people on how many are still updated and in favor on BTC. Though Bitcoin shows good performance these days, it should always maintain and improve itself because many cryptocurrecies are rising as well as what BTC does. To enable the Bitcoin to maintain its position, we must always support and help it. Many people sees the worth and use of Bitcoin so nothing to surprise about if it is on the top.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
Bitcoin is growing globally so the future of bitccoin is bright. Many countries have given their acceptance to bitcoin. Bitcoin have gone through tough time and negativity but despite of all this it is coming back to line for it's record breaking growth. So i think the future of bitcoin is bright and future of negativity for btc is towards the end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
I think that the future of Bitcoin is very good, today the development of digital currencies and especially Bitcoin is on the positive track.
With the support of various parties then Bitcoin could have become a centralized currency and used by many countries in the world.
It could be Bitcoin will accompany USD as the largest currency today.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and simaltaneously there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
Bitcoin is the father of all the coins. First of all, I like bitcoin very much. Bitcoin's value is steadily decreasing - increasing. I bought $ 3k per bitcoin in 2017. I hope bitcoin price will cross $ 30k in the end of the year 2018.
Activity: 197
Hello Bitcoiner
May 01, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency coin. Bitcoin currency is legal in many countries. Bitcoin investment is increasing day by day When all the people in the world will trade Bitcoin.There will be a lot of demand for Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin's future is very bright.
Pages:
Jump to: