Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 14. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
Hodl hodl and hodl. That's the only strategy but no one realizes. People need to calm down immediately to secure their assets. Stay strong together.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 01, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
Excitement and actual market situation are both the different things in the time line. I guess, crypto currencies behaviour is more or less dependent upon such news as you are mentioning here but its not always come along the way. In the previous month G20 summit was held and it was successful enough to boost the crypto market above the current threshold but nothing like that happened and it kept dropping itself a lot. I guess sometimes crypto is just mean girl and it listens to no one at all. So getting excited and making investment without thinking can be dangerous. But HODL is option that mostly works just fine as you get time to think about it.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past 2 weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

Would still be early for conclusions. We may see the prices to go down and still needs a lot of news to make the prices of Bitcoin come up again. I really hope so that this is the start of a new trend.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 01, 2018, 05:21:33 AM
I am very much focused about the institutional investments. Because unlike the normal investors they can be very strong point when it comes to the heavy investment. I mean they can be tech pushers and with their followers they can bring up more investors in the market. I think this is the way market works when it comes to the big entities and their investment.
While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%

This is what we should be seeking right now. The spikes above 30% to restore the market to its original prices and ATH's. Hoping for this change to occur real soon because of current positive spikes that has surprised the market a lot.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 05:16:21 AM
I still believe in the market, I never sell my coin at low prices. I always wait for good prices, and I think patience is the key to our success.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
July 01, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
It's nice to see this positive vibe in this forum. I hope and wish many cryptocurrency investors will have the same mind set like you especially the newbie whom just started out with cryptocurrency. Many investors do always think that the price of bitcoin will always be high. They should understand that red in the market chart does not mean that all hope is lost but a normal situation and does not require panic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
July 01, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
It could be good news.
And i hope it will give many impacts too.
And we can n see now, a bit good increasing the price.
Till now, i am holding and want to see what happen for next year.
If i see something worst, may it will be the last holding then. I will sell all My coins.

So far that was a good new not it could be. We expect that the market always had recovery to raise up the cryptocurrency price not always in a dip. But one thing we don't know if when it happens to bounce back again in the market.
You're so idiot if you sell your all coins during the market is down, you don't have a chance to recover your lose and become a weak holder.
The best thing to do is hold and wait because base on the graph of price movement last year bitcoin will raise at the month of December.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 03:51:06 AM
It could be good news.
And i hope it will give many impacts too.
And we can n see now, a bit good increasing the price.
Till now, i am holding and want to see what happen for next year.
If i see something worst, may it will be the last holding then. I will sell all My coins.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

I also think that the cryptocurrency market will recover in July this year because of the good news that will make many new entrants into this market. So, this is a very good time for investors to choose for themselves the potential to invest in the period from now to the end of the year.

Thankyou for the good news you share.., no one can predict the price of the btc or the market will going to a high value.., but one thing is for sure many of us is never give up of the crypto world and still hoping.
Growth trend has returned to the cryptocurrency market so many investors are very hopeful in a new price increase season of the market. But investment should also have a backup plan for yourself to avoid the case when the fluctuations occur. Having a clear investment plan is very reasonable during this time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 30, 2018, 08:29:17 PM
very true but i am still worried about altcoins. that market has grown too big and has not yet come out of the bubble. which means there is still a good chance that we continue seeing the dumps go on in the altcoin market and that will be big enough to even affect bitcoin price.

In my opinion, Bitcoin cannot exist without altcoins I think. Nobody will need BTC without other projects.

What is the link between BTC and altcoins?

I do agree that bitcoin transactions increase due to altcoin exchange but when bitcoin was introduced they were no intention of using it for altcoin trading. When bitcoin popularity increased then only other altcoins came up so bitcoin has its own uses and it will survive even though there are no altcoins in the market.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
June 30, 2018, 08:03:05 PM
It's always expected the the market would recover. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still in a developing years up until now, there could be a lot to improve and a lot to adapt its characteristics. Those links in the OP are just a step of progress for the future of cryptocurrency. Theres a lot of news and speculations in every price movements in the market, but one thing is for sure, never sell during the dip to avoid loss. Patience and knowledge is the key.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
June 30, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
very true but i am still worried about altcoins. that market has grown too big and has not yet come out of the bubble. which means there is still a good chance that we continue seeing the dumps go on in the altcoin market and that will be big enough to even affect bitcoin price.

Altcoins are more likely following bitcoin, seems like it's growing together, side by side. If bitcoin price decline, so does altcoin.
Because of people look for a chance to make profits by investing in altcoins, hoping for it getting bigger after bitcoin.
Most coin in the market has fallen more than 50% even more since bitcoin plummet, altcoins tend to rise and fall according to bitcoin price. Don't hope for altcoins dumped to pump bitcoin, but hope for new development and acceptance of bitcoin in various sector, then the price will automatically increase.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

--

I also think that the cryptocurrency market will recover in July this year because of the good news that will make many new entrants into this market. So, this is a very good time for investors to choose for themselves the potential to invest in the period from now to the end of the year.

Thankyou for the good news you share.., no one can predict the price of the btc or the market will going to a high value.., but one thing is for sure many of us is never give up of the crypto world and still hoping.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
June 30, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
Yes, there are really many good news. What we saw with the price a few days ago is a simple manipulation. I think that soon we will see a turn. Perhaps the reversal is happening right now, and maybe soon we'll see another dump. Nothing can be said for sure. The only thing I would like to recommend is HODL. And to cheer up, listen to the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzXM2x6rQhs
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
June 30, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin cannot exist without altcoins I think. Nobody will need BTC without other projects.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 30, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 30, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
Global acceptance will be the key for the success of crypto, with those good news for sure it will attract more attentions and it will bring new hype, though you are also right that there's still some force that will bring down the value of bitcoin / crypto but being positive will also bring good fortune to each of us that will continue to buy and hold our coins, thanks for bringing this up here, hope that many members will take those news seriously and begin to think about their future goals.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 07:13:06 AM
A lot of good news indicates the development of a large potential of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, so I would also advise most people to keep and not sell their cryptocurrency. Wait a little longer and we'll see growth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
I think that this rising is temporary, maximum it can get $ 7600 - 7800 and soon it will go back (down) again. In my opinion we will be in flat during whole this year.
Activity: 167
June 30, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
I am currently trying to keep what I have. Today I saw the blue hopes of the market. And I hope that it will be restored soon.
Pages:
Jump to: