Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is so positive (100% HODL) - page 12. (Read 2308 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 05:39:38 AM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past 2 weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News
IRS-CI Joins International Effort To Fight Tax, Cryptocurrency And Financial Crimes

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

--

If you like my post, press +merit. Thanks

If you want to hold thats fine but don't forget the more everyone holds the less bitcoin there is on the market, and the less bitcoin on the market the higher the price will go. Now that sounds amazing but as soon as it reaches a point where selling is profitable those holders will start to sell which will cause it to drop. We lived it on the 20k all time high and we are seeing the consequences of it right now.

Unfortunately as long as people do not realize that the purpose of bitcoin is same as dollars as in earning and spending instead of buying and selling we will always have these ups and downs.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
July 04, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
It is quite obvious that the time for cryptocurrency to get back on it feet again, because no one can no longer ignore the fact that they are a new type of technology that can lead the world forward in many fields, and i am sure that with these news and the ones that hopefully will come in the future will lead to the prices going and up and the market growing even more, and for us traders this should be a heads up to what is to come if we hold for now, because once the market start moving there is no limit to where it could stop.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 04, 2018, 08:37:33 PM
Whether the market either ups or downs it is all about good timing and patience for we can't predict the movement of crypto market world as long as we have enough ammo and be ready and prepared for the price war of this crypto battle.
Yes.It's a matter of faith and patience if you really want to succeed in this volatile crypto market.I've really seen the price is leading a positive trend at this moment,maybe affected by those good updates that are spreading in the news today.Hopefully this will lead into a more price increase since we are already halfway to the year end.So keep hodling and see where it goes.
holders will win the game weak hands will lose. if this continues we can maybe back from 10k a few months from now. let's hope bitcoin will grow in a healthy way rather than surging up without corrections resulting into the crash.

Yes, now bitcoin is fighting to make a secure score in this year at least should reach more than $12k. People who are holding till now will always make a good profit if the price of bitcoin reaches more than $10k. Holders will be getting many benefits if the price starts increasing.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
July 04, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

Do you see it? I won't predict price action in this topic, but the one thing I'm pretty sure because of it: at least I will HOLD. A lot of positive things is happening right now and we are not so far from the deep. 5k? 4k? Doesn't matter. Market reversal is a question of few weeks. And we'll see a new global multi-year uptrend, guys. Still bullish on crypto.  Cool

A lot of positive news with regards to crypto in this past weeks but still we are experiencing a downfall of crypto prices. I tend to believe that maybe there are groups or whales manipulating this whole thing. But i am optimistic and remain hopeful that there would be a reversal of market trend in the near future.

I really like your topic but i don't have one to give  Grin.
You need not asked for it, it will come. Asking is a violation of the rule. Just a friendly reminder.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 04, 2018, 07:10:16 AM
Whether the market either ups or downs it is all about good timing and patience for we can't predict the movement of crypto market world as long as we have enough ammo and be ready and prepared for the price war of this crypto battle.
Yes.It's a matter of faith and patience if you really want to succeed in this volatile crypto market.I've really seen the price is leading a positive trend at this moment,maybe affected by those good updates that are spreading in the news today.Hopefully this will lead into a more price increase since we are already halfway to the year end.So keep hodling and see where it goes.
holders will win the game weak hands will lose. if this continues we can maybe back from 10k few months from now. let's hope bitcoin will grow in a healthy way rather than surging up without corrections resulting into crash.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
Yes really those news are amazing, after the great possibility to buy tokens in June we have the beginning of bull run in July, what could be better for us than that?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
I've also seen many good news in the last 2 months but it does not triggered any bull run. I will start believing that a reverse will happen if we stay at $10 for some weeks or in a month. But I will also continue to hold but I'm not against the bull run, I'm just on the side of reality.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
Yes because now the price on the bottom, so hold is good idea. But we should be also know until when we hold it, and we should take some profit on the way the price going up, because we dont know which level will become the highest price. Lock some profit is very important in trading or investment to avoid big loss when the price crash.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:58:30 PM
It is encouraging to see these happening simultaneously, we all expect a bullish market soon, now is still a good time to get some more tokens at fairly good price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 08:51:29 PM
It's so positive that I can think of adding more money to it. The rate isn't so bad now so it would be an advantage to invest for now atleast 2-3 BTC think of something that it could potentially give you wealth although it isn't much but it would be enough to satisfy an average person.
Yeah these days the price is up a few percent and that's a good thing to rebuild the user's confidence in the bitcoin market itself. holding or buying is the right thing to lift the bitcoin price rise again. do not sell.! because the price will still continue to rise
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
July 03, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
It's so positive that I can think of adding more money to it. The rate isn't so bad now so it would be an advantage to invest for now atleast 2-3 BTC think of something that it could potentially give you wealth although it isn't much but it would be enough to satisfy an average person.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 03, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
The positive insights that we have will drives us to be successful in the end. Mostly impatient people will surely lost there chances to grow and survive in crypto. Knowing how risky it is, only having courage and determination will help to became strong especially when crisis happen and I'm for sure a lot of people are that certain attitude.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 03, 2018, 07:48:59 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 03, 2018, 07:40:50 PM
Activity: 311
July 03, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
I'm very excited. There are so many good news past 2 weeks. Just look at this:

Bitcoin and ethereum are not securities
Binance Expands into Uganda Opening Its First Crypto-Fiat Exchange
LINE Launches Bitcoin Exchange
Law Firm Confirms Tether Conspiracy Was Fake News

More good news from China
Bank Regulator Proposes Chinese Crypto License In Research Paper

And more
Amazon, Microsoft, and Alibaba: How three leading internet giants are using blockchain
Facebook Can’t Keep Up the Fight Against Crypto: Non-ICO Ads Allowed Again
South Korea Reveals New [Positive] Crypto Regulatory Guidelines
Coinbase Custody is Officially Open For Business

While weak hands are selling BTC at 6000, Cryptocurrency Firm Circle Sees Institutional Interest Spike 30%

--

You can see that the market has been buoyant over the past few days as bitcoin and altcoin prices are rebounding so strongly that we can hold the coin. But to the present it can be seen that bitcoin prices are slowing down and the price of the altcloin is showing signs of easing, so I think that at this point you should start to profit to be able to reduce the risk. ro when bitcoin prices decrease.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 03, 2018, 06:11:22 PM
Be careful.Very often, a large number of good news did not affect the bitcoin and altcoins rates positively. Recently, as I gain experience, I do not focus on news when planning trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 03, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
We need positive reviews and positive news about BTC not only it can boost our economy it can only boost the trust of so many people that still hesitates to buy BTC. So it started already I've been waiting for this for ages a series of good events and reviews.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 03, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
I support people who speak not only HOLD, but also buy in addition coins when we open a new opportunity!
This market not for those who want to buy today and to sell in a month! the one who is able to wait wins. Everything will be... and 20 and 40 thousand dollars for bitcoin, so and other coins will cost much)
Activity: 186
July 03, 2018, 04:33:21 PM
Now i can understand why the market is pumping now. Maybe for these good news. Actually HOLD is a personal matter at this situation. Because many holders are facing huge loss for bitcoin price down. That's why people are not suggesting for hold and HODL word changed its reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: