Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 21. (Read 31432 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 31, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
Recently, it seems that securities and stocks are falling, and the cryptocurrency is sideways. No decline, this does not know whether it is a good news. The bull market doesn't know when it will come, we need patience. Smiley
Patience is really important right now, the next bull run will may take more time so we need to have a lot of patience. The future of this market is still good for me, what we need to do right now is to prepare for the next bull run, try to hold more coins as much as possible. Buy bitcoin now and enjoy your life later on. Cheesy

Do we even have any choice right now than to be patient? For most people that managed to buy at the peak last year most especially, the best they can just do now is to be patient and have it in mind that it is not about now but it is all about the future as the case may be.

Sure, it is not easy, but the mistake a lot of people make is never to understand the market, and then just simply hop into it expecting everything to always keep going rosy, there will always be some storm, but it is those storm that makes the market and you as an investor stronger and more experienced when it comes to dealing with any market in the long run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
October 31, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I think we will wait a long time for the market to stabilize again. You know, an economic downturn takes a lot of time and the strategy of many politicians to stabilize the economy. So we need to have patience to help the market become better. Do not keep negative thoughts, it just makes you more tired.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
I think Crypto's future is very good but we need to give it more time to recover. You know, things are really really bad now. Although there is quite a lot of good news about Crypto, it only keeps it stable. Now the economy of the world is having problems and we should not complain too much. live happily.
I think the future of the market and crypto currency with all its investments, no one can know for sure how it will develop, in my opinion the development of crypto currencies and crypto markets depends on the investors themselves
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
The crypto-currency market is too unpredictable and therefore it was a very big mistake to hope for an active price increase. But this does not mean that the market will not grow. Growth is possible, but it is likely to happen unexpectedly.
Activity: 343
October 31, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
It is unsettling and difficult for all of us to believe in the current market. I do not dare invest in campaigns and temporarily wait for the opportunity to come. Decision making is now risky and loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 07:03:22 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

That is why bull run is being prolonged because people like us is waiting for it to happen and manipulators doesn't want that to happen. So less expect.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
I hope that bitcoin will be good and for the market bull is important because we have not seen strong investment and growth of the market but later it will show a rise and bitcoin is the best currency ever for the universal trade but some people are against of it and during this tough time we can do a favor that is buying bitcoin and keeping them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 01:21:27 AM
A bullrun like the one that happened last December 2017 will not likely be followed by another similar uptrend in the following year but it would take time before another bullmarket will take place. So the future of the cryptocurrency market will depend on some factors that may happened in the days ahead. These factors must bring back the confidence of investors and buyers in investing more funds to bring back the bullmarket.
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
October 31, 2018, 12:34:31 AM
I think future will be good. When we invest we have to wait at least a year to gain profit. So we have to show highly penitence. A wait of year can do a lots of think.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2018, 11:23:46 PM
In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
Very correct opinion that you convey, and you are one of the investors who have considerable confidence and patience, because until now no one can know for sure the future development
There's no clear path with how things will go we are all only speculating and waiting for the full adoptions of this investment currency, when things happen accordingly, it will bring a huge gains and the system will be usable in any part of this world, future can be both successful or such a failure, is all about
how supporters and investors will relied with this new digital currency the more people who will use it the more chances that it will grow bigger.
Yes there was no clear path in the cryptocurrency market but if the adoption of it started we can see a huge impact of the price of it because the demand was become started to be huge on which it can help the people who use it and also the people who holds it on which it can increases their profit and can help them to transact fast and can secure their money.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Now the market will be full bearish as the key coin (bitcoin) is not trading well as compared to previous year at the same time frame.

The market is in a difficult period. I see this as an opportunity to buy cheap, so my strategy is to buy BTC and hold for a long time. I believe the crypto will have a good future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 30, 2018, 09:32:49 PM
In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
Very correct opinion that you convey, and you are one of the investors who have considerable confidence and patience, because until now no one can know for sure the future development
There's no clear path with how things will go we are all only speculating and waiting for the full adoptions of this investment currency, when things happen accordingly, it will bring a huge gains and the system will be usable in any part of this world, future can be both successful or such a failure, is all about
how supporters and investors will relied with this new digital currency the more people who will use it the more chances that it will grow bigger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 30, 2018, 09:18:49 PM
There are lot of speculations about the future of cryptocurrencies with lot of people anticipating a giant leap in price of Bitcoin, thus wishing for bull market. The market will certainly grow in value because it is gradually reaching out to more and more people each day. However, we should anticipate for an increase in the usability of cryptocurrencies in purchasing items and services rather than hitting huge spikes which normally follow a dump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 09:07:08 PM
I really think this is all due to the godly spike we had early this year and now we are suffering from its price correction. Then again, crypto currency has been doing great as compared to the last five years. But tlwhat i want to see in the future is a more stable coin, no more spikes and dips. It has to be stable enough for adoption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 12:59:22 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
October 30, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
This market is unpredictable in many senses but something tells me it will keep rising all the time. This is because the market will keep getting new investors on board day by day as more people start believing in the crypto. I guess many governments will also make positive regulations about them giving us more ways of spending them. So yeah it feels like it will keep growing forever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Bitcoin will have potential more than ten years later, never worried when you are seeing bitcoin and altcoin price dump because will be growing up again at the future, you can hold and keep your asset save for several year later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 30, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
I think the market will always be exactly like this. On the horizon I see a big huge increase in the price, do you know what will happen after that ?

It will go down but still be higher than $6k, than it will stay like that for a long time. For example it will go to 35 thousand dollars, stay there for a week at most and than go back down to 12 thousand dollars or so and than stay there for a long long time. It always did that the price of bitcoin (and crypto in general) goes up and down but always goes up higher than it ever did and than goes back down to a higher amount than what it used to be.

Hence, if we get into it at six thousand dollars than we can still feel alright about it and the price will be more than this in the long term for sure. Knowing this I always try to get bitcoin and also spread my investment into other small coins as well in order to make a bigger return on investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

I'm pretty sure in the end of this year or this coming year 2019 the price of bitcoin and market will recover and there will be a bull run of the price and market. The price bitcoin is not really stable because its volatile but always be positive that it will go the moon and will become more expensive.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
To be honest, I don't want to see the stability in price of bitcoin anymore. I think  not only me but most of investor have the same hope .
Pages:
Jump to: