Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 186. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Nice to see all the activity and movement going on... Do we have any signatures done so we can promote the movement as well? I would love to have a cool signature to use but i have no knowledge on how to create one... anyone available? Thanks guys
I dont know how to create signatures, But I did make some avatars we can use for now. for those interested:

This is nice.  

wow
good job indeed freshB are you the creator of this logo- and avatar?

No, I am not the creator. This is the official logo from the Dev team of The Movement. I just modified them to be used as avatar.

Me too i'm excited to know how many tokens i will get.

i also have a glorious genesis sentence $1M You are my hero my friend Grin
yes please engrave it in virtual world. Wink!

anyway i have status 1 on spreadsheet what is it called mover?

btw guys today is decentraland ICO second part i think...
whitepaper says MOVEMENT has 50000 MANA LAND

Yes, The Movement has acquired 50000 MANA LAND. I guess this was a premeditated action towards fulfilling this project.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Nice to see all the activity and movement going on... Do we have any signatures done so we can promote the movement as well? I would love to have a cool signature to use but i have no knowledge on how to create one... anyone available? Thanks guys
I dont know how to create signatures, But I did make some avatars we can use for now. for those interested:

This is nice.  

wow
good job indeed freshB are you the creator of this logo- and avatar?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Who wants to know how many tokens he get: you can calculate by yourself, if you read the O.P and the spreadsheet you'll find instructions and you can get a first idea.
Supposed total supply: 3 millions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
That is a nice logo that you got made.
I did signup for the airdrop at the first days,and have not had any ETH on my address. Which day will the token be distributed, and how much ETH should i have at my address at the time?
Currently i have none, and i have understood that i must have at least 0.01ETH on the address at the time that the token is distributed.
Activity: 146
Me too i'm excited to know how many tokens i will get.

i also have a glorious genesis sentence $1M You are my hero my friend Grin
yes please engrave it in virtual world. Wink!

anyway i have status 1 on spreadsheet what is it called mover?

btw guys today is decentraland ICO second part i think...
whitepaper says MOVEMENT has 50000 MANA LAND
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Looks like this thread is growing nicely. It's good to see many more new people interested Smiley

That's true, a nice signature campaign could bring many more people in.

I'm waiting distribution to see how much can get. Have anybody any info about listing on exchange?

Isn't it a bit early to think about exchanges when the tokens were not even distributed yet? It also looks like you're about to dump your share on an exchange as soon as you get it... that wouldn't be very wise Smiley
Activity: 532
I see lot of people not getting what is this movement and what is TAO? Nice pictures anyway!  Grin

Could I still take part in the coin distribution?
The Movement DAO
had some free time and thought to try this...

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
When calculate the spreadsheet? I wonder how many tokens I get. Very interesting project!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Great job here mate, hope you'll get rewarded on your initiatives someday. I'm joining the avatar wearing for The Movement.

Thanks! Lets support every way we can as things unfold.
Edit: Added some others incase you prefer with text.

well done ! I really like how this is getting momentum
The Movement DAO

Great job here mate, hope you'll get rewarded on your initiatives someday. I'm joining the avatar wearing for The Movement.

Thanks! Lets support every way we can as things unfold.
Edit: Added some others incase you prefer with text.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Activity: 353
any movement of this project ,take a long time , i have never seen project  like The Movement DAO,when will release tokens and when will hit exchange.
The Movement DAO

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
we're all waiting for some more clear announcements as to how we can participate meaningfully, I suppose. I propose 1. a little more info and 2. more interaction is what will do us good

is what i have been trying to ask the op too, what are they working on?

so we can start to plan to what we need next
Activity: 426
we're all waiting for some more clear announcements as to how we can participate meaningfully, I suppose. I propose 1. a little more info and 2. more interaction is what will do us good
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I'm waiting distribution to see how much can get. Have anybody any info about listing on exchange?
Activity: 426
cool idea FreshB I support it too!

and Piggy I support your input, you're so right, the community has to decide what to work on, our energy should be collectively directed towards the basic things we need. Dropper/MovementAI please let us know and-or give us a list what to work on. I hope this is available on the upcoming webpage Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
but the fact is still open that we all have to vote for the early participant bonus !!!!

VOTE NOW, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR #2 !!!
Jump to: