Pages:
Author

Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto - page 5. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
The most annoying thing about cryptography is that the market is unstable, prices are erratic. The transaction is only done on the machine but not face-to-face, we will not know who that person is. It's like playing a game of chance. May will make a lot of money, will be rich. Luckily, money is lost.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 04, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
I must agree, crypto needs to develop, so average people can also use it comfortable, and safely. Exchanges are one of the weak points, especially the centralized ones, which do not neceserely bring the benefits of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 08:38:06 AM
The trouble today depends on the fact that the market situation has changed and many people simply cannot understand that today most of the investors are in a serious bad situation. I hope that in general the trend will change sooner or later
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
I don't know... I think that my main investment in Cointroops will be a failure. That's the worst idea of cryptocurrency, which I comprehend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 05:22:41 PM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

Doing cryptocurrency, I realized that the main thing in it is patience . Patience with the faults in the system waiting for a transaction token exchanges. Either educate yourself in it, or drink sedatives
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
November 02, 2018, 06:45:18 PM
Maybe you have chosen the wrong market so that it takes a very long time to make a withdrawal, so far I have entered a large market and buying and selling assets there does not take a long time to just withdraw some assets to be transferred to the wallet or market, for you better choose a proven market and avoid a less obvious market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
It also seems to me that there is a very big problem with the scalability of cryptocurrency and at the same time the exchanges cannot serve the number of users that they currently have. What growth are we talking about?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 02, 2018, 06:20:08 PM
For me I don't have any problem with an exchanges sites because it works perfectly to me, it only needs patience and if you encounter problem then try to contact with the support, it is very frustrating if you can't handle this things because here in crypto we can encounter a lot of things and it is very risky as well.
Activity: 658
November 02, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
yes I agree the high wait time in centralized exchange is The most frustrating thing about crypto right now i think in the near future people will use more and more decentralized exchanges Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 02, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
The thing that made me disappointed was when I joined the ICO project. And the project I'm working on is 2 to 3 months according to the duration of the project. But when they will make payments and be delayed, of course, this frustrates me. Because we definitely need money for living expenses.
I would advise you to think about participation in the ICO as an opportunity to earn some money, you can’t hope for a steady income in this area, because there is too much chance to earn nothing at all.
I guess he's a bounty hunter, and the ICO is not so great for investors now, it makes so many bounties unsuccessful and bounty hunters will not be able to pay, or delay . I see you have nothing to disappoint, just work hard and wait for the market to recover, bounty only good when the market recovers
Activity: 532
November 02, 2018, 08:40:38 AM
The most frustrating part in crypto is when those news, articles and especially  youtubers that give false hope that promises that the market will pump again. I've got tired of that. It's like every week or month, they have another clickbait for desperate traders like me to feel positive then will found out that nothing really happened.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 02, 2018, 08:40:01 AM
The thing that made me disappointed was when I joined the ICO project. And the project I'm working on is 2 to 3 months according to the duration of the project. But when they will make payments and be delayed, of course, this frustrates me. Because we definitely need money for living expenses.
I would advise you to think about participation in the ICO as an opportunity to earn some money, you can’t hope for a steady income in this area, because there is too much chance to earn nothing at all.
There is no point in getting mad about Crypto, just trade to make the money you need then get out.

Absolutely right, most people make the mistake of being too emotional about crypto, fall in love with projects and blindly believe that some kind of coin can make them rich. Crypto is just a tool for making money, and the sooner you understand this, the less emotion you will experience from failures or victories.
Activity: 451
November 02, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
As for me it is double standards. Today idex announced verification,but did you know that they were decentralized exchange?
Now they are becoming centralized exchange!
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
Recently, I have not had any problems with the transfer or withdrawal of funds. Previously, quite often transactions could take a long time, now in the region of 5 - 10 minutes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
There is no point in getting mad about Crypto, just trade to make the money you need then get out.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 07:27:42 AM
In my opinion, the most annoying thing about crypto is the sudden market fluctuations. This can cause many investors to lose a lot of money just after their sleep.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
No not yet. Cryptocurrencies still have a lot of flaws that need to be develop. I think partly is because they are still missing the necessary amount of processing power and network bandwidth for a blockchain to ensure transactions are processed in just a few seconds. Give it another decade or two for that to happen.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
November 02, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

It's very different now and many exchanges are coming in to solve that issue, in fact at least 5 exchange that are in ICO stage is going to solve that issue, the potential to invest in ICO that are exchange based are more profitable than any other ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 06:55:12 AM
Activity: 588
November 02, 2018, 04:32:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: