Pages:
Author

Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto - page 7. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Problems of course happen with the system. and perhaps you have indicated too small a Commission of gas. I also had the cases of long translations, but these are isolated cases. Just have a very relaxed attitude
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 07:53:24 PM
For me, the most unpleasant thing that can happen is the disappearance of Bitcoin or information that it was a simple economic experiment.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 31, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
The most frustrating for me was when the ETH network was congested and the transactions were stucked
and the fees were going up and up. We are far away from mass adoption until ETH team does not solve
the scalability issue it has.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
I have use the services of the providers you mentioned and I have not for once experienced delays or any inconvenience whatsoever! I understand that this may not be the experience of some users due to disruptions that may occur during delivery of service!
Activity: 46
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
i  think  the  worst  thing  that  can  happen  to  the  person in the crypto is  loosing  your whole investment  that  is  extremely terrible and  i  wish none  of you will taste it ,.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 31, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Sometimes i get frustrating about crypto is that the high price of gas and some exchanges are not give the right prices of coins, sometimes  there is a time that my withdrawal of my coins in exchanges i cannot withdraw and they want KYC from me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 31, 2018, 06:03:44 PM
To me the most frustrating thing is when you leave some coin in an exchange for some time and came back again to withdraw the coin and it happened that the exchange have implemented KYC before any token withdrawal and your country is restricted from trading with the exchange. It's so frustrating
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
The most annoying thing about cryptocurrency is the volatility, which drives many investors insane, because it's difficult to  predict. The price of any coin can change drastically at any time, because the market is not stable and that's one of the reasons why most investors got annoyed.
Activity: 252
October 31, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
Do not be afraid. If you are using a legit exchange, everything will be great. Just be patient, because I have also faced similar problems and every time it has gone great. Wait a little bit longer, because I waited for about 3 days in some cases.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 31, 2018, 06:45:17 AM
Use the largest exchanges to buy / sell your coins. I think now such situations are impossible on such exchanges as Binance or Kucoin. These are very large in daily volume and proven exchanges, with which I have never had problems.
Activity: 406
October 31, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
Most likely this is due to the low number of gwei, because usually all transactions are not so long!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
If the projects that I am seeing in Bitcointalk is any indication, I think Crypto is ready for worldwide adoption, so you had a bad experience or two, even banks still have the same problems, that does not mean they are not being used worldwide, I made a transaction a fortnight from my bank and I was debited twice and up till now, one of the payments has not been returned to my account, this is a bank that I use since 2013, sure a mistake or two might happen, that does not mean they are not ready for mass use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
I agree with you, the market is too high volatile in order to run coins to the masses because not many can handle the 80% deposit and in this case many fatal cases will be noticed  Tongue
Activity: 270
October 31, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
I remember in some months ago, I received a huge number of tokens from bounties I participated. To my dismay, i was with the expectation that the tokens go on exchange soon but up till now, they are not on exchange.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 31, 2018, 05:00:48 AM
There are literally hundreds of exchanges in existence and I can boldly saw that I have traded in all of the top exchanges, atleast the top 10 and so far I have encountered little to no issue at all, Cryptopia is still surviving today because of a miracle because users keep complaining and the time I used it, I regretted it immensely.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 04:52:17 AM
i think and i am pretty sure about that the most frustrating thing about crypto is having stolen all of your coins it would be such a terrible feeling and you feel insecure.
Activity: 588
Minter
October 31, 2018, 04:49:40 AM
I don’t know how you do it, but on IDEX I have a crypt very quickly. I am pleased with the work of this exchange.
Activity: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:31:30 AM
the most frustrating thing that i am afraid  to happen is  to loose my private key because i am the only one that knows the pasword and i am really scared of that.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
October 31, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
Idex exchange is based on the Ethereum network and every crypto enthusiast knows that the Ethereum network is struggling with scalability problem but when you look around, you would see that many new platforms has solved that problem quite well, do not judge all with the inadequacies of one.
Secondly, if you are a trader, you will know that Cryptopia is the worse exchange to presently exist, it's reputation precedes it, I have traded in over 50 exchanges and up till today, I have never had any issue of pending withdrawals.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 31, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
The most frustrating thing about crypto which panic me is the crypto price fall and strict regulations from governments and i think that if we have crypto we should use it regularly and if we need crypto transactions then we can use crpyto for this purpose so when there is a problem in crypto it disturb me.
The downfall shouldn't panic anyone who really trust the system, that's how important knowing before investing your money, this current events are for weak holders who didn't do their homework the value falls and after that bounce back will happen again, its a part of this system that most of the good
investors loves, the sway give them opportunities to earn from the trading business.
Pages:
Jump to: