Pages:
Author

Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto - page 8. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 04:03:31 AM
in withdrawal would not only cater to one person only. so it's pretty reasonable when did have to wait a long time in the process of withdrawal from the Exchange. Indeed some of the exchanges are still quite weak because some of the shortages but of course also want fast when it takes costs more. with this crypto indeed still cannot fully be served and not to the maximum. then it is true when crypto still must continue to evolve to become better again and it takes time.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 31, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

That's crazy long for a wait time. Mine usually takes just around a few hours to a day but 30 days of waiting is insane. You must have set the gas too low or even withdrew where it was at an absolute peak. Nonetheless, if that happens again with the masses, it would be terrible.

That's true mate,I experience that before when I transferred my ETH to my cold wallet the recommended gas fee of the wallet and the Exchanger is not meet that's why it cause problem,my ETH is lost when I contact the support they tell me they will mine my lost ETH for 30days and they get another mining payment for it.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 03:16:28 AM
I think the most frustrating things about cryptocurrency would be the fluctuation, everything is un-predictable.
Event the price of any altcoin can changed at any seconds and the change can be drastic.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 03:13:46 AM
The most annoying thing about the code for me today is the bitcoin's heavy price drop, and I'm still hoping that the price of the BTC will come back at the end of the year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

That's crazy long for a wait time. Mine usually takes just around a few hours to a day but 30 days of waiting is insane. You must have set the gas too low or even withdrew where it was at an absolute peak. Nonetheless, if that happens again with the masses, it would be terrible.
Activity: 415
October 31, 2018, 02:50:35 AM
This is a crazy experience. In fact, a safe and effective exchange is the basis for your purchase of coins. The exchange you selected is incorrect. You can choose a better way to communicate. You should choose a more mainstream exchange, which is very important for trading, and some bad deals may not succeed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 02:21:00 AM
The most frustrating thing about crypto which panic me is the crypto price fall and strict regulations from governments and i think that if we have crypto we should use it regularly and if we need crypto transactions then we can use crpyto for this purpose so when there is a problem in crypto it disturb me.
Activity: 490
October 31, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

About IDEX I really like. Everything is done quickly. The main thing is not to be greedy for gas. If the gas rules, everything is done quickly. Conclusion Ethereum wallet without any problems takes place. Usually takes no more than 30 minutes.
Activity: 363
October 31, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
The most annoying thing about cryptography that I now feel is that the transaction price is still high and the price is very low. I see many people like me when I feel uncomfortable at high transaction prices are not lower than the price and the situation is still ongoing. Angry
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 31, 2018, 01:42:51 AM
The nature of price I.e instability has brought fear and uncertainty to would be investors as a result massive complaints by already investors, Cryptos is synonymous with massive drop in price within a space of time which is quite frustrating and annoying which can disrupt a budget.
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
Most of all, I don’t like this transaction rate when transferring crypto coins. In every crypto project they talk about very fast transactions, but they are not there, and it is not clear when they will be.
Bounties not paying up, scam ICOs, wallets and exchanges being hacked, people you can't trust, volatility and unpredictability, nobody knows what's coming, copycat projects not offering anything beneficial. High risk.
October 27, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
so many new traders are stuck at very expensive prices and they experience frustration and make themselves crazy because there are some people who trade using money from borrowing and it will be very dangerous.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 02:08:55 AM
The most frustrating about crypto is when you buy a coins that have potential to grow, but it came the time the prices are so dumb and you decide to sell on it and then after selling on it eventually goes to the highest value in the markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
I think every Exchange certainly has some problems and what you are dealing with health workforce form the common problems. When it wants to rapid certainly bias alone costs should also be issued. the system of crypto is indeed still had flaws and this is reasonable in an era of growth this time such as crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 01:55:03 AM
The thing that makes me frustrated is when conducting a campaign gift for 3 months and in the end, I did not receive the token. This makes me upset because I lost time. But this is the usual thing and I have to be smart to choose a good project.
Activity: 532
October 27, 2018, 01:53:07 AM
Instability here is another thing in the crypto currency , a person can earn excellent profits in an hour but also a lot to lose for example half of the Deposit for the fact that he could not sell and get out of the coins or the project in time.

Right, the market is too volatile to expect anything but high risk and high probability of losing your investment any time. What bugs me personally is the bounties that don't pay up after 3-6 months.
indeed today there are many gifts that pay long and many do not pay but it is a risk for us to get gifts from this gift for free and not to spend capital too
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

I am also using Idex and Cryptopia to trading and transfering my coins but I haven't meet the situation as you. Can you tell clearly the coin which you withdrawed in Crytopia that took 30 days to finish?
Activity: 168
October 27, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Instability here is another thing in the crypto currency , a person can earn excellent profits in an hour but also a lot to lose for example half of the Deposit for the fact that he could not sell and get out of the coins or the project in time.

Right, the market is too volatile to expect anything but high risk and high probability of losing your investment any time. What bugs me personally is the bounties that don't pay up after 3-6 months.
October 27, 2018, 01:18:23 AM
Dominance of the certain coin is not so positive influencing on the market and I get your idea. This minus will be left soon and we shall have more freedom.
I think we need a variety of coins, like we have a variety of fiat in the global economy, so more coins are good, but they should be better coins. The market needs to get rid of the scam and failure of today.
Activity: 294
October 26, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
On this side, I agree with your opinion. Waited for verification on bittrex for about 3 months and do not consider this situation normal. On a regular trading stock market, verification lasts no more than 3 days and this period can be considered a long process.

Oh my God! waited for 3 months on bittrex for verification, this is insane. I've been using bittrex for a months but I never encounter that issues while using it. The longest time I've waited when I do transaction in withdrawal on this exchange was 5 hours but not 3 months. Am I reading the right topic? And as far as I know within 48 hours if the transaction is not confirmed it will return to your balance again that's what I know about it.

That's a worst scenario in crypto as I see and analyze your statements with trading site. However I also had those moments with congestion of your transaction confirmation which really frustrated me a lot with crypto. Another this with is the fluctuations of the price which I couldn't move a lot of trades due to situations that you can't expect great trading profits, and you have no choice but hold longer just to gain good returns.
Pages:
Jump to: