Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 05:34:28 AM
The future is miserable and there is no need to trade false news. The order that happened has happened before and the price will fall again
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:33:44 AM
It's really hard to comment on this.
I entered this market a year ago. The price of bitcoin was constantly rising and I made good money. But the prices have been very low for the past 4 5 months. Naturally, people have experienced great panic and have lost confidence. I do not know if the prices will rise like the old.
Bitcoin is a big step for the future. I believe that our lives will get more.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
the future of bitcoin for the future will be better known now that many people who like to invest bitcoin for the future bitcoin will be more advanced again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 01, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
the future of bitcoin depends on us.I think that we will soon see a really decent result of our investments in the future of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 343
May 01, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
the future of bitcoin for the most part depends on all the contributors.I think that if bitcoin continues to grow, it is thanks to investors
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.

The bitcoin is going to increase significantly in the future because now there are many crypto currencies and they will be able to come to the future so that's my future prediction that the guy is really in the bottom of your dream of bitcoin so do not worry about just running bitcoin .

Well, in my opinion even without the support and acceptance of China, Bitcoin will continue to rise and grow to it's higher heights it will reach. Because of it's rapid growth,many people around the globe were supporting bitcoin and doing investments with this cryptocurrency since they believe in it's potential that it could generate good profit towards the future of their investments.
Activity: 60
May 01, 2018, 12:41:43 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.

The bitcoin is going to increase significantly in the future because now there are many crypto currencies and they will be able to come to the future so that's my future prediction that the guy is really in the bottom of your dream of bitcoin so do not worry about just running bitcoin .
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 12:24:52 AM
G20 makes us feel calm and also gives more believe to bitcoin, I do not care about the Chinese country that makes bitcoin die, and I also do not care to all countries that resist bitcoin.

bitcoin does not need a place and country, but bitcoin need users who are ready to maintain and save the stability of bitcoin values. so bitcoin will live and survive without them.
Activity: 21
May 01, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Future of bitcoin is
"The future coin is Bitcoin"
Activity: 616
May 01, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
G20 cant be our measurements about future of bitcoin, we all know about the country that agrees with bitcoin and doesn't makes bitcoin illegal in their country, but you need to know about the country that still has a neutral status, which is they can change it into restrict about bitcoin, so we can't makes the G20 as our measurements
May 01, 2018, 12:02:16 AM
the future of the bitcoin it would be nice if there people who buy the bitcoin and dont fall down bitcoin and use bitcoin for evil , like keep the result of corruption.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

At present, Bitcoin has gained a high status in many countries of the world. All Bitcoins believe. Many people are investing Bitcoin a lot of money. I have done so. So I think Bitcoin will further advance in the future. Bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
April 30, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
Bitcoin's future is good, that is why I still believe and expect from Bitcoin in the future.Smiley
April 30, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
No.China has already lost its dominance in bitcoin world.
bitcoin future is very bright and shine because its very stable and there is no doubt that after some time it will be on the top of all currencies.
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
April 30, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

future looks very promising due to more and more people getting to know about the bitcoin and also the blockchain tech is being recognized and used which will cause also the growth of btc
Activity: 201
April 30, 2018, 02:52:58 PM
Although no one can know what will happen in the future but by knowing the analysis data from the graph and the annual cycle of Bitcoin it is not impossible that the future of Bitcoin will be bright. Predictions from experts reinforce that. This convinces everyone who has joined to continue to believe that Bitcoin's future will shine even more. I'm sure of all this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
i think no one knows the future of bitcoin , but in my own opinion the future of bitcoin will gonna be great , i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Bitcoin future is unpredictable but after seeing the success rate of Bitcoin i also think bitcoin has a bright future. Many big companies like Samsung, Amazon, KFC are start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. These thing show the popularity of Bitcoin. The Blockchain technology of Bitcoin is the reason behind its bright future. Developed country like Japan, Germany boost up the popularity of Bitcoin in the international market. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to other crypto and it price is also comparable to gold. These factors guide Bitcoin into a beautiful future.
Activity: 72
April 30, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
Bitcoin is a step towards the next financial evolution that needs to happen for stability and ease of transactions.
Having said that it still needs a lot of features and securities that will lead to world wide acceptance.

The one coin that comes closest to fulfilling all that requirements will eventually be at the top.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
The digital era has gone its way and it can not be denied that Bitcoin is a magic that is truly magical to the whole world. I believe that in the future all countries will surely give way to Bitcoin. That's when Bitcoin will sit as king of the world
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
Future of bitcoin will be bright, the total supply of token for BTC is on 21 million, but with the popularity of bitcoin which more and more people will start to join in, BTC price will only be going up due to supply fix but demand keep on increase.
Pages:
Jump to: