Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 8. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 28, 2018, 06:24:50 PM
Right now the ETH price is at $ 220, you should buy them and choose good ICO to invest in, in my opinion the price of coins is quite cheap, the opportunity for us to invest is very high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 06:20:46 PM
Now is a good time to buy ETH, I think ETH prices will continue to increase later this year, buy and hold them for a long time.
the bitcointalk forum already has a very serious opinion about the end of this year and the rise in prices for crypto currency. I do not want to be disappointed, because for the last year this feeling has prevailed in the mood regarding crypto-currencies .
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
Now is a good time to buy ETH, I think ETH prices will continue to increase later this year, buy and hold them for a long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 28, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

It is the right time to buy Ethereum if you want to gain good returns because it is one of the few coins that will witness increasing by the end of this year.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
you're right now that's the right time when buying eth because of its price. so many are now investing in ethereum than bitcoin. so what are you waiting for to invest in before the price rises.
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
The price will be more than $ 800 and our profit will be more than 60%. How prices have risen this winter Ethereum? I remember the$1400. It was at this point I came out when I went to the price of$300.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
you're right now that's the right time when buying eth because of its price. so many are now investing in ethereum than bitcoin. so what are you waiting for to invest in before the price rises.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 28, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Moment now is indeed a good thing to be able to buy eth because the price of eth itself is currently experiencing a price decline and I think it is very suitable if we want to buy it now
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 28, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
Ethereum in any opinion and at any price you need to buy. Smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries!

Ethereum should be bought now. This is the perfect time. Very soon this cryptocurrency will have a completely different value, much higher than now.

Seeing the current condition is the right time to buy it,
with now we buy maybe it will benefit as it seems,
so if you don't buy ethereum I think you will regret it
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
Ethereum in any opinion and at any price you need to buy. Smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries!

Ethereum should be bought now. This is the perfect time. Very soon this cryptocurrency will have a completely different value, much higher than now.
1DC
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

The value of ethereum right now is below $300 so I think this is the best time to start an investment with it because ethereum has still a good potential so you can still earn some good profits in the future.
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
Now would be the best time to buy Ethereum because the price is low and and therefore it is in an affordable rate, so buy and hold till the price is high enough to turn a huge profit.
By looking at the current ethereum price which is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
I think if we really buy and sell it when the ethereum price rises maybe the profit will be large
I agree with your opinion because currently ethereum prices are cheap, of course this is a good time to buy them,
and I myself am very sure that ethereum will surely recover, the important thing is to be patient
Activity: 630
September 16, 2018, 05:08:10 PM
The forecast itself turned out to be incorrect, because it was made on the basis of a news background with short-term growth. To talk about serious growth you need to see a clear growing trend, so far this is not.
if you look through the whole history from the beginning of 2018, then almost all of them need to be discarded. And something today did not get off to the full. Therefore, it is better not to predict, but to observe the crypto-currency market itself.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
The forecast itself turned out to be incorrect, because it was made on the basis of a news background with short-term growth. To talk about serious growth you need to see a clear growing trend, so far this is not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 15, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
Well, the point is patience, if you want to benefit from ethereum then you must be patient waiting. And if you want to buy ethereum, then you can use this time to buy because the price is still in low status, buy and be patient so you can benefit from ethereum.

agree, the price is very good atm, even despite the partial growth.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 15, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
Now would be the best time to buy Ethereum because the price is low and and therefore it is in an affordable rate, so buy and hold till the price is high enough to turn a huge profit.
By looking at the current ethereum price which is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
I think if we really buy and sell it when the ethereum price rises maybe the profit will be large
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
September 15, 2018, 12:43:09 PM
The values of most crypto stock markets are usually lower today, therefore it is the most effective instant to get and also having regarding lasting. Ethereum is known as on the list of leading potent altcoins, and several fees this kind of crypto with all the next place right after Bitcoin. The genuine value will be much more as compared to 500$, not nearly as an expensive couple of weeks in the past, therefore it is an excellent possibility to acquire several ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
It seems that the price of eth is indeed plunging and has poor value, this is a good opportunity to buy eth, and hold it so that later it will have a higher value.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
I think so. Ethereum has been in the second place for the past few years. And since ethereum's price is getting lower, i think it is a good time for you to buy if you want to invest in it. Keep it until the end of the year and you will see the ethereum is getting better. And by the time you want to sell it, you already gain a lot of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: