Pages:
Author

Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 2202 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Blockchain is the good technology for the better system and I believe it will become more useful as we are approaching the future. We can not avoid the people using this technology to create their own altcoin  for the very reason of getting the fund of the investors and then run. Because blockchain technology is not yet regulated globally.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
It should be about ideals, trying to improve on crypto.
Unfortunately I believe most coins that release now are made out of greed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
1. To support own project ecosystem
2. To raise money on ICO

Why not to use an existing currency for the same goals? Maybe somebody tries to implement a stronger system, more resistant to various types of attacks on blockchain. Perhaps, for others, their own token is an additional marketing move. Or someone believes that the existing solutions are not suitable for their purposes for some reasons.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?

Cryptocurrency in our generation now was cannot be deny that it is very trending, and it appears so many because it depends to the developer if

they're intention is to help others or to victim others due to in crypto there is really have a profit/ money, that's all I know about it.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Reason number one:For pump&dump purposes.
Reason number two:Exit scam ICO(which is kinda like the first one,but with pump&dump they could pump the coin again and gain aditional profits).
Those are the real reasons.The fake reasons include:instant and cheaper transactions,easy and profitable mining,technology innovation that will beat the crypto competition.

It is sad, but true. Most coins are created so that their developers can benefit financially. We just have to look at all the coins which are considered "dead". Their developers have most probably profited at the expense of ordinary investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The reason for creating new e-money is that we have more and more needs as well as more opportunities to get access to new technologies and that has made the creators create new coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
Peole believe in cryptocurrency and they will invest time effort and money on this because as we can see it is really profittable.  But we have to be extra careful because many ICOs are also just created to scam others.
Activity: 266
Cause every crypto has something "original", if it is the copy of other coin it won't make "profits" and won't grow in price but making coins could lead to nice profits and could lead to gaining lot of investors who will believe in your "plan". People are trying to earn in lots of ways and that is one of them.
My point. Being a coin now worth to the community, can meet the market. For example: the currency is used to load games, buy online, other transactions, .. That is the valuable money for the community. It deserves to be welcomed by the community. I think so.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Cause every crypto has something "original", if it is the copy of other coin it won't make "profits" and won't grow in price but making coins could lead to nice profits and could lead to gaining lot of investors who will believe in your "plan". People are trying to earn in lots of ways and that is one of them.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Almost everything in this world from service to product had been created and offered by ico community so i guess the simple reason for creating copy cat is for sole purpose and this is to victimizing investors that may bite their baits and become another victim..unless the project is unique (that I doubt thers any)no other reason for this
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
most of them are to attract investor to earn huge amount and scam most of new project now are fake but there some developer serious about creating of new coin they think they can solve what the lack of others coin.
Because many people think that calling ICO investments in the cryptocurrency market is easy, more and more new projects are being formed but the majority of them are scam and ineffective. I think there should be realistic and clear goals for creating a project that serves a real field.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265

they dont create crypto they create a project and that project will be benefited if they use coin of them that is the cryptocurrency. however many ICO failed because the project is not that essential in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
it is unclear what you mean by "being questionable" but as everyone already knows the reason for creating a new cryptocurrecny for 98% of them is to make money and they make money by pump and dumping their useless coin. these coins are usually a copy of another coin or they are filled with bugs and unsolved issues and the problem is nobody cares, everyone else is only looking for that profit so they invest in those coins and let them stay alive.

as a result when there is this money making opportunity, we keep seeing new useless coins be created.

of course it is worth mentioning that in rare cases (like that 2%) there are good projects too. but unfortunately as i said above since people care about making money they don't go for the real good projects. instead they choose the bad ones that are hyped hence the top 10 altcoins!!!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

The question is easy to answer. The main reason is to make money with it. Since 99% of the new Coins are pure clones, they are actually useless and worthless. They usually have no real benefit and most of the time it's just about the dev or the dev team behind the new coin trying to make money with it. Only 1% of the new coins bring something new to the table or continue to develop the coin in his own direction. Therefore, you should always be careful with new Coins first and see how it develops. Because some Coins die faster than you can see.  Wink
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
most of them are to attract investor to earn huge amount and scam most of new project now are fake but there some developer serious about creating of new coin they think they can solve what the lack of others coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

Some people who are creating such coins are used to gain so much money for themselves and not in it for the technology and for the future of cryptocurrencies. But some good coins are showing up but now as many as the useless ones.
Activity: 448
Basically, people compose a team for an ICO project that could attract investors based on the platform and blockchain technology it can offer to the public. Somehow, the main reason is to earn huge profit to such project and hoping for the investors to patronize their ICO project. The project team should have substantial ideas to make the project work wherein people may be encourage to participate and invest to such ICO believing it could generate promising profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The main reason must be for profit.  You know, like you create something worthless and i hoping people will buy it for thousand of USD someday.
Activity: 658
Perhaps, To meet the market needs that have not been touched cryptocurrency and for fundraising projects.

There are lot of opinions that could be one of the reasons why they create a new cryptocurrency . It could be they one to create a legacy  in this industry ofcryptocurrency or they are amazed of the potential of cryptocurrency that makes them motivate to create of their own or they dont like the current coin and they want to replace it.
I think the Crypto market is getting a lot of attention from business enthusiasts. Because ICO is a system that attracts investment capital online and has a lot of labor force to promote new projects. So this is an opportunity for people who have good ideas but have no capital to realize their dreams. They will use their great ideas to attract investors and do not need any other conditions.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Perhaps, To meet the market needs that have not been touched cryptocurrency and for fundraising projects.

There are lot of opinions that could be one of the reasons why they create a new cryptocurrency . It could be they one to create a legacy  in this industry ofcryptocurrency or they are amazed of the potential of cryptocurrency that makes them motivate to create of their own or they dont like the current coin and they want to replace it.
Pages:
Jump to: