Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 167. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Was Decentraland project voted by community? I don't think it's a good idea to support Decentraland because it's very greedy project and they screwed their own supporters (if you do some research). They also promised Bittrex listing to their supporters and failed to deliver completely!

what's Decentraland ? why we should talk about Decentraland  ,what's relationshipwith this project?

Decentraland is a pretty awesome project. It's essentially buying virtual real estate and then you can build anything you want in that space, meet with other people, etc... it's pretty cool.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Given time and the right support any project can succeed, however interest needs to be upheld so that idea is not relegated to an also-ran
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Was Decentraland project voted by community? I don't think it's a good idea to support Decentraland because it's very greedy project and they screwed their own supporters (if you do some research). They also promised Bittrex listing to their supporters and failed to deliver completely!

what's Decentraland ? why we should talk about Decentraland  ,what's relationshipwith this project?
you should read whitepaper carefully enough,This info is all on the whitepaper ,no one have time to explain it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

what's Decentraland ? why we should talk about Decentraland  ,what's relationshipwith this project?

You should read the WP.

I agree !
There should be heavy WP reading all along !

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 957
Merit: 766

You should read the WP.
Activity: 98
{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=22351548}

Show Your Support

As laid out in the whitepaper we will be building a meeting point in the open virtual reality world.

Every founding member, as well as anyone interested, can help get us started.

If you haven't already create an account on Github and head over to

https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8

You can like our proposal, add it to your favorites, and/or comment.

If you would like to get your support counted as activity please make sure that you use the same username
as on the spreadsheet OR send a private message to MovementAI with your details; subject: Greenpoint.

Thank you very much for your continued interest and support!

Done. We move!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
i know what github is. and i saw that in their repo is still nothing than the WP. and i know that i can't code so i can't help with that.

that why i now will check out https://decentraland.org. because i know understand that Greenpoint shall be a place in this world.

https://decentraland.org/app/ you can already walk through the land.

This info is all on the whitepaper if you read it carefully enough...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
i know what github is. and i saw that in their repo is still nothing than the WP. and i know that i can't code so i can't help with that.

that why i now will check out https://decentraland.org. because i know understand that Greenpoint shall be a place in this world.

https://decentraland.org/app/ you can already walk through the land.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Show Your Support

As laid out in the whitepaper we will be building a meeting point in the open virtual reality world.

If you would like to get your support counted as activity please make sure that you use the same username
as on the spreadsheet OR send a private message to MovementAI with your details; subject: Greenpoint.

great to see that Devs are still here. but is still don't really get what this Greenpoint is. and how i can help at GitHub?
GitHub in general is a place where coders share their projects with the community. If you are a coder you can fix bugs or request features to be implemented and so on. It's a collaborative development of software.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

Show Your Support

great to see that Devs are still here. but is still don't really get what this Greenpoint is. and how i can help at GitHub?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Show Your Support

Done! “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”  Henry Ford
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

This confirms that we're doing well going slowly. It's better to clear any doubt before distribution rather later. So all the possibilities are still opened and we surely will be able to choose the best direction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project. so  I am sure the distribution will happen next year.

If this project still continue to be a legit and disrupting one, I could quite wait a whole year but you perfectly know that time is very shortly than that.

Sometimes it takes to long to understand if project is good or not. One year is even not too long
definitely, one is not too long, its a legit project that will deliver, we need to give it time and test its strength, am certain at the end of a yeah, we shall be up in the air, the only challenge is when most of your hope is here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
The Movement is a challenging long-term and sustainable project. so  I am sure the distribution will happen next year.

If this project still continue to be a legit and disrupting one, I could quite wait a whole year but you perfectly know that time is very shortly than that.

Sometimes it takes to long to understand if project is good or not. One year is even not too long
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Activity: 90
For a long time did not see DAO, there is no news about the transaction platform for this project?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Show Your Support

I'm there. Looking forward to what the future has in store for The Movement!
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!

Show Your Support

And... it's done!

Keep the good work, guys!

Connect & Create!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

Show Your Support

Done!
C'mon guys, let's shape this Movement!
Jump to: