Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 9. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
Well, the point is patience, if you want to benefit from ethereum then you must be patient waiting. And if you want to buy ethereum, then you can use this time to buy because the price is still in low status, buy and be patient so you can benefit from ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The right time to buy ethereum and make huge profit on your investment is now, but people are afriad of taking the risk why the best investment decision one need to take is to buy when people are afriad to buy a particular coins. Then sell when their is a pump and people are desperate to buy.

Now, it is probably the best time to invest in ETH. It seems to me that this altcoin price now is the lowest: I do not think that it will go on falling. The next stage of Ethereum history is the growth. It'll gain in 2019.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
September 15, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
This is a great time for buying ethereum!! Price is so low so you will get a great profite in the future if you hurry up now!!
We don't need to rush in buying. What we need to do is to carefully observe the prices and we have to be able to take advantage of the momentum so that it can bring us profit. Etherum is 'not okay' now. In the past few months ethereum has weakened, but actually it is a good sign for us, returning to buy ethereum when the price is very affordable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The right time to buy ethereum and make huge profit on your investment is now, but people are afriad of taking the risk why the best investment decision one need to take is to buy when people are afriad to buy a particular coins. Then sell when their is a pump and people are desperate to buy.

Exactly, investors who can read opportunities will buy more when the market is dropping like now, there is no doubt that Ethereum is the most profitable coin so it buys when the current price is profitable.
investors now have seen ethereum as a future asset,
we see the chart from ethereum has met the bullish point and will go to 300 $ again
Today Ethereum prices are $ 212.29, I think investors already know if the ETH price will increase later this year and buy as many this coins as possible. I think Ethereum's price of more than $ 300 might to be reach $ 500 or $ 600 by the end of this year. let's we see.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

Exactly, investors who can read opportunities will buy more when the market is dropping like now, there is no doubt that Ethereum is the most profitable coin so it buys when the current price is profitable.
investors now have seen ethereum as a future asset,
we see the chart from ethereum has met the bullish point and will go to 300 $ again
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
Of course, this is an opportunity to buy Ethereum.
Coins in the Cryptocurrency market do experience price increases but we must be vigilant to always monitor Ethereum prices because these coins are volatile so that at any time Cryptocurrency can experience price changes in the form of price increases or price decreases.
I am sure that if there is a possibility that ethereum will go down again, then make sure that the market condition has improved when buying Ethereum.
Activity: 237
September 14, 2018, 11:25:37 PM
There is still a chance to gather Eth at this time, Eth's rise and fall is not too sharp so still have the opportunity to be bought and hold on for a long time so the value will be better than now.
Using good instinct certainly has a good future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:32:45 PM
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I agree, to get the maximum profit then buying when cheap prices are the right choice, I am always confident and optimistic that ethereum's future can repeat like last year so buying now is the right thing.
With the current price of ethereum being cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
because I myself also believe that later ethereum will be able to recover,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient first with conditions like this
What you say is true now is the right time to buy because the price is cheap,
because with us buying now and selling it when the price rises, the profit we will get will be big
copper member
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I agree, to get the maximum profit then buying when cheap prices are the right choice, I am always confident and optimistic that ethereum's future can repeat like last year so buying now is the right thing.
With the current price of ethereum being cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
because I myself also believe that later ethereum will be able to recover,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient first with conditions like this
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 14, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Ethereum at 200$, can be bought with a probable target of 388. In the event of a breakdown and drop, the addition of 160 and target of 300. Of course with the transfer of the transaction to the position BU (no loss). Judging by the schedule 200 will punch, but will be fixed or not, we will look.
Activity: 845
September 13, 2018, 02:18:33 AM

Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

Very true. I'd like to second this man's opinion and say that Ethereum is a great investment opportunity. Like at all thos possibilities it has created even despite being only a relatively new coin. ETH has a strong development team and continues to provide us with innovations that are ground breaking. How can this not be a sure win?

I'm speculating ETH's true value is easily above $10k USD by 2019.
I believe with ethereum, let's wait for the upcoming Hardfork ethereum,
surely the price will exceed the limit and will set new records the new high price all time Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 13, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

If you are planning to buy ETH then now would definitely a good time to do so. The ETH market has seemed to bottom out and is now accumulating value that is seemingly ready to burst at any minute. I'm personally doubling down and buying more ETH at this level.

I'm not expecting insane profits but at this price level, there is surely some profit to be made of ETH, esp. in the short term.
No, it is not a good time at all. I am waiting even more price dump at around 100-120$ and it is real. Look at the total cap, we are near the bottom, but BTC price is still around 6k. I am waiting dump to the range of 4600-5200 then it will be the time for buy.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 01:27:41 AM

If you are planning to buy ETH then now would definitely a good time to do so. The ETH market has seemed to bottom out and is now accumulating value that is seemingly ready to burst at any minute. I'm personally doubling down and buying more ETH at this level.

I'm not expecting insane profits but at this price level, there is surely some profit to be made of ETH, esp. in the short term.
ETH always have a good use, in terms of its platform as well in how it can be used in crypto opportunities, buying ETH now is a good option. I regretted not selling it before dump to be able to buy more at this moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

Activity: 121
September 12, 2018, 10:46:57 PM
I think it is. Ethereum should be bought now. This is the perfect time. Very soon this cryptocurrency will have a completely different value, much higher than now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
now is a good time to buy not only ETH but Bitcoin and altcoyins. ETH is the leader of the altcoyins and must be kept for a long time.

but it seems eth also requires quite a long time to recover its ATH again.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
now is a good time to buy not only ETH but Bitcoin and altcoyins. ETH is the leader of the altcoyins and must be kept for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: