Pages:
Author

Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto - page 6. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 02, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
For me personally what is frustrating about crypto is certainly the price problem. I personally am very frustrated that crypto prices are still fairly low. But I think, that crypto is unpredictable for price problems. So I hope everyone will recover.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
The most frustrating thing I see about cryptocurrency is the scam that happen in it and there are no way to track the scammers, I wonder if there will be any technology that can be used to track those guys.
the more people affected by fraud, then you are more careful and not easily influenced or trusted to avoid fraud must find out more details. maybe in the future there will be technology that can track, because year after year there are many sophisticated technology tools to avoid fraud, although I don't know when there are devices but in my opinion there are possibilities and opportunities. many people are frustrated and very worried that they make the wrong decision in this condition, you should be more calm to think good and not wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 02, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
The most frustrating thing I see about cryptocurrency is the scam that happen in it and there are no way to track the scammers, I wonder if there will be any technology that can be used to track those guys.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 02, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
In my experience I know that those two exchanges you mentioned are two of the worse in existence, Idex is based on the Ethereum network so if the network is slow, bad things happen.. Cryptopia is just terrible, no other way to describe it, but there are good exchanges out there that would never give you any issue.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 02, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
Sometimes transactions do take a very long time, but the speed of transactions has increased significantly over the past two years. Also, it all depends on where and where you send the money and how much gas, for example, is allocated for the transaction.

it depend on blockchain network speed.for example ethereum network often delay to finish transaction but when it use high fee gas it could done faster.and this fee and speedity become most frustrating thing for us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
When using some of these cryptocurrency services, be sure to understand how they work so you will not have dofficulty using tgem. When you are the only one complaning anout some issue out of many users, you may have done something wrong!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
The main thing is to remain calm. Crypto world respects patient people. You need to be able to wait.
But to wait until no one knows when the market will grow. so wait plus indifference, do not care about this market. This will make us optimistic and will not wait, it will help us to be more patient.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 02, 2018, 02:00:58 AM
THE MOST annoying but usual thing is totally UNPREDICTABLE mood of market. I still cant stand Jan 2018 fall and its consequences after it for my portfolio....
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
November 02, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
The beginning of this year, I am frustrated to see the price is down and down again and until the mid of this year, I realize that this year, we are difficult to make a profit because the market is not good to trade. Besides that, I also realize that this year is good enough to buy more coins and amount because the price is down too deep and I decide to use my money to buy more and more. I see that after this year, I can make another profit from all coins I have and I still hold my coins until it increases back.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
The constant shitcoins and hype coins that are somehow able to shill themselves to the forefront of the crypto world meanwhile the great projects that have actual utility/would get people who come from the non-crypto world to use crypto are ignored and written off as shitcoins because they dont have 20000 shill accounts posting about them. Modern Finance Chain, Hooch App (tapcoin), U Network, and several other projects come to mind

to the people who say nice shilling: i will un-apologetically point out projects that matter and help this space. Call me a shill, IDGAF. I am sick of the shitcoin's exit scamming of people because they are able to pay for enough account to down vote the naysayers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 01, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
As for me I would say that the most frustrating thing is volative moments. I never know what will be tomorrow and will I earn money or lose them at all. I wish it will be stable like in previous times
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
Sometimes transactions do take a very long time, but the speed of transactions has increased significantly over the past two years. Also, it all depends on where and where you send the money and how much gas, for example, is allocated for the transaction.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 01, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
I become frustrated at one thing. I worked my ass off for some bounty with signatures, content creations and waited some very long period. And bounty managers or developers are altering the rules and as a result i get nothing.
Activity: 462
November 01, 2018, 03:02:49 PM
The main thing is to remain calm. Crypto world respects patient people. You need to be able to wait.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 01, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
I think the most embarrassing moment, I am sure everyone has encountered this, it is a risk to remain without payment. After all, you can work on the project for 2 months, and as a result, it will not even go to the stock exchange, such things are very painful for me.
copper member
Activity: 166
November 01, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
 You could move to yet another change which in turn will not accomplish precisely what continues anyone irritated. I'm talking about certainly not precisely what angers us throughout crypto, precisely what should it that you just maintain your loose change pertaining to over several years nevertheless the retail price even now is the same as precisely what the idea employ for you too. You've got been recently expecting several years nevertheless the retail price that you just anticipate to are more when compared with just anything just weren't going on even now. their aggravating to view that you've applied out and about your personal savings nevertheless the idea doesn't have produced as you move the small that you just imagined isn't really gonna always be modern can be continuing to move forward and is also currently worthy of over $4.
Activity: 672
November 01, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
I think that the worst thing is that today many people just lost their money, but of course there are those who managed to earn and did it in a very short time, because there are people who have earned very good money.
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 10:08:29 AM
The most frustrating about crypto is when you buy a coins that have potential to grow, but it came the time the prices are so dumb and you decide to sell on it and then after selling on it eventually goes to the highest value in the markets.
it's true that I also experience something similar to you when market prices rise. I also hold my coins and when I sell the coins that I have, the price actually goes up, and the disappointment of selling is frustrating ...
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 01, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
I know that if the status of "Pending" will certainly make us frustrated. but it would be far more frustrating if the network suddenly overload, because it could take a long time for the transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
Although unpleasant thing, but not fatal. There are always possible system failures, but sooner or later transactions will come . Scarier if you do not come , and you lose your coins and money .
Pages:
Jump to: