Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 187. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
What's the status of the coin at the moment? Is it in the trading platform or in the chips?

The coin will be distributed soon according to the Whitepaper v1 (end September - middle October)

we do have to wait at least another 15 or 30 days not much yet!
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
What's the status of the coin at the moment? Is it in the trading platform or in the chips?

The coin will be distributed soon according to the Whitepaper v1 (end September - middle October)
The second part about dropping activity was more of a joke (NOT the noise part though, DO make some noise, post, connect & create!!) because I see this token distribution model has measures built in with the activity ranks (idler etc), I'm really curious curious how many TAO we will each receive and how these tokens will further distribute on the open market. Because if someone is only interested in airdrop money and sells, another human interested in the project and long term value can come in. This is such a nice model because it doesn't require funding or icos, it's just the people who work together that create the value as they team up and make something nice, there are also no whales that can manipulate everything right from the start
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
i am curious to see how this will work out inside decentraland Smiley

if you have read the whitepaper, we will build up a base inside virtual reality Smiley

GreenPoint I believe it's called. it's quite an adventurous project.

Edit: I still wonder what was the purpose of the genesis sentence.
i think it was one good way to make post on this thread and let everyone know about the airdrop , so it was good point to me.

Or maybe we will have space in green point with our genesis sentence engraved as founding members! LOL!

This is a cool idea in my opinion, FreshB! I like it. Once we can make proposals you should make one and I will make sure to vote for this. Let's make it a reality to be able to view all the genesis sentences engraved in the Greenpoint headquarter!! Cool Yes!
By the way we need some more noise in our thread, where are all the members? There are at least 500 members that never said anything! Should we vote for their activity to drop by 95% or more? :0

Both of you have my vote Smiley

if you have read the whitepaper, we will build up a base inside virtual reality Smiley

i think it was one good way to make post on this thread and let everyone know about the airdrop , so it was good point to me.

Or maybe we will have space in green point with our genesis sentence engraved as founding members! LOL!

This is a cool idea in my opinion, FreshB! I like it. Once we can make proposals you should make one and I will make sure to vote for this. Let's make it a reality to be able to view all the genesis sentences engraved in the Greenpoint headquarter!! Cool Yes!
By the way we need some more noise in our thread, where are all the members? There are at least 500 members that never said anything! Should we vote for their activity to drop by 95% or more? :0

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
how many people in here can code or work as developers? If so what programming languages and environment are you familiar with?

Just to get an idea if we can get something going!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Well, our genesis phrases can't be designed to do anything private like an access key phrase ---> they were made public on the google document.  Maybe it's a riddle we need to figure out?  It all reminds me of the old perplexcity days before it mysteriously went away.  We still never found Satoshi ---> card #256 "One in a Billion"<---- the only puzzle card never solved.  Maybe we'll find him in the coffee house?
Activity: 826
Hello!
Was absent a day because of the work.
But as I see the number of pages I missed isn`t so huge as was the last time)
My translation of the white paper into Russian is in the process, may be to the end of the week it will be done (depends on my work and family circumstances).

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I can't wait to read more info about the vr implementation, this will be gamechanging.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 630
Has anyone gotten any tokens from this airdrop?
I see no indication of the airdrops being processed.

Read the whitepaper: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf

TAO will be distributed before the mid-October.

so it still a long time for us to received the coins, btw rules for the address that need to hold 0.01 eth
how long i need to hold the balance in my eth address?

You have nothing to lose whether you receive it now or later because current the token has no value. It will take time before the price start picking up and gain real significant value. I don't think some people do understand how Airdrop project becomes real success.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
is airdrop still ongoing? if yes how do i participate?
The airdrop is over it closes end of august, white paper has been publishc and the date for distribution is also written on the paper, now were waiting for the website to be publish as well.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
even no crowdfunding happened, they manage to develop this project and maintain good community here in BCT. After they released the whitepaper, I am now excited what is the look of their website, as they were also targeting visual reality. I am sure it will be the next level of social media technology, it may surpass what we used to in distant future.
Activity: 635

Read the whitepaper: https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/blob/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf

so it still a long time for us to received the coins, btw rules for the address that need to hold 0.01 eth

I don't think it's taking that long at all, considering what has been done already and what is yet to be done.
It's never good to rush projects like this.

Since the dev has kind of over-delivered on what most people were expecting, I think a little trust is well deserved.
Activity: 512
Will admit that I had doubts at times that anything would come of this.
But now I am really excited at the scope and potential of this project.
Groundbreaking stuff and not 'just another altcoin'.

Yea you just gotta be patient and positive the devs were working behind the scenes as expected
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

Jump to: