Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 24. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 28, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

Whatever you write, but you will not guess what will happen to the market in the near future!
All of us are none other than sofa analysts who understand the price movement, monitor charts, make technical analysis, but think that you know the forecast!
It is necessary to leave some significant news on bitcoin as you do not have time to look back as the price will fly up and all in one throat will scream - it is a trend reversal, the bull market has come, the cue ball moves to 45 000 dollars and so on.
In the reverse situation, everyone is shouting that bitcoin bubble that everything is gone, I came too late to this market!
Once again I say mostly operate on the instinct of the CROWD and is seen for a long time. I still would like the market to sink by 20-30% as many say. 4000-4500 is a good price to buy and another chance to jump on this train that will soon move!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
In a few years, I'm sure it's going to be a big market. Until then, it would be a difficult process, unfortunately. At this point, we have no choice but to increase the amount of investment in our hands without panic.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 28, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

i agree to make mass adoption at this time, because i think the price of bitcoin is really stable and so cheap than the price before
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
It is happenning the 4th time, you will see long bear run and then short bull run will a lot of hype and news - bull run is the right place to sell and forget about crypto for another couple of years lol
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 06:08:08 AM
The market is down as of right now but that doesn't mean it won't start showing changes. most enthusiasts know that the market is definitely unpredictable and just because it doesn't show any signs of change as of yet doesn't mean we still can't hold our grounds on the hopes of an inevitable change. We just have to maintain patience as there are a lot of aspects that play a part in the bull in the market which could happen at any given time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
October 28, 2018, 04:40:19 AM
It seems to me that such a rapid growth as in 2017 will not be. It would be too easy and many crypto-holders are waiting for this. And as you know, the crowd is always wrong. I, as one of the crowd, hope so, but believe little in that. I would venture to suggest that by the end of winter the crypto market will be in flat, and then a smooth rise will begin, with price rollbacks. Perhaps the crypto market will start to resemble the stock market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
Recently, it seems that securities and stocks are falling, and the cryptocurrency is sideways. No decline, this does not know whether it is a good news. The bull market doesn't know when it will come, we need patience. Smiley
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 04:15:28 AM
Future of cryptocurrency: Will cryptocurrency replace national currency?
Despite these negative aspects, there is still great potential for cryptocurrencies to flourish, and murmurs are already being heard of its potential to replace national currencies one day. This is the opinion of Google’s top-rated futurist Thomas Frey, who predicted that, by 2030, cryptocurrency will have a significant impact as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 28, 2018, 03:51:42 AM
I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.
Why won't the price keep fluctuating in the future and then we get to see huge spikes, people getting greedy, FOMO kicking in and then the dump all over again, when the likes of OP are so keen about seeing a bull run every single year, which is absurd.

We should be clamoring on seeing this market develop into something big in terms of usage and not just expecting some unsustainable spike in price to be arriving every minute like our life depends on it. Whoever cannot cope with being in this space for the long term as well as the good growth and development of bitcoin in the long run should not even be here in the first place.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 28, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
There is no guarantee that bull run will start next month or even the first quarter of the next year. If the market remains stable for a long time, I think its a good idea to think about starting the mass adoption.
Right no one can guarantee in this situation price of crypto will start of bull run any months could come. Their is always volatility in the market so no one can say an accurate answer about the future of the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
There is no guarantee that bull run will start next month or even the first quarter of the next year. If the market remains stable for a long time, I think its a good idea to think about starting the mass adoption.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 27, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

by the end of this year, the market will not rise sharply and not drastically reduced. This is the bottom of the market and the whales are keeping it stable. We should not expect too much money to make a quick investment. Once the blockchain technology has spread to the world, the amount of your investment now will inevitably be valuable in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 27, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
We don't know what is going to be the future of the market because every day there is huge fluctuation happening. Which it is impossible for us to predict the situation of the market and the price. Once after investing into crypto we need to move according the market situation otherwise, we have to face some problems.
We can predict of course, but its hard to say how accurate that prediction is. We must be more positive in looking at the market so we can have more chance of getting good profit. I believe in cryptocurrency and I know the price of a good coin will be more surprising.

I think the price of Bitcoin will increase but the matter of time. So cannot be taken away. Now you can invest if you want.

Time will tell, and investors will dictate the future price, more good investors will buy bitcoin in the future, patience will matter for good.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
October 27, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
I'm guessing that the market will continue its slow pace until next year. There's too much hype before so the investors were hit by FOMO and got burned by the last bull run so right now, they are consolidating and are possibly waiting also for the indicators of a bull run. For the meantime, let us focus on developing bitcoin as a crypto; price will follow suit.

I have seen this posted a few times this year. There is belief that the bear trend
could last for another year. This is unfortunate for those who are looking for
positive action NOW.

Patience is key in crypto. We are sure that there will be a bull run but nobody can
tell when it will happen.
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
I'll keep waiting. We're almost at the end of the year and it's been known that bitcoin prices go up by the end of the year. If not, at least it hasn't drop, right? Hold on to your coins, because the drought is almost through... I hope.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 27, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
it looks like a bull run will not happen this year, but I am still very sure if the price of bitcoin at the end of the year is better than at this time. maybe it can reach $ 9k or more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
Bitcoinist.com
MENU
Bitcoin
$6477.04
-0.14%
SHARETWEETSEND

Bitcoin NEWS
BITCOIN’S PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE: THIS WEEK’S REVIEW
JAKETHECRYPTOKING · @JBTHECRYPTOKING | JUL 07, 2018 | 05:00

Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency and is still the market leader based on market capitalization. However, even as the benchmark in the crypto ecosystem, it remains exceptionally volatile.

CRYPTO & BLOCKCHAIN

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies continue to spread across the globe, yet somehow, the most well-known cryptocurrency has been plummeting all year long. Bitcoin (BTC) is currently the world’s most valuable cryptocurrency with a market cap of $114.4 billion. After it set its record value of nearly $20,000 per coin in December 2017, BTC has lost more than 70% of its value, currently trading at $6477.04 -0.14%.

So why is Bitcoin valued at where it is today and what is in store for the future of Bitcoin? To understand the future, one must analyze the past
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 27, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
We don't know what is going to be the future of the market because every day there is huge fluctuation happening. Which it is impossible for us to predict the situation of the market and the price. Once after investing into crypto we need to move according the market situation otherwise, we have to face some problems.

Everyday there are fluctuations and infact every minutes there are fluctuations but if you go back to last year's trend of fluctuations then you will understand that there are fluctuations this year but it's very small margin fluctuations and bitcoin has gained stability compared to last year and this year was a year of correction. I believe the future will be more stable and organized.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

I think now is the best time to buy, the market is in the stage of accumulation.It is not known how long it can last.But as history shows, the longer this peroid, the stronger the subsequent movement.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 27, 2018, 06:30:25 AM
Now the market situation is not good, the price of bitcoin is very volatile. We cannot predict, but soon the market will return more strongly  than now. So don't get panic about current market price. Surely the market will have massive growth. So buy at low and sell at high, is now buy the coins with low price and hold it till the healthy market returns. 
Pages:
Jump to: