Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 20. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
March 31, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
Last week the market seems okay too and after that week the market red again. this green situation will be change again for sure. but i hope in the near future the price of the tokens in the market will be increased and get green situation too.
If bitcoin and ethereum price in the market was bouncing back there's no reason that all tokens are followed too. Hopefully, this green sighted now in the market will continue raised up. Sad to say I don't have read any good news regarding cryptocurrencies.
So let's wait until the market was fully recovered by red mark and to have our awaiting profit.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
March 31, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
I think the prices are trying to correct itself but the supply on the market is way too much right now and there is not enough demand for coins which is what keeps driving the prices down. People should buy as much as they can now because that will increase demand and help to drive the prices back up. This bull market has gone one long enough and we are all tired of it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 01:13:35 PM
The only way market goes green is more Tether pumping.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
Last week the market seems okay too and after that week the market red again. this green situation will be change again for sure. but i hope in the near future the price of the tokens in the market will be increased and get green situation too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
March 31, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

I think if it will continue every day so bitcoin will comeback again and also some other crypto currencies so you can trust not only bitcoin but also many other crypto currencies .
of course, we must first accept what we get before we make plans for the future. Tell me, what do you prefer? the little growth day by day or just lose every day. I believe what we've seen today is a good thing because the bitcoin shows us a sign of a little development from the market.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
That correction lasted so long that I had already begun to lose faith in the crypto. I really hope and pray that today's growth will continue not just one day and bitcoin will return to the price of December 2017  Smiley
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 31, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
The support zone around $6500 to $6900 look strong and rejection has taken place after the price has tested it in the last two days, I belief the market is showing a green light for a possible v price recovery, as hodlers we should keep faith that price recovery is in sight.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
March 31, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

The market looks like this every other day, could continue to go lower.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
Just checked coinmarket just now. Most top 20 coins are still green. Perhaps shoots of recovery but be prepared for some red days ahead,although may be small percentage drops.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 31, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

I think if it will continue every day so bitcoin will comeback again and also some other crypto currencies so you can trust not only bitcoin but also many other crypto currencies .
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 31, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
It will good news for the holders.Just hold the bitcoin with the faith.Bitcoin price reach 7100$ just now,since the market on the green side.Just hold your bitcoin,when the price increase any maximum value.You will get profit for the holding bitcoin in few days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
The market isn't really recovering just yet, bitcoin pushing back above 8k would be the signs that a recovery could be starting, while it's still in the 7k region it only takes one big unanswered push from the bears and 6k can be broken.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
When the price of bitcoin reach 19,000$,many become rich with the holding bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is very low,if you get into bitcoin now you will get  more profit from it.In two days ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$.If you like to inverse for the short term profit,this is right time for that.
I understand the course of your thoughts and fully support. Also I think that 6.6k $ (30.03.2018) is not the abyss of bitcoin, it can fall from the current rate of $ 7,1 thousand, for example, to 5. But soon it will necessarily rise ... Only good news is needed)))  Cheesy
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 31, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
When the price of bitcoin reach 19,000$,many become rich with the holding bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is very low,if you get into bitcoin now you will get  more profit from it.In two days ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$.If you like to inverse for the short term profit,this is right time for that.

A provocative way, could you share at least a proof that is indeed will reach to 8.5k in two days? otherwise its purely assumptive or might a hearsay

Bitcoin had huge potential buddy.The price of is reduced from 9000$,I hope you know that.The price of bitcoin may not reach 8500$ in two days.I was dam sure ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$ in a week.Do you have doubt in the bitcoin,just check after a week.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
It only means that whales are contented on the price of Bitcoin so its tiem for them to hoard again and make the market green until they decide to gain profit but this is only my opinion. Going back to the topic yes it is really nice to see the market green again, we only need to see Bitcoin to be positive and most of our tokens will become positive also.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
March 31, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
The gainers versus the losers are really small and if you look closely, the increase is not really big compare to the amount that a Bitcoin and Alts has lost from the past few days. What I did lately so I don't worry about the price of Bitcoin is I uninstall all apps that gives me price of Bitcoin. I also unfollowed those Telegram accounts that broadcasts BTC price and other alts price movement.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

Well, it is a wonderful sign. I hope the this will continually progress. If the price will increase to its peak, all of us will be blessed and of course happy. Let us all be optimistic!  As it can be seen in the graph, it is starting to increase though a little but it will rise up soon.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

A provocative way, could you share at least a proof that is indeed will reach to 8.5k in two days? otherwise its purely assumptive or might a hearsay
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 31, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

Its nice to see little changes in the chart now,this proves that bitcoins slowly recovering even if its facing so much problems right now.We already come to the point thinking that bitcoin might fall or die due to its continous downfall of value.Bitcoin had strongly faces this challenge and surely this scenario would become a history in the future.For all bitcoiners or holders,seeing that bitcoins value goes dip to $6k these would really cause panic to some holders,their fears that it might just end this way.Well for me,though some worst things happening to the world of crypto but still i would stay positive that it would bounce back soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 31, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: