Pages:
Author

Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto - page 9. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 258
October 26, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
On this side, I agree with your opinion. Waited for verification on bittrex for about 3 months and do not consider this situation normal. On a regular trading stock market, verification lasts no more than 3 days and this period can be considered a long process.

Oh my God! waited for 3 months on bittrex for verification, this is insane. I've been using bittrex for a months but I never encounter that issues while using it. The longest time I've waited when I do transaction in withdrawal on this exchange was 5 hours but not 3 months. Am I reading the right topic? And as far as I know within 48 hours if the transaction is not confirmed it will return to your balance again that's what I know about it.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 23, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Most of all, I don’t like this transaction rate when transferring crypto coins. In every crypto project they talk about very fast transactions, but they are not there, and it is not clear when they will be.

Transfer fees was just normal with crypto and we needed to comply its payment toward every transactions we made. Fast transactions always depends on how you mining nodes will be handed over by a certain mining courier via blockchain transaction period. But what made us more frustrated here now with crypto was the fluctuating and slow rising price of our holdings particularly few months ago until present.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Most of all, I don’t like this transaction rate when transferring crypto coins. In every crypto project they talk about very fast transactions, but they are not there, and it is not clear when they will be.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 23, 2018, 03:19:30 PM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
haha i think we still have to start with anything, even if it causes lots of discomfort and annoyance. it's a foundation on which further bricks will appear and someday there will be a superb building
Activity: 244
October 22, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Crypto is known for several years but there is still no way to protect your investments. Fake projects appear every day and nobody cares, nobody tries to do something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 22, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
Instability here is another thing in the crypto currency , a person can earn excellent profits in an hour but also a lot to lose for example half of the Deposit for the fact that he could not sell and get out of the coins or the project in time.
Activity: 95
October 22, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Yes sir!!!. Can be frustrating most of the time!!...i believe with time exchanges and cryptocurrencies trading platforms will serve us better....for now they aren't 100%; but u see ? In most cases, users of the exchange normally cause problems....a major issue could be kyc and probably when the exchange is doing major updates on wallet....new technologies usually suffers at the initial stage...but with time and patience ..the system usually gets better...so pls let's us all give cryptocurrencies exchanges some grace.....i want to believe and am seeing it already, new exchanges are coming out to improve on some of the issues with the current ones!!...it's now a matter of small time....the bitcoin ecosystem will mature!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
The one thing which makes people make short selling is the losing of crypto prices in the present time and it requires the big patience and if we hold during these days it is very good and important for the successful future, and when the bad news spread here it cause the major loss to the crypto coins.
Activity: 415
October 22, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

You can choose not to trade on such a small exchange, there are many large exchanges that do not have the problem you mentioned. We should choose a safe and secure exchange before we start trading, so that our financial security is guaranteed.
Activity: 141
October 22, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
Dominance of the certain coin is not so positive influencing on the market and I get your idea. This minus will be left soon and we shall have more freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 22, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
I know right? Some of the exchanges are really bad and hitbit has terrible fees, that one is the worst exchange I have seen for fees, except when you are withdrawing in ETH. I also lost twice a lot of coins and tokens on exchanges that got hacked. I remember years ago I got hacked on criptsy and also another one I lost like 1.5k blackcoin that then soared in price value and I could have had a ton just from that one. It is certainly not for everyone yet until we have real universal wallets and better security, your old Joe Bloggs can't get into crypto.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
I agree with you completely 100 percent. I now wonder when we will still see the next growth. Tired of waiting, I've been waiting since the beginning of the year. In the red (
I think Crypto will grow at the beginning of next year but that is uncertain, more precisely just the time that can answer it. to get a big profit you have to be patient waiting to not release it in the middle of the road, it will be in vain and you will regret it better you keep waiting until stable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 08:23:33 AM
I agree with you completely 100 percent. I now wonder when we will still see the next growth. Tired of waiting, I've been waiting since the beginning of the year. In the red (
Activity: 253
October 22, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Too many failed project. Even ones that shown good prospects and shoud become famous and demander were burried with millions of other ICOs. It is sad.
Activity: 107
October 22, 2018, 07:57:55 AM
This situation will be replayed in the future so any time so relax and get it. Such changing is able to give to some coins an opportunity to grow but it kills others.
Activity: 280
October 22, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
The way to avoid these problems of unprofessional behavior is to stick to top 3 exchanges or so, and keep other coins you have in a non exchange wallet, until they are listed and ready to be traded on a world class crypto exchange.

Be vigilant in every move here in crypto world exchange sites play a vital role of our token be wise to choose certain exchange and also what coin are we going to hold for long period of time. Be patience.
Activity: 182
October 22, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
Market that does not want to grow. There were so much hype and now it seems that world does not care about crypto any more. It is very frustrating.
copper member
Activity: 140
October 22, 2018, 06:21:52 AM
I think the way out of these is to stick with only few credible exchanges and keep other coins in wallet that is not of exchange. And if you have some tokens that is not listed on popular exchanges, you just need to get them sell off and withdraw your money immediately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

The main problem is lack of projects that really could change our world to the better. Most are just useless copies and it makes me upset.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 19, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

I think the most frustating thing about crypto is the price is falling down. It will make people panic . People always become so nervous if the price is collapse. They become lose their mind if this kind of situation happen.
That the price of a currency or an asset goes down is something that is completely normal in any market, so if that frustrates you then you should either think if it is the right decision to invest in this market or find a way to accept that the volatility of this market is going to continue for a lot of time and instead of complaining about it you should try to get advantage of it.
if these guys never want to see their assets go down due to the bearish trend and then they must go out from this market. they must have known about all of the risks by investing on the cryptocurrency right now. Everyone must remember about this was a speculation market and then they must have very well known about the situation on this market.
Pages:
Jump to: