Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?

In my own opinion, the main reason why there are always new ico's that is starting every month is because there are people who wants a business that is related to cryptocurrency since they want to be successful just like how bitcoins is growing today in the industry.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
The main reason to create own crypto currency is to get more control over internal financial structures.
Activity: 140
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
teantu to make a profit with ICO, looking for many investors.
but unfortunately this time it is in misuse, I have seen a lot of scams on behalf of ICO.
Activity: 17
Because it's too easy to scam other people money with fake ICO

And you need a new cryptocurrency to call capital for your start-up
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

I hate to see this new cryptocurrency with so many fake reasons! I want to make this real simple and short comment.
They are all liars, they even make it hard for new adopters of cryptocurrency, when this new users get brunt by this fake scam ICO's they go out to tell the world that cryptocurrency is a scam without having any knowledge of cryptocurrency, and facebook banned the ad's because of this fake lying and conning idiots.

The cryptocurrency market us developing day by day and people are getting attracted towards them everyday.New cryptocurrencies are being launched in the market.But I do not think that there is any need now to form a new cryptocurrency.There are several cryptocurrencies like bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin,ripple etc which have captured the market with the help of their great profit returns and that too in a short period of time.These are an easy source of earning a lot of money.
Activity: 329
I think the main reason why so many cryptocurrencies are created is probably because of the problems that exist in the world economy and perhaps with the new token being created it can provide the best solution to the existing economic problems.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
Everyone thinks this is the best way to make the profit without much effort. And some also belieive they might create new bitcoin.
But not every coin is successfull and that might cause a lot of losses, also there are many scamers who tried to gain illegal profit that way so be careful with these new coins that appear all the time.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Main reason: greedy people who will try to steal people's money by lying and cheating online.
copper member
Activity: 98

I hate to see this new cryptocurrency with so many fake reasons! I want to make this real simple and short comment.
They are all liars, they even make it hard for new adopters of cryptocurrency, when this new users get brunt by this fake scam ICO's they go out to tell the world that cryptocurrency is a scam without having any knowledge of cryptocurrency, and facebook banned the ad's because of this fake lying and conning idiots.

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
First to do business, I mean competing in the digital world, then there are some of them that make new coin because to develop the blockchain technology which now may still have some shortcomings, there are some who have a reason that is because of money, those who develop the project and create a new coin can generate enormous investment funds in crypto.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

Its a very lucrative way of reaching investors, although many times the investors themselves dont pay much attention to the project that they are investing in, but same is the case with the stock market, so many investors have no idea what the company whose stocks they are buying are really doing. But for people with innovative projects starting a cryptocurrency is a great way to get what they need the most-Money!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Everyone want to become like satoshi  Cheesy

Just simply for money that many people creating blockchain projects but they don't have any real purpose other than bumps and dumps so people are investing on that for making money so the project will be left out once the creator made enough money.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12

Creating of new crypso currency is also type of entrepreneur that many people have ambition to built their own business through digital transaction. this is very difference that real business that has a lot of supported documentary documents but here only private key can transact to processed in very wquickly that's why many crypto currency come up I think it has more then a thousand of unregistered crypto currency all over the world.  
Activity: 434
I think the main reason for creating new cryptocurrency is not always about solving a current problem but just trying to maximize their profit making opportunity because if they can create a cryptocurrency and create an idea that can be sold for a lot of dollars then they will do it without minding if they are really serious for the future of their project.
New projects or new opportunities for e-co-developers are aimed at generating large amounts of money for them. However, there is a need to select projects that are sustainable in nature and that are of particular value to the community. That is what the market needs to apply to this digital age.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Most of the entire blockchain project uses cryptocurrency as a return to investors for investments given to a project, so it can be used as an investment asset. So, one of the reasons for creating a new cryptocurrency is as a return investment.
Yes you're right. sometimes they create a new type of cryptocurrency as a tool for investment. but the main function of this is to develop new types of internet products, whether it's blockchain, games, minning companies, or the like, which can be utilized using the new crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Most of the entire blockchain project uses cryptocurrency as a return to investors for investments given to a project, so it can be used as an investment asset. So, one of the reasons for creating a new cryptocurrency is as a return investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think the reason may be why so many people are making new cryptocurrency probably because the person wants to raise funds from ico to have the capital to develop their project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Its simple when you saw something that not many people know about become a booming trend and in this case bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the fastest way to become rich and so now we have everyone started a crowdfunding event where they keep creating useless new coin / tokens only to get a slice of cake that been missing for a few past months. Creating a new cryptocurrency by connecting every sectors into it while the sector didn't improve much in the few decades was the most useless thing people can think about.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
Creating a new coin will make the cryptos market a lot of coins, but if there are specific business plans and strategies then investors will be interested and can invest some. big money. Maybe the new coin will have a high position in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
The reasons might be to meet up with society digital currency need. And it's also healthy for a competitive economy. It will not be good to leave it in the hands of few to control cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: