Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2039 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:44:05 AM
Bitcoin will not die, anything on the internet stays for a illogical amount of time. As long as people are using it and still finds convenience in it, Bitcoin would continue to prosper. And banning is still pretty far-fetched, most of the government, the only grave thing that they can do at the moment is to regulate the use of Bitcoin which is somewhat pretty helpful even for us. The government is only trying to avoid the illegal use of Bitcoin which is good because it can make Bitcoin look good again and it would wash the baddies out of Bitcoin and crypto.

I think bitcoin in the future will be more popular entire world.And getting more people are in high profile will invest.
Activity: 20
May 27, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
I do not believe bitcoin will grow, it will yield to other coin
Activity: 3
May 27, 2018, 01:55:34 AM
i think the use of bitcoin will increase on the future, because everyday so many people interest about bitcoin, they're also learning about this currency and will be more and more user too. that's all my ideas about the future of the Bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 38
May 27, 2018, 01:10:52 AM
Bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will replace paper money as a means of transaction. and the future of bitcoin will be great, I predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 08:53:57 PM
future of bitcoin is depend from holder and community. bitcoin changed mindset about high fees transaction, anonymous transaction, and bitcoin will keep up because as G20 say, only 1% user know and use bitcoin in this world, so this is still big chance for us

I agree to this, the future of bitcoin is in our hands. We have to make way for people to understand what really bitcoin is. In that way, many of them will invest and surely bitcoin will be a future currency.
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
May 26, 2018, 08:30:31 PM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

There are many crypto currencies in future.bitcoin technology is always here to stay
That is the future of bitcoin.the longterm and the first -mover advantages is a decisive aspect of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:13:16 PM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
I think bitcoin has a great future, but now the price is falling, but do not forget about the future, I think it will rise more than once, so we are waiting for changes for the better.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
The future of the bitcoin depends on us users and believers of it, as long as we continue to use and support it bitcoin will be unstoppable. Other countries have banned it but many countries are learning how to deal with it and companies starting how to handle bitcoin for them to deal with bitcoin. As far as I see Bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
I think bitcoin has a brighter future. Now bitcoin's price is low. I hope it will return to the previous position and future banks will use Bitcoin for transactions. It will bring changes between the world economy and the finance system.
Activity: 48
May 26, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
The future of bitcoin solely rest on what governments will do:
It’s not clear how governments will ultimately respond to this tax-free commerce, but we can be certain that they’ll eventually act. Wherever there are goods and services changing hands and money is being made, government is eager to get a piece of the action.

If bitcoin continue to grow and position themselves as systems that are beyond the influence of banks and the reach of government regulation, we can be sure that governments will enact national laws and take their share of the proceeds.

Many people believe that Bitcoin is going to replace the money we currently use, but we doubt it.

That’s because big government will never allow it. Governments want the tax revenues, and they want control.

Once governments begin to demand access to Bitcoin transaction records, especially those carried out with mainstream businesses, it is likely that regulations will follow. Once that happens, the black box will be opened and Bitcoin’s appeal as an underground tax avoidance scheme will be lost.

Bitcoin’s fate is therefore highly unpredictable and dependent on what governments will do in the future.
Activity: 68
May 26, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
yes I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
Bitcoin will not die, anything on the internet stays for a illogical amount of time. As long as people are using it and still finds convenience in it, Bitcoin would continue to prosper. And banning is still pretty far-fetched, most of the government, the only grave thing that they can do at the moment is to regulate the use of Bitcoin which is somewhat pretty helpful even for us. The government is only trying to avoid the illegal use of Bitcoin which is good because it can make Bitcoin look good again and it would wash the baddies out of Bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 49
May 26, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
in my opinion the future of bitcoin will replace the position of banknotes as a medium of exchange.bitcoin can fix the problems that exist in paper currency
copper member
Activity: 455
May 26, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

I believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to increase as the number of users continues to increase, and that could bring the popularity of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is a great prospect for future profits.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 12:45:04 PM
talking about the future is really fun if bitcoin can penetrate a good price therefore I am sure that bitcoin will have a bright future and can be enjoyed by all circles and bitcoin will be a digital money that can be used and owned by anyone other than I wish bitcoin can be a source of family income.
Activity: 41
May 26, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
yes china does prohibit bitcoin but the result of G20 is more that supports bitcoin and i am sure in much europe part that support bitcoin and of course china has no effect on future bitcoin, china is just a copycat state and destroyer and with many bitcoin support states i think it is not will affect the slightest.
Instead I think china has some purpose and wants to develop my own coin to fight bitcoin.
Activity: 322
May 26, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
If someone says Bitcoin will die, I think there is no basis for this. As long as Bitcoin is spread all over the world And how does anyone say Bitcoin will die? If two countries make Bitcoin illegal, that does not mean that Bitcoin is dead. Because most countries around the world are now Bitcoin is runing. So I believe Bitcoin's future is very bright.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 26, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has a very bright and successful future coming up and it will experience a very progressive increase in its value in the upcoming years in the future. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of of popularity among the people throughout the world and it has also gained a lot of potential users who are ready to invest in bitcoin. All this is evident from the increasing price of the bitcoin. So it did safe to say that bitcoin future is safe and bright.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 11:31:57 AM
My future predictions of bitcoin will remain alive and increasingly popular. it all depends on the investor whether they want bitcoin to continue to grow or die. we can only give positive news about bitcoin to advance.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
You have the point on it, bitcoin would never lost or down as we see for its status bitcoin would still have progress and more.  And if we based on the basic year of when it would start it has the ability that other people would have courage to do so because it is a long years standing ing crypto currency and lead by all alts smaller value than it self.
Pages:
Jump to: