Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 27. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 01:00:47 AM
˜

Thats all mate, its the regulations as well as few of the things that are unexplained by the government authorities which are making the crypto movement go down and some of them even crashing themselves. This situation will change only if there comes bigger spike naturally and then other new investors also see some hope from it. Then they jump and thus the cycle continues to what we see every time. However one thing is sure that crypto market will gain some spikes in the upcoming time as many of them have already made huge investment due to crypto being at its bottom many times during this year. Its just matter of time that it can happen at November or may on 31st Dec.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
October 25, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
I expected the price of bitcoin to peak seasonally near the end of the year to coincide with black friday, christmas shopping and the holidays. Transactional volume typically increases around those times which translates to heightened demand and valuation spikes. 2018 marks the 1st year we've seen something of a departure from those patterns in terms of declining transactional volume.

There are multiple explanations for declining volume. More rigid and demanding taxation and regulatory measures could be having an impact. The introduction of futures markets, european ETFs and other crypto investment vehicles catering to more wealthy demographics could have shifted markets in a way which leads to less volume on exchanges. There could be a heighted quantity of "off chain" transactions being executed with bitcoin buyers selecting 3rd party brokers over traditional exchanges. As there are no metrics quantifying this shift in transactional volume it could create an illusion of declining volume and demand even though the opposite trend is occurring.

There are relative unknowns and new developments that could be causing investors and traders to play the market more conservatively. I hope to see uptrends in price as markets mature and aspects of uncertainty become greater known entities. If nothing else bitcoin hovering between $6k and $7k would appear to be easing its volatility concerns. Those massive swings in price may also be diminishing.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 25, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
It is what everyone's talking about. We have been expecting for the bull run because we're into bear market for nearly a year now. Thinking of the brighter side it has been above $5,000 so that's still good. Basing now to the December high's which increased everyone's expectation with this market. Don't compare those days and today, if you ever are looking for the best days to come then you have to stay so you'll be part of those people that will witness another bull soon.
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 08:49:30 PM
Of course, in the end, I think that should be our endgame too, that finally cryptos replace the financial system or serve as an alternative, but it is difficult with everyone waiting for a bear market or a bull run.

How do you expect a bull run if no one feeds the bull? The last big bull run we had was because the mass where interested in it. If for example a economic crash would occur people might switch to bitcoin due safer investment ( or not just an example) then you can expect that btc and other currencies will go to mars and stay there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.

^

Also the majority of the people should use bitcoin or some other crypto currency it needs to go in circulation otherwise it will remain stable (for a while) Japan is ahead of the mass, they know if the rest of the world start using crypto’s their crypto’s start having more value. THEY ALREADY USING IT

Of course, in the end, I think that should be our endgame too, that finally cryptos replace the financial system or serve as an alternative, but it is difficult with everyone waiting for a bear market or a bull run.
October 25, 2018, 08:36:16 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.

Of course but I think that if we wait for all the bitcoin to be mined, with the added difficulty we are going to wait a long time, I say it relatively, because it is the first time that I see the price of bitcoin in a range of $200 or $300 for two months in a row.
October 25, 2018, 08:20:28 PM
I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.

^

Also the majority of the people should use bitcoin or some other crypto currency it needs to go in circulation otherwise it will remain stable (for a while) Japan is ahead of the mass, they know if the rest of the world start using crypto’s their crypto’s start having more value. THEY ALREADY USING IT
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
October 25, 2018, 08:11:53 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.
October 25, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: