Pages:
Author

Topic: The impact of war on global economy. - page 2. (Read 2320 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2024, 09:56:18 PM
War actually has a big impact on the economy and other aspects. Moreover, modern warfare can make it difficult for the global economy to return to normal if it occurs for a long time. As a result of war, apart from high oil and energy prices, other commodities can experience price fluctuations, such as metals, aluminum and palladium. What is certain is that the impact of war could result in and complicate the FED's task of controlling inflation without triggering an economic recession.

Apart from that, there are many other economic impacts from the impact of the war, such as the stock market index declining, trade being disrupted, investors being afraid to come and existing investors leaving.
Exactly, since war is inevitable and by using a more devastating techniques and strategies of warfare it is really hard to recover in a short period of time. I've been living in a country that has been in war since early foreign occupation and until now we are still on it though it's more of an internal conflict with insurgents but still has huge impact in the economic growth of the country.
To be able to recover from war conditions is certainly not an easy thing, it takes a long time to improve the economic situation for a country hit by war and there is no way to avoid war, so in this case it is very clear that no war has a good impact. for the economy of every country experiencing war. because everyone who has the desire to build a business in a country experiencing war will certainly not dare to build it and everyone in a country experiencing war will have difficulty finding work that can provide them with an income so that the country's economic cycle will be hampered.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
March 02, 2024, 10:45:43 AM
War actually has a big impact on the economy and other aspects. Moreover, modern warfare can make it difficult for the global economy to return to normal if it occurs for a long time. As a result of war, apart from high oil and energy prices, other commodities can experience price fluctuations, such as metals, aluminum and palladium. What is certain is that the impact of war could result in and complicate the FED's task of controlling inflation without triggering an economic recession.

Apart from that, there are many other economic impacts from the impact of the war, such as the stock market index declining, trade being disrupted, investors being afraid to come and existing investors leaving.
Exactly, since war is inevitable and by using a more devastating techniques and strategies of warfare it is really hard to recover in a short period of time. I've been living in a country that has been in war since early foreign occupation and until now we are still on it though it's more of an internal conflict with insurgents but still has huge impact in the economic growth of the country.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
March 01, 2024, 06:55:43 AM

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 29, 2024, 09:27:18 PM
1. Increase in the national GDP is least likely to be caused by a war.
2. Oil is considered the most crucial resource in modern warfare.
3. War affects the stock market by causing a decline in stock prices.

What do you guys think? Is this true or false?

Undoubtedly what you say is true, I see no reason to disagree here. Because war conflict never brings anything good to anyone, only harm is done from here. A country's infrastructural degradation occurs only through war, and its impact spreads badly in the global market. We have seen through the war in Europe how the price of oil has gone up in the world market, how the stock market has suffered and even the price of everything has gone up. Due to the war conflict, the two countries spent a large part of their income on the military sector through which their economic condition was seriously threatened and the production of the country's domestic product was drastically reduced and destroyed by the war. In the current era of globalization, when one country is damaged, the entire world system chain is damaged.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
February 29, 2024, 07:05:26 PM
the world has drawn conclusions, and the world's cancerous tumors will be isolated and bought. The world should live and develop, not fight and suffer !
The world economy cannot work only for war ! It is always easier to destroy, that is why such inadequate regimes choose the side of violence and destruction. To create is always more difficult !

Well The EU is buying happily refabricated petrol products of India and other countries.
The embargo is not really doing what is was suppossed to do.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
February 29, 2024, 05:29:59 PM
~
As reality has shown - normal people who value life, development, progress - are against war. But there are regimes that set themselves absolutely inadequate goals and realize their complexes. And their own population, duped by propaganda, serves as a tool for this. Who not only kill and destroy other countries, they do not have human values, they go to suicide themselves, deprive their country of the future, deprive the future of their children and grandchildren .... The problem with the world is that it's playing tolerance with these regimes. If they had not been allowed to develop over the last 20 years, the world would be living without problems now. Such regimes are like cancer cells, if they are not identified and destroyed in time, they will metastasize and start destroying everything around them. People have the highest value - life, while these criminal regimes have the highest value - destruction and annihilation

Maybe I'm over-optimistic in thinking that the civilized world has finally realized that tolerating these regimes is not a joke and must be eradicated like cancer cells? Iran, Russia, North Korea, these countries have very good people inside, but their governments can't be tolerated any more, they must be destroyed the sooner the better. I really think that many people came to this conclusion today and that the days of these regimes are numbered.

It's a sure way to start a nuclear war you realize that? An attempt to attack any of these countries will result in a nuclear apocalypse. Any more suggestions?  Grin

Put these bastard regimes aside - we are GUARANTEED to get a sprawling cancerous tumor like the "Russian world", which even without nuclear weapons will destroy the civilized world, and make it, at best, a giant russia, northern correia, or similar bastard anti-human regime. Russia's threats of "nuclear dick" are just an attempt to intimidate the west, with the pathetic russian fuhrer knowing full well that once he gives the command he will be destroyed, which he is indescribably afraid of ! All tyrants are indescribably cowardly persons, it is an axiom !
Yes, what we must admit - tolerance, playing soft methods, and often corruption - allowed to give some time for such despicable regimes and gain strength. I am sure - the world has drawn conclusions, and the world's cancerous tumors will be isolated and bought. The world should live and develop, not fight and suffer !
The world economy cannot work only for war ! It is always easier to destroy, that is why such inadequate regimes choose the side of violence and destruction. To create is always more difficult !

This is starting to look like hysteria already. You're apparently losing it... Every sentence ends with an exclamation mark. Reading your pointless propaganda posts I imagine Hitler giving a speech in front of a huge crowd Grin Some "good" news from Donbas, probably? Don't worry, some more "good news" are coming: Chasiv Yar, Kramatorsk, Slavyansk. Wait for it... 

Anyway, what do you suggest? How do you imagine we can fight these "rogue countries"? Something we can really do, not just your verbal diarrhea.  Grin

For a resident of Russia, Hitler is obviously a respected type, after all, brother and ideologue of RASHISM Smiley I have long forgotten about this type, he was overshadowed by Adolf Putin ...

What are you so happy about? 10-30 square kilometers of total scorched land ? tens of thousands of rotting corpses of Russians on Ukrainian land, which nobody needs ? Tell me more about the A50, IL22, and 10 SU34/SU35/SU35S, on the ground in 10 days and the pilots of the remaining airplanes who are now forced to fly by threatening their families ! Smiley Is this the reason for your joy and pride ? Smiley

I reply to your only adequate suggestion for a solution - the solution is simple. Like any serious disease, it is necessary to systematically carry out "prevention" so that such regimes do not appear, and if such a "tumor" is found - destroy it until it does not metastasize like PMR, DNR, LNR, Abkhazia, .....
Such "soft" means include restriction of totalitarian and inadequate religious movements, education and development of the population (undeveloped, backward population is an ideal ground for building totalitarian regimes), economic education and economic development of countries and regions (poor population is also a fertile ground for inadequate regimes).
Also - reorganization of international institutions. At least the UN, the Red Cross and some others - completely discredited themselves, showed their unsuitability, and in some cases and diametrically opposite position to its purpose.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
February 29, 2024, 04:37:54 PM
~
As reality has shown - normal people who value life, development, progress - are against war. But there are regimes that set themselves absolutely inadequate goals and realize their complexes. And their own population, duped by propaganda, serves as a tool for this. Who not only kill and destroy other countries, they do not have human values, they go to suicide themselves, deprive their country of the future, deprive the future of their children and grandchildren .... The problem with the world is that it's playing tolerance with these regimes. If they had not been allowed to develop over the last 20 years, the world would be living without problems now. Such regimes are like cancer cells, if they are not identified and destroyed in time, they will metastasize and start destroying everything around them. People have the highest value - life, while these criminal regimes have the highest value - destruction and annihilation

Maybe I'm over-optimistic in thinking that the civilized world has finally realized that tolerating these regimes is not a joke and must be eradicated like cancer cells? Iran, Russia, North Korea, these countries have very good people inside, but their governments can't be tolerated any more, they must be destroyed the sooner the better. I really think that many people came to this conclusion today and that the days of these regimes are numbered.

It's a sure way to start a nuclear war you realize that? An attempt to attack any of these countries will result in a nuclear apocalypse. Any more suggestions?  Grin

Put these bastard regimes aside - we are GUARANTEED to get a sprawling cancerous tumor like the "Russian world", which even without nuclear weapons will destroy the civilized world, and make it, at best, a giant russia, northern correia, or similar bastard anti-human regime. Russia's threats of "nuclear dick" are just an attempt to intimidate the west, with the pathetic russian fuhrer knowing full well that once he gives the command he will be destroyed, which he is indescribably afraid of ! All tyrants are indescribably cowardly persons, it is an axiom !
Yes, what we must admit - tolerance, playing soft methods, and often corruption - allowed to give some time for such despicable regimes and gain strength. I am sure - the world has drawn conclusions, and the world's cancerous tumors will be isolated and bought. The world should live and develop, not fight and suffer !

This is starting to look like hysteria already. You're apparently losing it... Every sentence ends with an exclamation mark. Reading your pointless propaganda posts I imagine Hitler giving a speech in front of a huge crowd Grin Some "good" news from Donbas, probably? Don't worry, some more "good news" are coming: Chasiv Yar, Kramatorsk, Slavyansk. Wait for it... 

Anyway, what do you suggest? How do you imagine we can fight these "rogue countries"? Something we can really do, not just your verbal diarrhea.  Grin
legendary
February 29, 2024, 04:33:09 AM
~

Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
February 28, 2024, 10:00:29 AM

I don't care if the increase in the national GDP of some countries can be caused by war and that some stock prices can rise, war is bad.

The theory of terrorism is to make people suffer, the same theory goes for sanctions.
For terrorism there are no innocents on this planet. All who support the system are guilty.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
February 28, 2024, 04:51:19 AM
~

legendary
February 26, 2024, 05:02:04 PM
~

I absolutely agree with you! In all these countries there are a sufficient number of adequate people who have become hostage to the situation. But I’m not saying “eradicate the population”, I’m talking about eradicating such REGIMES. But the West missed the time when this could be done almost painlessly and with minimal “side effects.” Rogue regimes, over DECADES of softness in the West, have accumulated strength and strengthened each other (such as what is happening now - Russia is supplying missile and nuclear technologies to Iran and North Korea in exchange for UAVs, missiles, shells, cartridges) for terror in Ukraine
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
February 26, 2024, 02:02:10 AM
~

legendary
February 19, 2024, 11:30:24 AM
I don't care if the increase in the national GDP of some countries can be caused by war .....

You have voiced a very subtle topic.
The point is that the GDP of a country that is actively at war may look good on the one hand, but on the other hand you have to realize that during a war the GDP generates products and services that do not create additional value for the economy. Take for example the terrorist country Russia - they claim that the economy is doing well, but in reality the economy is collapsing and the population is poor. Why ? Because about 40% of russia's budget goes to support the terrorist war - ammunition, shells, equipment, ammunition, payments to terrorists of the rf army...... And all this, after a very short time, turns into smoke, burned debris, corpses of their soldiers (and the loss of able-bodied population).  So the GDP of a country at war is not equal to the same GDP in peacetime !

I absolutely agree with what you said. To me it's a pity that all people around the world can't (or don't want) understand these simple things. War is bad for any economy of any country that is at war, and it is for the global economy too. Because, like you righly said, many things turn into smoke, burned debris, corpses of their soldiers etc.

legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
February 19, 2024, 07:01:39 AM
I don't care if the increase in the national GDP of some countries can be caused by war .....

The point is that the GDP of a country that is actively at war may look good on the one hand, but on the other hand you have to realize that during a war the GDP generates products and services that do not create additional value for the economy. Take for example the terrorist country Russia - they claim that the economy is doing well, but in reality the economy is collapsing and the population is poor. Why ? Because about 40% of russia's budget goes to support the terrorist war - ammunition, shells, equipment, ammunition, payments to terrorists of the rf army...... And all this, after a very short time, turns into smoke, burned debris, corpses of their soldiers (and the loss of able-bodied population).  So the GDP of a country at war is not equal to the same GDP in peacetime !

I absolutely agree with what you said. To me it's a pity that all people around the world can't (or don't want) understand these simple things. War is bad for any economy of any country that is at war, and it is for the global economy too. Because, like you righly said, many things turn into smoke, burned debris, corpses of their soldiers etc.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
February 15, 2024, 08:41:21 AM
Because of the war, people are destroyed and material wealth is destroyed, that is, the economy of the warring state is actually destroyed. But war negatively affects not only the economies of the warring states, but also the economies of other states.

Take, for example, the current Russian attack on Ukraine. In Russia itself, the economy has been rebuilt on a war footing. Enterprises and factories that previously produced products to improve people's lives now produce tanks, missiles and missiles, which are designed to be destroyed on the battlefield and destroy others. European countries, fearing aggression against them, also stepped up the production of deadly products. Fortifications are being built on the borders. Defense spending has increased in every state's budget, sometimes to the detriment of public services and social assistance for low-income individuals.

Instead of directing efforts to improve living standards, space exploration, and so on, because of the half-smart idiot Putin, tens and hundreds of billions of dollars literally turn into fire, smoke and ashes, claiming hundreds of thousands of human lives.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1096
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
February 14, 2024, 08:42:25 AM
that's right. I think the impact is even bigger than that. but the most important thing I think is the economy, especially in terms of food. in war food remains the main source of human energy. if there is a war of course its circulation will be very difficult. I think this is the main problem that is more serious than anything else from the war.

That is just part of several main things that can arise when war conditions begin to occur in a place. Because in general war can make the economy worse so that things such as foodstuffs and ready-to-use food are also affected by no longer being able to be supplied as they should. So these things were the first to experience bad influences apart from other things such as education and the development of the country's infrastructure which had not been completely repaired before the war occurred.

Apart from that, war itself can also destroy all agricultural land which can still be used as a basic source of food for local residents so that the food sector itself can suddenly experience paralysis if the war is still going on and never ends. Because farmers in war areas will definitely not be able to carry out their own activities as usual because they have to continue to protect themselves from war attacks, so this can really paralyze all economic sectors in a certain area.
Wars devastate, yes. There's more to food scarcity than missing meals. A damaged supply chain affects the economy and everyone's wallet. Farmers, traders, and consumers can't? They're left behind, prices soar, and purchasing power plummets. Wars freeze and reverse time. Education, healthcare, and innovation lose money for every bullet fired and field burned. And recovery? Economic revival is painful, not just rebuilding. This is about future prosperity, not simply survival. War is a luxury no nation can afford, as the economy shows
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
February 14, 2024, 07:18:54 AM
In addition, war also caused the government to spend way more than its normal budget.  It also makes people suffer.  Transportation and logistic is also greatly affected so the distribution of trade is interrupted.  Continued war can result in famine, economic crash, destruction of properties and living things, and many more.  The only sectors that profit in this war are the weapon manufacturers and medical supplier.
legendary
February 14, 2024, 05:11:52 AM

legendary
I stand with Ukraine.
February 12, 2024, 05:55:40 AM
1. Increase in the national GDP is least likely to be caused by a war.
2. Oil is considered the most crucial resource in modern warfare.
3. War affects the stock market by causing a decline in stock prices.

What do you guys think? Is this true or false?

I don't care if the increase in the national GDP of some countries can be caused by war and that some stock prices can rise, war is bad. Period. Innocent people are suffering, kids are dying FFS. The fact that it can be profitable for some people is disgusting. Everybody knows that and yet here we are: a lot of terrible wars in the 21st century.
Activity: 126
Merit: 40
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 12, 2024, 05:25:40 AM
Wars lead to the economic and infrastructure deterioration of countries, leading to a decline in the prices of financial assets such as stocks, and an increase in the value of safe currencies such as gold and the Japanese yen. Wars greatly affect the foreign exchange (Forex) market, as currency rates can change suddenly. When a war breaks out in a region, investors become cautious and look for currencies that are considered safe
Affects markets and currencies
Affects monetary policy
Impact on international investment
Impact on emerging markets and their stability.
There is many others problems that can effect all the planet.
Pages:
Jump to: