Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 23. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 29, 2018, 05:25:01 AM
Yes, the market is not as volatile as it used to be, but I do not state that the market will continue to be in such a state. Sooner or later this cycle will end and we will again see an unpredictable rise in prices and high market volatility.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 29, 2018, 03:01:25 AM
To me the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and I seriously believe bitcoin is going to be the future of money.  I think we are going to have a very highly brighter future and bitcoin is going to give us great return especially those that can be able to hold it for long.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
You just have to give it some more time. I myself don't check out my holdings not more than once a month. I still believe that BTC along with other crypto currency will pump up their numbers late this year or early next year. This bear market will not last long and the bull run will happen soon. In the mean time, buy more coins and hold on for dear life .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 02:31:11 AM
It is very complicated that to analyses the market and for the crypto market will be good and for now it is very important to us and it will be more popular in future because of it's decentralize nature and awareness of the people due to lack of knowledge now the people are scared of the crypto holding and it's theft in these days have created panic in the world.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 01:11:27 AM
The crypto amrket is one of the most if not the most volatile market in the world and ther is no way of predicting any movement of price in this market. Anything can happen at any time. Ups and downs are normal. The market will rise again and stabilty will be regained. But, when exactly when this is going to happen can not be said for sure.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
October 29, 2018, 01:09:11 AM
Since traditional markets and stocks are on a decline, with the looming global financial crises, investors could be seeking for alternatives to invest their money and cryptocurrencies might just be their next point of call. This is what I think is the future of the market and could cause the bull run we are expecting.

A lot experts analyst have different opinion on the crypto and ALTcoin market, yes, everyone are waiting for the possible Bull Run on the market, no one knows what to become for tomorrow's market, we can only speculate base on the market movement, but the good news are the market presented us very challenging status, there some of the Crypto coin and ALT coins drops each market value, for some this is a very good opportunity to invest but for other its a panic state, one should remember that Market is Volatile in nature, price value may goes up and goes down dependent on the consumer's confident behavior towards such coins? i am very much positive that with the stable market we can see the possible Bull Run in the near future. Let's wait and cross our finger....

Activity: 29
October 29, 2018, 12:52:17 AM
None can day now about the future if the market and how it will turn. But maximum is predicting that the market will face a terrible downfall, but it might help emerging the crypto more.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
We don't know what is going to be the future of market but we need a lot of patience once it starts recovering the price. Now the market situation is unpredictable which we don't know what is going to be the future of cryptocurrency.  In crypto, we need little more patience to recover our prices.
patience to see completely developtment from team.when it done and implemented in near future we will see bright market future.and all price rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
October 28, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
We don't know what is going to be the future of market but we need a lot of patience once it starts recovering the price. Now the market situation is unpredictable which we don't know what is going to be the future of cryptocurrency.  In crypto, we need little more patience to recover our prices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
October 28, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
Recently, it seems that securities and stocks are falling, and the cryptocurrency is sideways. No decline, this does not know whether it is a good news. The bull market doesn't know when it will come, we need patience. Smiley
Patience is really important right now, the next bull run will may take more time so we need to have a lot of patience. The future of this market is still good for me, what we need to do right now is to prepare for the next bull run, try to hold more coins as much as possible. Buy bitcoin now and enjoy your life later on. Cheesy

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
October 28, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
We should be grateful that it really didn't dropped. This isn't appreciated by most of the holders here.
They keep on complaining the market has been stagnant and they are afraid that it will no longer to rise. They are giving statements that they will be scared of coming from their own opinion. We should be calm and wait until everything settles and we still got Bakkt to wait for this year on December 12.
copper member
Activity: 455
October 28, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
The market will definitely grow, so be patient. The market needs time to get back from the accident. Crypto is the future, so don't ever doubt the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
October 28, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I think that we still break the top in the beginning or in the middle of November. We have been treading water for a very long time and have not really gone down yet. It shows, that level of support around $ 6000 is very strong. The main thing that would have volumes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 28, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

i agree to make mass adoption at this time, because i think the price of bitcoin is really stable and so cheap than the price before
It is cheap so it is chance for us to buy at this price because it is opportunity, now a day we should try to make investment, the more you will be late the more profit you will lose, so would suggest you to have bitcoin later on it will high in price, those who are expert investors us to say that buy when market is red and sell when it is green, so hold soon price of bitcoin will be at peak.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

As what I have also seen that the price Bitcoin was at a stable price range of 6k dollars plus but still the price maintain at that range in that stable price we even don't know when the bull run happen. Expecting month of the bull run was coming of this year, we don't know yet the exact date, but we still hope that it will happen on that month that we expected for. Let's think positive and wait for the bull run, keep holding as much as you can.

The price is not totaly stable in a year even months it always change, the only thing is stable is the changes of the value that reflects the people who just want to go through. Though it happens let us think that it is part of the process through success.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 28, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
There is no guarantee that bull run will start next month or even the first quarter of the next year. If the market remains stable for a long time, I think its a good idea to think about starting the mass adoption.
Right no one can guarantee in this situation price of crypto will start of bull run any months could come. Their is always volatility in the market so no one can say an accurate answer about the future of the market.
it's true that you say that the market is very difficult to predict in the future because the market often experiences different movements, so what we do is just wait and always support the market so that in the future it can run well
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 28, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

By the end of 2018 there will not be much change from the present. Because the currencies are now depreciating, the recession is continuing and many investors have gone bankrupt. So we should not expect too much about the Crypto market pumping in a short time. Just hold on for a long time to be profitable for you.
Activity: 23
October 28, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. Also the majority of the people should use bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency it needs to go in circulation otherwise it will remain stable.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 28, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
If you want bull run by all means, that shows how limited your level of understanding of this space is. First and foremost, bull run don't just happen all of a sudden, at least we get to see an uptrend start first and secondly, who promised you that once you get into this space, every year there will always be bull run.

Apparently, you should go back to whoever told you that and tell them, thank you for deceiving you. You not being positive will not change a thing and if you like be negative, as that will only affect you. One thing I am sure is that the market is still bullish in the long term and if the short term is the reason why you are here instead of focusing on development, then you really want to be thinking twice.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 28, 2018, 09:30:35 AM
In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
maybe you are one of the investors who have great confidence and patience also in investing with crypto currencies, indeed in conditions and conditions that as now the market has decreased it takes investors who have beliefs like yours, in my opinion the market development and crypto currency depends the investor itself
Pages:
Jump to: