Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 27. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
Bitcoin is considered to be a large currency compared to many countries and the reason Bitcoin was chosen as the currency for many investors to trade is that the currency is well developed, fluctuating not so much and has Developed from a long time should be many people believe. I think in the future Bitcoin will have transformations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 30, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
Bitcoin is having a very bright future. In coming years bitcoin will definately become more popluar .It has the potential to attrack more and more users in future too.Bitcoin is the best investment .But being virtual in nature it is totally unpredictable to find whether the bitcoin will rise or fall in coming years but it is sure that bitcoin will never came to an end.Bitcoin has a very promising future for the investors.People are getting attracted with the features and advantages of bitcoin.Hopefully people  will accept it worldwide and government will declare it as legal currency.Maybe in coming years it can replace the paper currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
At the first when you is beginning you can't easily gain and earn money without your patient before you get money you need work hard every work you do so am surely your future in bitcoin become brighter and brighter and also wealth for your family.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will be very good considering there are many people who know and know what bitcoin it is and I think bitcoin will be more noble in the future and the presence of bitcoin can indeed replace paper currency in the future Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
The future of bitcoin maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.Literally it is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.
So you are still unsure about it Smiley
But i do believes Bitcoin will become more popular with it technology will push trading market more attract to get many investor coming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 30, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

Bitcoin has a promising future, it has been developed over time. Its now being recognized by majority and also getting popular through out the world. Since bitcoin is being known by many, its demand is ever increasing and many more people put their trust on it. Bitcoin wont die, it will difinitely grow even more. The technology of bitcoin is the future, so as early as now, obtain more of it.
Activity: 598
April 30, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
The future of bitcoin maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.Literally it is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 26
April 30, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
in my opinion the future of bitcoin will surely increase and very well in the future because already many people know and know about bitcoin besides that bitcoin community has started to grow in society and bitcoin users also increase and i think bitcoin in future will be very good and most likely bitcoin will replace the paper currency in the future Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
its future will increase its users and identify with bitcoin worldwide, and other countries will accept bitcoin with this and some years are known as bitcoin due to the high cost amount of money.The fact majority of countries didn't denounce bitcoins means, there is a hope in bitcoins be a world currency in the coming future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
April 29, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
Bitcoin cannot die,do you not know that? And,bitcoin is not legal in any country. It is illegal in a couple of countries though. No one can predict the future of bitcoin because no one can predict people's actions. So don't worry about the future and worry about the present.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 07:37:33 PM
No.China has already lost its dominance in bitcoin world.
Activity: 1
April 29, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
The future of Bitcoin is really hard to predict. But the existence of Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency market for a long time is certain. Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
April 02, 2018, 02:21:56 AM
Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable. As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.

No one knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, it is hard to predict that it will die or exist for long time or forever. But I guess bitcoin will still run for many days , weeks, months or years and gave the opportunity to many people that change their life's.
Indeed, future is unpredictable but humans make plans by using the information they collect from past. It is always a possibility that the things would turn out to be exact at 180 degrees but most of the times that is not the case. Our future planning saves our future. If everything goes normal and the world does not come to an end, then logically speaking, bitcoin has the brightest future as the whole digital market has a lot of room to grow. Bitcoin is the key to a rich and lavish life.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
The more Bitcoin is discussed in the meetings of the countries so the better, because it will be able to be a profitable solution for all parties, including the state can take advantage of exchanges, merchants who use Bitcoin as a means of payment, etc. while for Bitcoin users can be assured that Bitcoin can be received in many countries.
Activity: 112
March 29, 2018, 03:39:09 AM
The future of bitcoin is very good there is no doubt.Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the market and the highest market cap . In future btc will be accepted by more country . i think if the demand continuously increasing then btc price  never stop. but we all know bitcoin price prediction too difficult lots of factor behind that. I am still believe bitcoin hodl is wise decession .
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
Numbers are growing, and Bitcoin is the most reliable currency that many investors are interested in. With the current market situation, currencies such as Bitcoin will increase at a more stable level, I I think that in the future Bitcoin still holds the first place in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 02:45:24 AM

Are you construed with the china and japan countries man? Wo said that china made the bitcoin legal ? It was the Japan country who made it legal in their country and it was the first country to do so and on the other hand china is the country which made it illegal and it was first to do it so. I think you are confused badly here or may be you talking about in different way that I am not able to understand. Also, Japan was the country who held the Global Summit 20 meeting and not the china. Speaking about the positive results of which I believe that bitcoin might become legal in really legal way in the coming months and we might see some stake proofs soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 02:37:17 AM
i think no one knows the future of bitcoin , but in my own opinion the future of bitcoin will gonna be great , i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Activity: 40
March 29, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
 Bitcoin will have mixed future. Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and simaltaneously there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain. If we see at current market, the bitcoins craze is upwards and people are going crazy to get a hold on bitcoins (including some bollywood stars), which in turn is raising its current value.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 29, 2018, 12:48:36 AM
only an idiot has faith in bitcoin because some countries approved something in a conference or something!

you should only have faith in bitcoin after understanding what a decentralized currency means.

show the proof or stop spreading FUD. China never banned bitcoin.

this just proves yet again that you have no idea what bitcoin is! you know of bitcoin as something that you buy and it magically gives you profit.
Pages:
Jump to: