Pages:
Author

Topic: The moment to buy eth? - page 10. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
You see the surprise now, ETH price drops below 300 $ probably in the future ETh price will rise again, do not worry too much about this market, they will recover again

This is a great time for buying ethereum!! Price is so low so you will get a great profite in the future if you hurry up now!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:24:44 AM
Now the price of ethereum is reduced to $284.The price of ethereum is below $300 a few weeks.So this situation is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum.more ICOs almost use eth develop project so I believe the price will be grow up and get high price in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 02:05:14 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
And as you now show the results of the eth, it's interesting that many people followed you. I think the ideal price for investing was $ 260, but now you can invest quietly and are not afraid for the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 04, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I think that ETH is one of the best coins for investment, but there are other good coins, for example NEO and STRAT. I think they too will grow strongly
Talking about coins that are good for investment is certainly very much,
and indeed the coin you mentioned is a good coin for investment,
but for me the best altcoin for that investment is ethereum because there is no doubt about its future
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I think that ETH is one of the best coins for investment, but there are other good coins, for example NEO and STRAT. I think they too will grow strongly
Activity: 73
September 04, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
Yes, in General, you can buy on the wave of price reduction. In principle, he felt the bottom, you can include it in your investment portfolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 22, 2018, 01:21:06 AM
As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

Very true. I'd like to second this man's opinion and say that Ethereum is a great investment opportunity. Like at all thos possibilities it has created even despite being only a relatively new coin. ETH has a strong development team and continues to provide us with innovations that are ground breaking. How can this not be a sure win?

I'm speculating ETH's true value is easily above $10k USD by 2019.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 01:18:15 AM
Activity: 110
August 19, 2018, 07:20:21 AM
While the market of all leading crypto-currencies is at the bottom, you can buy any crypto-currency and Ethereum is worth buying now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 18, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
Buy now while the market is slowly recovering. I think eth will be back at 400$ within this week. I heard some good news about bitcoin and it will surely bring back the market.

as things are now we can even expect the new ath even this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Buy now while the market is slowly recovering. I think eth will be back at 400$ within this week. I heard some good news about bitcoin and it will surely bring back the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
Yes for now .. i recommend for safe your fiat money .. because it's hard to predict .. you can see last week up but down again .. better than you lose your money .. you save your money and buy when good condition ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
Now Ethereum costs less than 280 dollars, it's like a fairy tale. I don't know what to call it, it's a real season of discounts, friends!
therefore this time our opportunity to buy lots of ethereum for long-term storage. because ethereum is very good for the long term and the benefits we will get are also very large
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
now is a very good time to invest not only in ETH but also in other interesting altcoyins, because altcoyins grow faster than Bitcoin and will give more profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
August 15, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
I have considered and now I have bought a lot of ethereum for me to hold in the long run. now it is very suitable as my investment. and for now it is true that ethereum is experiencing a price decline

A decision with great consideration and you have made the right decision because this moment is a great opportunity to gather ethereum I am sure to be very lucky if I can hold eth back to $ 1200 USD.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
The rate of increase in ETH this year is very slow. If you are very careful, you will find out, but when Bitcoin is rising, ETH is still falling! This is a very bad phenomenon!
This is observed that a rise in the value of ETH or Bitcoin is more than the fall in such coins and the overall rise is a bit less than the individual rise in a single coin. But whatever the scale of the rise in the price may be, on the average there is growth in the economy of crypto currency.
ETH will definitely rise above the $2000 value till December when we would have the value of Bitcoin more than the $20000 which is expected and speculated normally by experts in the current market.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 14, 2018, 01:15:53 PM
This is a good opportunity for us, do not miss this opportunity, perhaps the market will no longer be as deep as today, many people do not care about the market and they are buying. On a lot of ETH, they believe the cryptographic market will never be collapsed
it looks like this is a good time to buy more altcoins when the market drops, but i think we must always becareful in this time, the market can goes down even more than we when we bought ETH before. it is not a good chacne to for us to be greedy but wait until the market rise again and stable enough then buy it later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
August 14, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
There is a very high probability  the price will be broken in $200. There may be a thought to wait and purchase. We think this is it bottom and buys altcoins, and it turns out the second and third bottom in gift
Activity: 75
August 14, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
Not sure about buying ETH when this post was added but now it's surely time to buy ETH and fill the bags  Cheesy
ETH is the platform which have so many dApps built on it. It's a good technological advancement and it'll bounce back for sure. It's just that the market is clearly bearish at the moment and people losing trust in it. As soon as market and the investors become more mature, it'll boom back again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 14, 2018, 12:12:10 PM
Considering the market relatively, ETH price is very cheap.So i think there are more opportunities coming for who guys interested to big investment.He must be get high profit after few weeks.Because ETH will be up very soon.I recommended to invest with eth.Actually If it was incredible and the truth was that it was not so low.
Pages:
Jump to: