Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2039 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
Well, this is a two-digit question, because it is not legalized.Bolshenstvo want growth, others are already waiting for when it falls, something would be bought cheaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. the future of bitcoin is to become popular in the whole world and theres a big chance bitcoin will use in every country .
Your opinion is very good and I like your opinion.
If bitcoin has a good future then I'm sure bitcoin has a chance to put in all countries because they will think bitcoin will generate huge profits and benefits for their lives after knowing that bitcoin is profitable not to thwart the expectations of many people so that many investors will be very interested in bitcoin if you see the popularity of bitcoin is great for the future.
Activity: 86
May 30, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
It's really hard to predict what will be the future of bitcoin because we don't know what's gonna happen  in the future. The problem is that most people do not believe in crypto currency and see only the way of quick earnings, it can ruin the crypto currency.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
I can see bitcoin future is very bright. Bitcoin peoples don’t need to look back. Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the coins world. I can guess that bitcoin will be remaining same in high position in future.

I believe bitcoin have found the shelf where it belongs. No more no less.

correct also your opinion must be this bitcoin already have place of each can not be mixed with other types.

I think it could be bitcoin can be mixed with others if there is a new type much more evisient than the bitcoin that we currently run, do not rule out if there is a new and more secure in appeal bitcoin with access is very developed at this time.
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I am sure the bitcoin will have the bright of future. Bitcoin will dominate, and bitcoin will be needed and more popular.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
May 30, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Let us assume the future of bitcoin will not be dead and that what I think bitcoin in the future. It was the beginning of crypto world coin. After bitcoin altcoins follows.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I my opinion, I believe the future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin is the best crypto. It will dominate in the future.

Isn't bright these days? Bitcoin is still having the great price in comparison to other digital currencies so saying that Bitcoin will be dominating in the future? It is dominating the market since it's release. Does Bitcoin became second in the market especially in the terms of having the highest price? No, in terms of price, Bitcoin became second to none.

For me bitcoin future is very hard to predict because no one can know the future of bitcoin but im trust on bitcoin that continue to growth the price and become popular in the whole world and im sure bitcoin will be legal on government because government  think that bitcoin is very helpful in economy and poor people.
Activity: 299
May 30, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
Bitcoin changed the mindset about high cost transactions, anonymous transactions, and bitcoins will remain active as the G20 says, only 1% of users know and use bitcoin in the world, the future of bitcoin depends on the holders and the community.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 30, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

I my opinion, I believe the future of bitcoin is bright. Bitcoin is the best crypto. It will dominate in the future.

Isn't bright these days? Bitcoin is still having the great price in comparison to other digital currencies so saying that Bitcoin will be dominating in the future? It is dominating the market since it's release. Does Bitcoin became second in the market especially in the terms of having the highest price? No, in terms of price, Bitcoin became second to none.
Activity: 179
May 30, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
I think the death of Bitcoin is less likely to come in any parts of the world, It may not even come. Bitcoin is so prevalent right now and people are starting to recognize it. We should just believe and expect for Bitcoin to grow in the future. Bitcoin is still developing and growing along with world tech and I think that Bitcoin can be accepted in the future for public use.
May 30, 2018, 07:10:38 AM
bitcoin in the future will continue to grow and become famous so will many people who are interested in invesatsi in bitcoin, I hope bitcoin will still have a price that continues to rise and remain a profitable coin
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Everyone would expect the future of bitcoin to be better because of that the advantage will be waiting for those who become loyal followers on bitcoin including myself so I expect the price of bitcoin doubled from before so that I and they can get what they want from bitcoin because I know if bitcoin is very useful and lucrative.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
May 30, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
For me the futute of bitcoin If i predict this i can say it will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to the existence of a country that is beginning to take advantage of this digital currency as a payment process,it is likely to continue to soar and will continue to be the most popular coin.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized banking by popularizing peer-to-peer transactions on a level and scale that might make banks obsolete if they do not adapt with the times.We have also seen major Wallstreet banks and firms such as J.P Morgan Chase, embracing blockchain technology and musing about crypto trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 30, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
For me the futute of bitcoin If i predict this i can say it will experience rapid growth in the next few years because to the existence of a country that is beginning to take advantage of this digital currency as a payment process,it is likely to continue to soar and will continue to be the most popular coin.
May 30, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
Good thinking and I like the way you think and hopefully what you want quickly materializes because I expect something valuable on bitcoin, therefore I am a follower even now I like it.
I'm sure bitcoin will come out from the tough times even bitcoin is able to return the price higher than before so bitcoin can have a bright future so we can have a lot of profit from the sale of the coins later on.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
If large companies do not use bitcoins to buy and sell all sorts of things, it's unlikely that the crypto currency will be widely used, because the very technology of blockage can exist without bitcoin. Many experts believe that the blockchain can actually help the financial system, but at first it needs to see more successful examples of application.
Activity: 8
May 30, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. the future of bitcoin is to become popular in the whole world and theres a big chance bitcoin will use in every country .
Activity: 728
May 30, 2018, 05:49:30 AM
Bitcoin prices will certainly rise and will affect the world economy, bringing a very important influence for users.
Bitcoin will grow rapidly in the next year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

Love it. Yes, once the paper money came to change the gold and the silver. Now, the digital money is ready to replace fiat. We are watching the beginning of the process.
Activity: 111
May 30, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 03:14:28 AM
Bitcoin remained under heavy selling pressure and extended its slide below USD 8,000. It broke a key support area near USD 7,550 - USD 7,600, opening the doors for sellers to take control. Other major cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neo and Cardano also followed BTC and declined sharply during the past three sessions.
Pages:
Jump to: