Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2039 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 06:09:32 PM
Nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. bitcoin is the parents of all cryptocurrency. bitcoin will rule for long time in the world of cryptocurrency market  is certain. Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:54:18 PM
The future of bitcoin will be better than the years that have passed. I hope bitcoin will become more useful in government circles that only judge bitcoin and never wear it though.
Activity: 3
May 29, 2018, 05:50:06 PM
Successful start and future judgment are determined by the factor of competition with other currencies
Activity: 133
May 29, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
The future of bitcoin that no one else knows I may think bitcoin will be worldwide and more and more used for payments by people who want to make fast transactions.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
May 29, 2018, 05:28:06 PM
The future of bitcoin is probably bright and good because of people who supports and doing everything to make bitcoin the  greatest currency in the wolrd and i believe it gonna happen.
Moreover, bitcoin provides many advantages. Bitcoin can be used as a commodity, investment tool, and means of payment though not yet effective at this time. Cryptocurrency can also be used and managed simply through smartphones, to earn money. This breakthrough closely matches the digital era.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:48:59 PM
The future of bitcoin is probably bright and good because of people who supports and doing everything to make bitcoin the  greatest currency in the wolrd and i believe it gonna happen.
Yes supporters bitcoin now to make digital currency very much and certainly will also make
bitcoin would increasingly shine again
Activity: 3
May 29, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
Do not wait to say that Bitcoin's future is very bright. It is not possible in my opinion that Bitcoin will die. On the day when Bitcoin's popularity is increasing all over the world, how do you say Bitcoin will die? Considering the current market, Bitcoin will remain in the world in the future.

Bitcoin will only die IF the Internet (World Wide Web) dies, and/or every PC (Personal Computer), mobile phone, tablet, or any other device that is capable of running/storing the history book or be able to verify transaction, mine or etc. would die... So BTC will never die, it is just IMPOSSIBLE! Smiley I think the future is bright for BTC, but don't forget all those altcoins popping out from nowhere. Some of them can be better used than BTC, but most of them are worthless and just overhyped by ICOs. However, just google blockchain integration and you will see a lot of "big boys" are adopting BTC either by opening a dedicated crypto trading desk, ar accepting it as a deposit/payout option. Hey: you can even pay taxes in BTC in some regions, and there are more to follow... Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 03:07:11 PM
Do not wait to say that Bitcoin's future is very bright. It is not possible in my opinion that Bitcoin will die. On the day when Bitcoin's popularity is increasing all over the world, how do you say Bitcoin will die? Considering the current market, Bitcoin will remain in the world in the future.
Activity: 462
May 29, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
We start our journey from butter system, than cowry shells, than minted coin, then banks notes, than plastic money and now the time of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
I have the same question regarding the future of the Bitcoin. As analyzing current trends of the bitcoin with respect to price and the other social factors which are influencing crypto currencies, it is very difficult to have a firm idea about the future behavior of bitcoin and also other crypto currencies. And there are two other factors also. One is the total supply of bitcoin is limited to 21 millions and now it is about 17 millions, then what happens after reaching maximum amount? And other one is the mining fee. The mining fee is increasing day by day. Because of this, there is a huge resistance to move bitcoin for other market segments.
Activity: 11
May 29, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
The future of bitcoin is very promising. It is a digital gold of today. As we observed, cryptomarket is growing and bitcoins market value are increasing over the years. As we all know cashless transactions are very convenient to us that makes this cryptocurrencies attractive.
Activity: 73
May 29, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
At this time we all no one knows the bitcoin the future will be what. I just hope the future bitcoin will always improve.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
The future of bitcoin in my opinion is. He will not die, and in the near future the leading position will not leave. But after the release of cryptocurrency Durov, everything can change.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
Bitcoin is one of a promising in the market that can help the nation to unite as one nation and one currency.
Activity: 73
May 29, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
I do not think the future of bitcoin will know. I just hope the bitcoin in the future will always get better. And hopefully soon the bad news about bitcoin quickly disappears. I just wish the best for bitcoin
Activity: 176
May 29, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
Our predictions about bitcoin in the future, for us prices will increase more than ever, so we really believe that the future of bitcoin will be better than now.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:20:31 AM
I think the future of btc is very bright.
I would advise anyone to join in.
Activity: 92
May 29, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
 Bitcoin is like a snowball moving down the top of the mountain As go ahead more people will join it and bitcoin brighter and larger so the future of bitcoin is very thriller. Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
 I think bitcoin depends on the user using it, if more people use it, the value of bitcoin  will increase, otherwise - if less people use it, the value of bitcoin will decrease. In fact, over the years, bitcoins are increasingly known and its value is increasing. I guess  the price of bitcoin will be higher because  bitcoin is attracting more and more people.
Pages:
Jump to: