Pages:
Author

Topic: The maximum bitcoin you have in total till now - page 16. (Read 11403 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
In 2012, when I first started collecting coins, I had a total of BTC60, purchased for around $600. But I lost more than half of that amount in a scam. Then I lost my job, and I had to exchange most of my remaining coins for fiat cash, in order to survive. Right now I am having around BTC7. I want to increase this to BTC10 by the end of 2016.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
I had nearly 200 BTC and sold way too early on the way up to 500. Now i'm just bag holding fiat.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i think it was 75, then i sold a bunch, for buying something important now around 50, one old block reward

i want to add that i didn't bought any, all acquired with easy  mining
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Mine grows steadily... I started with 1 digit ....then it grew rapidly and I got some bad deals, and it dropped drastically.. A few good deals and trades have pushed it back and now

I am comfortable to speculate with bitcoins from profits. I will not reveal the exact amount, but it is much higher than what I started out with.  Grin Just work hard at it and keep it

safe. Oh, I recently lost another 4 BTC {all my signature income} through a scam... So be vigilant... people do not want to work for their own.. it's easier to steal it from others.  Angry

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
The most ive ever had in 1 wallet is 2.5btc. I normally sell when i get to 1btc but there are times i hoard depending on the price and speculation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I actually had 50 BTC at one point almost 200 BTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
The most I had was 1BTC which I played on Primedice. I built it up from 0.01BTC and I lost it all after tipping all those in the chat. Was quite fun however. On my main wallet, the most I had was probably 0.8BTC. I never bought more than 0.2BTC in my entire life.

I'm surprised a Hero Member has only had as much as BTC1 in their life! In fact, I don't believe it...but that's me.

I don't feel comfortable saying how much my max has been, but i don't win anything gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
The most I had was 1BTC which I played on Primedice. I built it up from 0.01BTC and I lost it all after tipping all those in the chat. Was quite fun however. On my main wallet, the most I had was probably 0.8BTC. I never bought more than 0.2BTC in my entire life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In my whole time of using Bitcoin, the highest amount that I have had in my wallet at one time, is 10 BTC. Right now I only have around 8.5 BTC as I have used quite a bit of it buying stuff off purse.io and g2a.com. 2 very good websites to buy games and other products from.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I have had BTC20 max on my whole life with bitcoins, most of which came from some lucky trade calls and decision. Up to now, I'm still sitting with 2 digits, and I plan to hold it for the next 5 years or so.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.
Pages:
Jump to: