Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
To make money. A high % of the newer projects/coins are either a rip-off version of another crypto or just a basic project with no innovation. Those coins offer nothing but the posibilitty of making a quick buck. The crypto market is very profitable since there's always going to be people investing in shitty pump and dump coins just to make some quick profits, that's basically one of main the reason why we see so many new coins every month. Then you have legit projects (which don't care about the profits) from devs and enthusiasts who actually want to offer something new in the cryptosphere, but they're just.
I agree that the reason for creating a new crytocurrency is to be able get money from the bitcoin. Such as the best thing happen to have a great time to get a chance to get a new life with us.
I think the main reason for creating new cryptocurrency is part of the innovation made by blockchain technology.New cryptocurrencies appear aiming to hit high prices during the pumps and dumps in the market.And with this fluctuations in the market,they may hit their goals or just simply die just like some other newly coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
To make money. A high % of the newer projects/coins are either a rip-off version of another crypto or just a basic project with no innovation. Those coins offer nothing but the posibilitty of making a quick buck. The crypto market is very profitable since there's always going to be people investing in shitty pump and dump coins just to make some quick profits, that's basically one of main the reason why we see so many new coins every month. Then you have legit projects (which don't care about the profits) from devs and enthusiasts who actually want to offer something new in the cryptosphere, but they're just.
I agree that the reason for creating a new crytocurrency is to be able get money from the bitcoin. Such as the best thing happen to have a great time to get a chance to get a new life with us.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?

Almost everything in this world from service to product had been created and offered by ico community so i guess the simple reason for creating copy cat is for sole purpose and this is to victimizing investors that may bite their baits and become another victim..unless the project is unique (that I doubt thers any)no other reason for this
Yes I agree on you. The last decades they create IPO or what we called Initial Public Offering. Now we are just entering the world of Virtual payments and currency, several companies will adopt the blockchain. And with blockchain we need cryptocurrency to invest in different fields in our industry.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
I no longer trust any new cryptocurrency ,simply because every ico creator now only looking to collect a couple of millions from investors and leave the project even ico rating websites became the same and give high rates to shit projects . everyone now trying to collect as much as they can except investors like us who lose money!
Right now, there are more than 100 crypto currencies already and that the ones who are busy in investing of their money into crypto coins are already very much confused when it comes to that of the making of the choice amongst all the crypto coins for the sake of investing of the money. We need not to go for the newly introduced crypto coins and that we must invest only in trustworthy coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
According to my inference. There are many reasons to create new cash flow.
It is possible to mobilize capital to push up the market and accompanied by the top ranked currencies.
It could also be a big bid for big investors.
But in my opinion, outdated currency is not good for the community, it needs to be changed or repaired.
Let it give value to the user community and investors.
That is the thing to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Before I tell you why there are people who create a new cryptocurrency and what is the reason why they do that. I like to example that social media. Facebook, twitter, instagram. We all know that these are the most famous and most used social media in the whole world. But when we look at the past. There are some first social media that was created. Like friendster and etc. They made a new social media because of exclusivity. Every people needs a new way of doing something.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
Obviously as you said cryptocurrency is a growing technology so there is a lot of money to be made in it, and since people saw how successful ICO projects were, they started rushing into creating their own tokens, their own cryptocurrency, and mabye you think that this is a good thing, but it is not because it turned the whole market into a market filled with shit coins that add nothing to the scean because they are made just for profit purposes only.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Those people that are keep on creating new cryptocurrencies are only to make more money.

Gone are the days where devs are for the innovation and technology, today is different and most of them got eaten by greed after knowing that they can make money out of their ideas.

Just look at the ICO things, most of them have new "ideas".
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I believe that now the release of new coins is simply useless. A lot of coins that are useless. There are a lot of new crypto-exchanges that are absolutely not needed. All coins try to bring income to their creators and the group of individuals who are close to them. Pump and dump, that's their result. Only 100 ICO, only 1 coin (Ico) really cool with interesting idea.
Activity: 28
A good reason to create new cryptocurrency is to have a currency with features that suit the company's products. It makes life easier for their clients if they have their own currency with special features. Another thing is for profit, of course. The company will make double profit from having their own products and their own currency to buy it. In the same fashion, their clients would also profit from it through trading. So it's all about money-making.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

While a whole of people have concluded that crypto currency creation has been largely polarized by greedy and selfish people, it still does not remove the kind of advantage they have been able to bring into the entire crypto currency market. In the midst of the scams some projects have been able not only turn out impressive ROI for early investors, they have also been able to finance projects and making impacts in the real world wherever they are residents.
The above are the ones I see and would focus on to have the right reason on why they create a new crypto currency while the others that are about their own interest are just passers by and should not be accorded any recognition for creating a crypto as what they created is something else other than crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
certainly the project and the development of new technology that underlies the making of new coins. with an interesting project, and successfully attract investors, the price will also be valuable in the market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
New crypto currencies are designed to correct the shortcomings of already existing coins. The independence of the system contributes to further development, the emergence of similar independent currencies and their derivatives. In addition, Bitcoin's example showed that the crypto sphere has great potential and perspective, which is an attractive example for creating similar currencies.
You said well about the designing of new currencies which correct the short comings and the false or satisfactory points. Now the crypto market has gotten more success and popularity and it was necessary to design more cryptocurrencies because a single source can not fight for a long time against power of countries which are in opposition to it. So the other cryptocurrencies also proved that with the Bitcoin they are here for the benefit of people.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I guess thae main reason is to get money, come on guys it's nit even rocket science and let's not be naive. I think second reason is for market competition and diversity. It really does wonders when we introduce new stuff. Besides new ICOs means new blockchains to pay for online goods and services.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
There are many reasons as to why people keep on producing new coins in the market, and some of them are not genuine so you should mind the cryptocurrency you’re putting your money into, you shouldn’t be going in for any cryptocurrency you see in the market, cause some of them are fake.

Some of them are made to scam investors, after they have all invested their money, these fake devs will run away with it. Some of them are legit though, just like Bitcoin, XRP, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and a lot of them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
It is related to how stock market does. People think it in front as another way of getting income but while behind it is a company running its cycle of life throughout the year and operating their usual procedure. It is another way of making the crypto company gaining investors while also gaining out from their investors as a way to boost their operation and give shares or dividends to those who had bought their tokens. There will always be new crypto coming out as blockchain technology is continuously being utilized in such ways, just like how it applies in our real world out here.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
I no longer trust any new cryptocurrency ,simply because every ico creator now only looking to collect a couple of millions from investors and leave the project even ico rating websites became the same and give high rates to shit projects . everyone now trying to collect as much as they can except investors like us who lose money!
Activity: 116
I think the reason for new encryption may be that people want to break the existing social order and economic order, and there are many rules that need to be changed.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Most likely this is the improvement of technology and the contribution to the development of new technologies
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The main reason in most cases is money I guess. Creating a cryptocurrency is an easy way of raising money. There are exceptions of course, who want to create something revolutionary.
Pages:
Jump to: