Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 11. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
This is a good opportunity for us, do not miss this opportunity, perhaps the market will no longer be as deep as today, many people do not care about the market and they are buying. On a lot of ETH, they believe the cryptographic market will never be collapsed
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

I certainly believe that it is the best time for us to purchase more ethereum. I don't want to regret or lose the opportunity to buy on it's cheap price so I would prefer to buy more. I don't believe that ethere would come to an end this early because it has passed almost all the tests of time.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
I don't recommend buying ETH now, because such a fast-moving market will cause panic among many investors, and when they start selling coins, the market may continue to fall for a while!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
Now is the time to buy ETH, the current ETH price is quite low, may be at the lowest level so far, now we should buy and wait for the market will grow at the end of 2018
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 14, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
I have considered and now I have bought a lot of ethereum for me to hold in the long run. now it is very suitable as my investment. and for now it is true that ethereum is experiencing a price decline

It's reflected across all of crypto. It's undeniable that the good projects, ETH among them, are looking like bargains now compared with previous prices. But the fact is that the market is still falling... everything is becoming even more of a gamble.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 04:34:45 AM
If you sell eth now you will suffer a loss because current eth price is only 290 dollars it is suitable for you to buy than sell and if the market recover you will not be glad to sell it today now on
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:24:25 AM
Now Ethereum costs less than 280 dollars, it's like a fairy tale. I don't know what to call it, it's a real season of discounts, friends!
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
You see the surprise now, ETH price drops below 300 $ probably in the future ETh price will rise again, do not worry too much about this market, they will recover again
Activity: 80
August 14, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
Don't invest in Ethereum again. Ethereum has now realized its crisis and is preparing to develop new coins at the end of the year, so the current Ethereum will always depreciate. If you buy it, you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
I have considered and now I have bought a lot of ethereum for me to hold in the long run. now it is very suitable as my investment. and for now it is true that ethereum is experiencing a price decline
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
Indeed! It's the very time to buy ETHEREUM today because its market value has plunged to 200$ mark and if you care about investing on it today, then that's not a bad value to start. Who knows, ethereum's market value will be at 100$ before this year ends.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
The ETH is now has gone down until it can go. Because the price is at a support level now. So now it is a good time to buy ETH. But do your own researches  before doing anything.

I believe that Ethereum has already reached the bottom of 2018. It will be logically to buy the altcoin now, before its pump. I am sure, it will go to the Moon in winter.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 11, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
ETH has bottomed out today. Unless the BTC shows any bullish move in 24-72 hrs (by bullish I mean 6800+), it is better to wait more before investing ETH because I am anticipating more dump following BTC downfall. Moreover, BTC has crossed 50% dominance, in such cases people start shifting in BTC leaving alts which brings more dump in altcoins. So, right you need to take your positions cautiously.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
Ethereum is not in good position at this moment, if you want to have this coin this is the right time to buy eth we knew that eth is on the process of moving up but the price on market is still dropping down  so let us hold our coins if we had it now and wait the price be stable in the market..

atm not all coins are falling in price. there are projects that are now growing. while eth is still in a state of decline, but growth will come soon.
but there are just small project which is growing now, most of all project hard to grow
including eth price is also hard too. IMO if i wanna buy coin i just take for short term
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
The ETH is now has gone down until it can go. Because the price is at a support level now. So now it is a good time to buy ETH. But do your own researches  before doing anything.

even it's not so bad to buy quietly and at a price two times higher, the main thing – got enough patience to wait for growth.
Activity: 238
August 11, 2018, 01:52:01 PM
Activity: 146
August 11, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
Yes, of course, this is the right time to buy some Ethereum coins. At the low price of Ethereum, this is indeed very suitable to be bought and detained in the long term. I am sure you will not regret if you buy Ethereum in large quantities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
after falling the rebound because people want to buy coins so far follows they have fallen in price and it is natural. the question in another a coin after a rebound will go further up or even lower? And there is no answer

look at the history of any worthwhile project: over time, the price only grows (on average).
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
It's a very good idea to buy the Alcoy now, at a time when the market is in decline. I have not seen such a small price for a cue ball for a long time. It did not reach $ 6,300. This is a very good price for buying cues.
Pages:
Jump to: