Pages:
Author

Topic: The most profitable bounty tasks - page 2. (Read 1625 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
November 16, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
Signature is still the most profitable bounty task at the moment.
I think in future there will be another bounties in different spheres, in more social networks
Activity: 267
November 16, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
Translation and signature campaigns are the most profitable. I don't know about YouTube and the others but social media campaign is useless, the pay is so little. The only problem with signature campaign is you can only do one at a time.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?
For me what generate more reward in the bounty would be the content creation and the signature campaign.
Usually those campaign has more reward allocation than another type of campaign.
Activity: 434
November 15, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
Its depends on the bounty token allocation, if the highest percentage of bounty token is for signature campaign, definitely signature campaign is more profitable, but yes commonly signature campaign has the highest token allocation that is why mostly signature campaign is the most profitable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 15, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
Signature company has always been the most profitable. However, it is the most risky at the same time. You can bring the signature for 2-3 months and in the end the project will be unsuccessful.
Of course, social networks and reviews on YouTube are much easier in time, but the profits from there are often not large.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
It is obvious that the most profitable bounty task is translation and signature. But you have to take more efforts for this activity. In case of translation you have to create portfolio
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 15, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
I think the most beneficial task is the Signature and Bounty Articles and videos, because I have felt a huge profit by following both, maybe many people think in these two gifts it is not promising, but don't misjudge if we can do it well, then your income can be more than an ICO manager.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 14, 2018, 02:30:52 PM
Hey guys, when you are doing a bounty program, which tasks do you usually do? Facebook and Twitter? My favourite task is a Youtube video review. However I think Bitcointalk signature is the most profitable. Do you agree with me?

Signature campaign and translation are the most profitable bounty tasks. But this can be more profitable if you try to follow all kind of campaigns to get more tokens reward.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 14, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

yes the signature is the most profitable. but there were many campaign participants who violated the rules and did not do their jobs properly, of course very deliberate. Try to see there are many who use signatures but don't make posts or try to discuss, and only do social media reports
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 14, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
It depends on how many percentage will be allocated in that section of bounty mate and also those participants will affect the rewards. But as what i have seen is that signature campaign has always the biggest reward and talking about YouTube review, its also pretty good because participants are lesser that other section of bounty. 
Activity: 62
November 14, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
The most profitable types of bounty are translation, creating content and signature. Signature campaign is more easier than creating special content, for example. But on the other hand, you can join to only one signature campaign and if project will be a scam, you will not get anything
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:57:25 AM
For me it will be Signature. because especially if you have a high ranking account you can easily earn 1% of the total bounty pool and to be honest that's alot.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 14, 2018, 10:48:05 AM
In my opinion, signature campaign and translation campaign is more profitable than others. The amount we can earn through these two is not available from any other bounty campaign.
Activity: 353
November 14, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
The most profitable tasks are Content and Signature campaigns. So the best way to earn the most is to find a good signature campaign for you and to write a lot of articles about different ICO projects.
Yes, Signature campaigns are the most worthy of them, especially when you are a higher ranked member. Signatures are one of the most serious work in an ICO project. Most bounty hunters are involved in signatures. You can join all the items in the bonus to earn as many as possible token from this job.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
The most profitable type of bounty is the Signature campaign, but today it is difficult to choose the right campaign to participate in order to get a good reward.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
signatures get a large allocation but can only participate in one project, and must have a high rank to get high pay. I think the more profitable thing is to create content, be able to create content for several projects, only requires creativity in creating content to get a high stake. if  can participate in all bounty programs, I think it's more profitable. especially if the participants are limited, surely the prize that will be accepted can be greater
Activity: 728
November 14, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
I agree with your statement. Bounty signature campaign assignments are the most profitable and the largest allocation is obtained. It depends on the bounty manager who manages all that. I also never missed a bounty signature campaign. I always do it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

I don't think that signature campaign is the most profitable because some projects don't have signature. They prefer in social media the one you have mentioned and language translator.
Activity: 127
November 14, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
Due to Twitter and facebook campaign have too many people participate in it, I don't think it is profitable, it better to join the translations or articles, it worth to join it and sure most profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

I disagree with you. The reason is that the signature has several disadvantages. Privedu an example. Bounty company extended and you can not leave the project. And you have to sit there until the end. And the risks that the project will always fail.
Pages:
Jump to: