Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We live in a modern age and technology provides the leading need for growth from life to society and the economy. Therefore, the demand is always renewed every day. This is the reason for the growth of the blockchain industry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I believe that competition really breeds a very good market that in turn benefits the consumers. I can't imagine that Bitcoin will be the only crypto currency. Other crypto currency really liven up the market by making options and creating more blockchains available for everyone. I just hope that we can weed out junk coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
Every new cryptocurrency is its own unique project and they're used on the various platforms for which they were created. Also to me, I think they add value to the trading market. The problem associated with it may be the increased scam coins creation.
Truly, this cryptocurrency market prevides all of us a free chance to get benefit, so there is no doubt that people are capitalizing on this feature to earn money. In this  stage of digital currency is kind of develop, people are more likely to pay attention to cryptocurrency much. To me, creating new coins bring us advantages as well as drawbacks. Obviously if a person or a group can come up with a good idea, besides the professional technology that they can put in that coin, will help us to get a good coin to invest and the likes. On contrary, if the market is free for creating new coin, people will be easily triggered by scam. In a nutshell, we need to consider carefully before choosing any new coin.
Activity: 154
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
In my opinion there are so many reasons, why they creating a new cryptocurrency?" but the main reason is to reveal us on how to develop the new technology currencies for the better future and it makes our lives comfortable.
In my opinion there are so many reasons, why they creating a new cryptocurrency?" but the main reason is to reveal us on how to develop the new technology currencies for the better future and it makes our lives comfortable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
most of them are to attract investor to earn huge amount and scam most of new project now are fake but there some developer serious about creating of new coin they think they can solve what the lack of others coin.
Reasons for creating new cryptocurrency, Attracting talents, Digital awareness is an important asset of both large business and startups by setting up a cryptocurrency creation contests new ambitious teams of professionals can be discovered. Avoiding the risk of fraud, The use of cryptocurrency allows people to purchase any goods and services without any risk of their money being somehow manipulated.
Activity: 265
Most engineers make a coin to profit for themselves, they couldn't care less about the long haul prospects of the coins they are making, they just think about themselves this is the reason it is getting more typical to hear individuals say things against icos since the designers and theorists are getting rich while everybody misfortunes cash and this is essentially unsustainable.
Activity: 658
I think the reason for many people creating a new crypto currency is to raise capital for their company. or to develop their company following the development of the digital age.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
creating new cryptocurrencies will help for "further" development of existing blockchain technologies. imagine if Ethereum never been development more tokens will not exist and blockchain 3 will never become a word. more real-world uses will be developed not only as a form of currency but blockchain technologies help to organize "data" that can be used for health, security, ownership, advertisement and many more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
expanding the network to different industry the main reason for creating a new cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Most developers create a coin to make money for themselves, they do not care about the long term prospects of the coins they are creating, they only care about themselves this is why it is getting more common to hear people say things against icos since the developers and speculators are getting rich while everyone losses money and this is simply unsustainable.
Well, it is not an offense that participants and companies issue their own tokens, coins and do an emission of cryptocurrencies. In this case it is private money which can be compared with shares on a stock exchange. I know why you have asked this question because everybody in the modern world have got used that everything is evalued  in dollars and we do not face with private money at all that is why we do not understand reasons of creating much currencies because actually we have only dollar as a currency and we do not have experiences of having plenty of currencies in a typical life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
Blocchain showed himself very cool. People will continue to create new cybercriminals because this can be a good way to earn. Here, it seems to me that the problem is that these new currency percentages with 30% or even more do not even go to the stock exchange. But they are just divorces for the investor to raise money and run away.
Here, as for me, there is a big problem that can ruin this market. But it seems to me that I still need a little bit of time for people to learn how to dump the project. And then we will all really make good money with you.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
Reason number one:For pump&dump purposes.
Reason number two:Exit scam ICO(which is kinda like the first one,but with pump&dump they could pump the coin again and gain aditional profits).
Those are the real reasons.The fake reasons include:instant and cheaper transactions,easy and profitable mining,technology innovation that will beat the crypto competition.

Exactly!

But being on the positive side, a lot of new cryptocurrencies have been developing as it tend to adapt convinience for their customers. That is, if the project is also a success which most of them are much alike and lacks uniqueness.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
foremost reason and the number one reason why they are creating cryptocurrency is to make some profit out of that coin and it follows by their other motives like scamming, pump and dump, real and promising product development that solves a certain problem that gives its coin holders some benefits and profits, a lot of them are just greedy and money grabbing people small portion are hidden gems good for long-term investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Although there have been certain scam ICOs there have been a lot of cheaters.  But there have been some good honest ICOs too.  Cryptocurrency will replace stock markets in the years to come. 
Honest teams will put their pressure in result oriented balance sheets.  then the boom period for crypto will start.  Entrepreneurs will make extra efforts to show good results so that they may collect more funds for further expansions.  If they will not show good results; no one will give them a penny.

So the future is of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
There have more than 10k digital coins and approximately 500 of them are more useful. And if you look more carefully, 200 of the 500 are more useful digital coins for humanity. Unnecessary coins are also growing and I do not think it is good.
Let's discuss how we ended up having this much digital coins. First, it's easy to create an altcoin. You might even be able to create one yourself, or maybe a couple hundred. The problem, though, is that how are you going to put value into this coin. For that, you're going to need users of that coin. You need to create demand. Thus, an ICO. But of course you can just create a coin and not do an ICO.

I really think that we should consider the dead coins as.. dead. Not all ideas will be useful to the world. Not all coins will have enough audience. And not really all coins were made to be useful. Some were made for the devs themselves, so they can earn money from it. Some ideas for a coin are just useless while some are just not for this year. People just don't need it, YET. Just like the world that we live in, wealth distribution is also imbalanced in the cryptocurrency world. Some coins might not serve any real purpose at all but still have a good volume. And some coins can have actual use but have not much volume.

These days, ICOs have become so common. So common that even scammers have joined the party. Look at the altcoin boards and see for yourself how much fake ICOs are there. Backread and you will easily find a bounty thread where the participants are saying that they didn't get paid or that the coin didn't have any value when it got listed to a trading site.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Each type of altcoins is created to solve a certain problem in life. In addition, each type of coin has certain advantages and limitations, so more and more coins are born to overcome.
But lately there are many ICO projects to scam and steal money from investors. Therefor, you should be very careful.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The main reason is that they need capital to carry out a project, and they issue tokens to raise funds for the project they are working on, the main reason for them to come out with just one tokens.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
There have more than 10k digital coins and approximately 500 of them are more useful. And if you look more carefully, 200 of the 500 are more useful digital coins for humanity. Unnecessary coins are also growing and I do not think it is good.
Pages:
Jump to: