Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 2202 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
The new cryptocurrencies are made to solve a problem but the people are greedy and copy the previously existing projects to make a new project and monetize on it and that makes another cryptocurrency, this creates spam in the market and that's the reason why more than 1500 cryptocurrencies are currently being traded inside the market. Only a few cryptocurrencies out of all these thousands crypto serve the sole purpose of rooting out the existing problems in real world and rest are just waste.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
If those people have interested in new of cryptocurrrency, that is are one proof are blockchain is usefull in all aspect. Easly to use, instantly, more benefit with blockchain services. althougt many those creator seems like have a trick in fenomena for scaming people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The popularity of cryptocurrencies is due to many factors – they are anonymous, many are decentralized, allow you to conduct fast transactions with minimal costs.Currently, many companies are interested in the question of how to create a cryptocurrency to use it then in payments to customers.

That is true, for me this is more the case of companies that are trying to reach crypto but in their own way cause thanks to that they could control all the transactions made by their customers.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
u r right
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
the reason they created the new crypto was because they saw bitcoin up to now and was in great demand by people. so the company is always looking for opportunities and plunge to make crypto, and the crypto will increase.
Activity: 14
People create a new cryptocurrency when they have a new concept, or a new solution to an existing problem.
Activity: 168
The popularity of cryptocurrencies is due to many factors – they are anonymous, many are decentralized, allow you to conduct fast transactions with minimal costs.Currently, many companies are interested in the question of how to create a cryptocurrency to use it then in payments to customers.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Creating lots of cryptocurrencies makes no sense to me, there are already a thousands of cryptocurrencies out there and most of them are not legit. We don’t even know which ones to trust any longer apart from the old ones such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash and the rest of them that are popular and have proven to be reliable. So I don’t think there is any need to create more cryptocurrencies, only Bitcoin is enough for us.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
people do different idea and different way to use cryptocurrency, many new coins with different project which could help and solve a problem in different way. I think the more new coins is positive cause it mean many people trying to compete in crypto world and new coins mean a new start up company, they not going to last if the project is useless. So in crypto world the competition is really hard.
Activity: 644
this is true, at the end of last year there were more than a thousand cryptocurrencies that were created and traded on the market, of course this is a tangible form of the development of the digital world in blockchain-based finance, many people are interested in creating cryptocurrencies because see a very rapid development in the business world that uses blockchain technology
Activity: 350
Most engineers make a coin to profit for themselves, they couldn't care less about the long haul prospects of the coins they are making, they just think about themselves this is the reason it is getting more typical to hear individuals say things against icos since the designers and theorists are getting rich while everybody misfortunes cash and this is essentially unsustainable.
This is why I have lots of doubts about the future of icos, scammers are abusing that figure to get rich themselves and while I do not like regulation I think we are getting to a point in which regulations are going to be needed if we want to avoid more scams in the market, so congratulations to scammers once again they have ruined an opportunity because of their greed.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Those reasons are so many as many people are walking around this earth because even if you are having some goals or some dreams you can achieve them or at least try to achieve them by Kickstarter or an ICO, that are very popular way to do that today.
Activity: 26
The promotion of electronic engineering is growing. In the competition between the electronic network is always finding new things, maybe the new cryptocurrency but born with the technology has a double effect.
Activity: 227
Actually, they have targets for their products, and they really need big funds to succeed with their products. Therefore they need investors who are willing to join their company. Maybe the main reason is the increased profits. They create coins that have a future value.
And for now, many large companies are adopting blockchain technology, many advantages with this technology.
Activity: 76
Being questionable as how? New cryptocurrencies are even more questionable than the old ones that has been for long. You can’t trust a new cryptocurrency more than you do with Bitcoin, cause Bitcoin has been for a long time and we have learnt to trust it cause it’s very reliable just like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple and the rest of other good cryptocurrencies. Going for a new coin apart from these ones doesn’t seem safe to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
There are many reasons to create a new coin. First, there are too many coins in the market, but they do not bring any profit to the user. Second, if you create a new currency, the creator of the coin will have to apply advanced technology so that they can thrive. Once they have thrived, they will yield a profit although not as high as bitcoin but can grow for a long time.
Bruh… Seriously? 😒How can you say that the reason for creating new coins is because that there are already too much coins in the market, please just go through your comment again and tell me how creating more new coins can solve the problem of having too many coins? Rather the number of coins that we have today will continue to increase tomorrow. It doesn’t even make any sense, I think new coins are mostly being created by scammers who wants to steal money from the investors.
Exactly money making is the main reason for the most of the new crypto currencies were created,we no need may coins we just need the coins which actually can fit in the real world usage.Most of the available crypto currencies were just the copy of the existing coins so we no need that kind of coins,we need some unique ideas from the creators.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
They want to raise capital in the market to carry out their projects and they have created ICO projects so they attract investors to them and they release pennies to investors to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
There are many reasons to create a new coin. First, there are too many coins in the market, but they do not bring any profit to the user. Second, if you create a new currency, the creator of the coin will have to apply advanced technology so that they can thrive. Once they have thrived, they will yield a profit although not as high as bitcoin but can grow for a long time.
Bruh… Seriously? 😒How can you say that the reason for creating new coins is because that there are already too much coins in the market, please just go through your comment again and tell me how creating more new coins can solve the problem of having too many coins? Rather the number of coins that we have today will continue to increase tomorrow. It doesn’t even make any sense, I think new coins are mostly being created by scammers who wants to steal money from the investors.
Activity: 57
I think the reason is business people nowadays think that cryptocurrency could make them rich and they create there own cryptocurrency as will. They are need is investor and a community that could build there dreams.
Different people have different reasons for creating crypto currencies, but I think that in current time most of the people are creating cryptos because they want to collect money from the people through ICO s and become rich. I think that very little people have any a valid reason behind creating a crypto currency.
Activity: 644
the development of bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto currencies makes entrepreneurs look at this business for them to run and make their own products with new breakthroughs with the main goal of making a profit from the products they produce, many projects that hold ICOs for their projects and get the benefits very large
Pages:
Jump to: