Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 21. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
I hope that bitcoin will continue to recover and will continue to grow in order for other alts will grow as well. I'm sure second quarter will be much better compair to the last quarter. Fingers cross that many new ICO is going to be valuable to the market place and not just hype for people.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
March 31, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
It was green because of the strong bearish wave yesterday(The measurement is for the previous day).
With the opening of US markets, I think that the low price will encourage some to buy quantities of the Bitcoin.
It is still too early to say that the price is recovering and rising again but Let's enjoy the green for a moment. Grin
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
March 31, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
Hopefully, the market will continue to bull! I think this is the right time to buy crypto because the price will grow up. Almost a month since we've experienced the surge and I wish it will continue to rise up now!
Activity: 501
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
I don't think it will stay green for long. There is no good news yet in the market to make Market green.

I heard it will start back on August last. Hope things will come back soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
Well, just like any other normal investor or adopter, of course I am happy to see even a bit of green in all the see of red. The thing is though is that we can still see a lot of red as of this moment which is pretty sad to watch while your profits and investment capitals are slowly flushing down the toilet. Not that much worries on my side though, since I believe that the next month will be one of the many months of this year that will show great prices for all the cryptos. And besides, if you haven't invested money you can't afford to lose, there really is no sense in worrying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
March 31, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

That small change in the price of crypto currencies cannot be considered as growth but it is good to see that there is little bit of positivity around the corner but again the price is in red at the current moment so nothing changes now so people need to hold their coins if they want the price to recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
March 31, 2018, 10:15:36 AM
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Pages:
Jump to: