Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2039 times)

copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:03:30 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

It's not time for bitcoin to die, bitcoin can still last for a very long time. Bitcoin is more popular and is the strongest coin, so it makes no sense if bitcoin will die soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
A вeдь coвceм нeдaвнo биткoин paвнялcя 20000... ждeм eгo pocтa
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
I think sooner or laterr whole world must came up with one single and unite decision about bitcoin and crypto in general, so only with that we can continue to develop more
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
You are right the future has always been for the Chinese or Japanese. After all, these are very advanced countries and there the promotion of cryptocurrencies is in full swing. And in the future bitcoin will return to its rightful place in the top of the cryptocurrency rating.
Activity: 16
May 29, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
Я дyмaю чтo биткoин бyдeт pacти
Activity: 391
May 29, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
No. I don't think it would be the enough reason for bitcoin to stop working permanently. In overall ratio, its the least to be considered as many or majority of that ratio are not against in bitcoin. We should always trust the way bitcoin overcome any issues.
Activity: 93
May 29, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
I believe that the future of bitcoin will be better than in previous years, because bitcoin is also very popular in different parts of the world, so the bitcoin of the future will be better than ever.  Wink
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
The fate of Bitcoin is extremely difficult to anticipate. In any case, the presence of Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency advertise for quite a while is sure. Bitcoin is a computerized money framed on the Blockchain stage, highlighting more particular highlights than money. The Cryptocurrency advertise is a pattern without bounds. Also, Bitcoin will assume a critical part in that pattern. The utilization and investigation of Bitcoin is a prelude to another type of exchanging what's to come.
Activity: 113
May 29, 2018, 08:32:53 AM
My predict is that China won't have a choice than to accept bitcoin. If China and US can just accept this thing with ease. The whole world will accept. But also if many countries in the world both major and minor countries accept it
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you but also want to offer an opinion. I think that soon all the same, he will rise and will again be on the first lines of the rating. Of course there are doubts but we will be optimistic.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
May 29, 2018, 08:14:43 AM
i think if al country agree with bitcoin in their country it will more good for us as investor and bitcoin holder, maybe we can use bitcoin for payment in online store or offline stores soon. and we hope that will happen for our good
Activity: 87
May 29, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
May 29, 2018, 07:39:03 AM
Now there are many states of government that highlighting bitcoin the whole blockchain technologies, not just banks and finance ministries.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
if my prediction of future bitcoin will add bright once and get popular too. because people in this world already a lot who already know bitcoin and its enthusiasts are also getting more and more day, so the future bitcoin will also be better and better also
Hopefully your predictions are achieved so you feel what you have predicted because I hope that bitcoin is better than ever and bitcoin is getting more popular in the future so I would be happy to benefit from bitcoin again because only bitcoin can make people simple and also to change his lifestyle even the advantage is very clear if the future look bitcoin brighter.
Activity: 93
May 29, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Yes I'm hopeful that Bitcoin will be successful. I think Bitcoin will grow further in the future. Its price will double in the next 10 years. I think that the popularity of Bitcoin will increase in the next 10 years. So I'm optimistic about investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
if my prediction of future bitcoin will add bright once and get popular too. because people in this world already a lot who already know bitcoin and its enthusiasts are also getting more and more day, so the future bitcoin will also be better and better also
Activity: 135
May 27, 2018, 01:22:28 PM
Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. The price is very low compared to last year but the price will increase in the following years.
The most valuable token of the crypto money exchange is the bitcoin.
The crypto stock market is so much appreciated by the bitcoin.
Activity: 602
May 27, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

The future of bitcoin will be bright, bitcoin becomes a more promising coin that can be used as an investment as well as a virtual currency that is in use for online transactions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Its hard to give opinion for crypto currency especially for bitcoins. No one know about the future of bitcoins a year ago most of predict said bitcoin will die and it won't be recover but bitcoin survive and its has more value than before. If we start thinking about bitcoin future we will never rise we have to believe and in order to reach success you have to take risk. Every business take risk, you have to taste it.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 08:32:30 AM
According to my predictions the bitcoin in the future will be brighter and the price will be higher in coin coin than the others. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: