Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
maybe every cryptocurrency created has many different reasons, but they have the same goal, they want to create some solutions that exist in the current economic conditions, from the existence of this cryptocurrency, they hope that all problems can be controlled.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
I think the reason for this is for us to cope with the continuously improving technology. Every year, things changes so the people are creating something to fit our needs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
Well, the reason is very fundamental and it all stem from the fact that human needs and problems are insatiable. Every project that enters the crypto market is a solution to a problem or gap in our society. Developers create new coins to back these solutions in order to create more value for the crypto market.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
I think there are so many reasons why this cryptocurrency is created and one of them may be because they want to try to create a solution that can only be overcome using cryptocurrency so that a lot of cryptocurrency is created in this world.
Activity: 108
While there is a demand, smart people will create a new currency.
Activity: 280
There are people who really will be sure that they will create a new coin and plan that the coin will repeat the way of bitcoin. Because there are dreams of getting rich either as a developer or as an investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
maybe the reason why so many cryptocurrency is created because maybe from the creation of cryptocurrency there are many problems that can be solved from the existence of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
There is saying the world be tokenised most probably that may happen in the coming future with the help of cryptocurrency we may see lot of changes in the world of finance and payment system
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
They started rushing into creating their own tokens, their own cryptocurrency, and mabye you think that this is a good thing, but it is not because it turned the whole market into a market filled with shit coins that add nothing to the scean because they are made just for profit purposes only.
well, of course a cryptocurrency token is made in order to use a product from a project. this is intended so that they can utilize a project to keep earning a large income. Well, because of this, so many people make their own ICOs.
Activity: 56
They started rushing into creating their own tokens, their own cryptocurrency, and mabye you think that this is a good thing, but it is not because it turned the whole market into a market filled with shit coins that add nothing to the scean because they are made just for profit purposes only.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
For me there was nothing questionable about it. No matter what might happen to the digital coin it is nothing really new. It is business and money is the reason why they are sprouting like mushrooms anywhere and everywhere. It is only secondary to say they are creating coins to make life comfortable.  Analyze things as if you are digging for a treassure and youll find that it is money that they are really after.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The reason is to create cryptocurrency is issue tokens for their technology development which will happen only by issuing their own cryptocurrency in the coming days many major companies will launch their own crypto currency
Yes i agree.With this new blockchain technology we are into right now,i believe more big companies and institutions would be interested in using cryptocurrencies to cater for the incoming cashless society and even make their own cryptocurrencies that are more firm and more improvised compared to other cryptos.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Because of the initial coin offering method which cryptocoin uses to raise money.New crypto also attracts investors.Also, it aims to protect investors from fraud.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The reason is to create cryptocurrency is issue tokens for their technology development which will happen only by issuing their own cryptocurrency in the coming days many major companies will launch their own crypto currency
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Those can be really multiple and people will try to make a cryptocurrency in order to achieve their goals or just to make a World a little bit better place to live in and it's a noble goal in my opinion.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
One of the reason for creating a new crypto-currency is because some companies might be trying to create a new product or services which could benefits the users who will be using those products or services in the future, and the company would requires a lot of funds to fund their projects in order to proceed further, so they would usually launch an ICO project to sell their ERC 20 tokens to investors who are interested in their project.
Activity: 168
The reason for us to create the new crypto is that we want an improvement in the virtues and crystallization of information technology applications into digital money that will help the first market better digital
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
The popularity of cryptocurrencies is due to many factors – they are anonymous, many are decentralized, allow you to conduct fast transactions with minimal costs.Currently, many companies are interested in the question of how to create a cryptocurrency to use it then in payments to customers.

There are different aspects of bitcoin and people like them in different ways. But for me, I think people love bitcoin and that makes it famous for one reason mostly, income source. If you make some good numbers of research from users, mostly people consider this bitcoin as source of income rather than any payment method. But yes, like you have said, companies are adopting their systems to bitcoin for better payment methods.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
the reason they created the new crypto was because they saw bitcoin up to now and was in great demand by people. so the company is always looking for opportunities and plunge to make crypto, and the crypto will increase.
Simply, its immediate profitability is extremely fast. And the capital mobilization is extremely strong, so the new currency racing each other born. And the last participants are those who suffer. We need to have good skills and knowledge to avoid losses.
Activity: 141
They created a new altcoin of the ICO is to get money, to create a product that will they develop. But today many who make the ICO just to earn some money and deceive many investors. So as the impact a lot of people tend to be afraid of investing, this thing appear with price crypto That become more bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: