Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin - page 13. (Read 15401 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
I keep investing in Btc because it is rising insanely.
For example, last wednesday I had 7$, today I checked, I found them around 9.5$ .
In addition I am working as a freelancer and it is a good source of money.

The average trend data for bitcoin is always up so it will give more confident to all investor and bitcoin followers to invest. But still we need to always reconsider the risk specially thru bitcoin investment. Suggest signature campaign is the safest but need hardwork.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
My reason for investing in bitcoin is that its price is so flexible and you can monitor the change of its price. You can pull out your money anytime you want and it would be easier for you to manage your money online. This is why a lot of investors are clinging on bitcoin -- they would profit huge amount from it esp. that its price is rising up so fast.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
It's fear. Fear has a massive grip on people. Your body has fear to protect itself but your mind over exaggerates then risk very often.
A negative mindset for example can be very destructive.

Fear keeps people from being successful and only those of us who push through our fears have any hope on success in what we do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Bitcoin is like gold. You wouldn't walk around with blocks of gold to pay buy your sandwich with, you invest and let it sit. Spend all your FIAT currency for sandwich's  Tongue
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be a part of the revolution
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley

That is a very important question for me, bitcoin is more valuable as a safe haven to store up value through time rather than for day to day grocery spending.   
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I keep investing in Btc because it is rising insanely.
For example, last wednesday I had 7$, today I checked, I found them around 9.5$ .
In addition I am working as a freelancer and it is a good source of money.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
You must be fearless now everything is fixed now Smiley

Here is a post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aug-1-summary-2059111 it will define you everything very clearly.

P.S: One thing keeps me from investing in Bitcoin that I cannot afford to lose what If I invest and price goes down? Sad
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
I want to invest in bitcoin because it's a chance to make money, not the usual currency I use. In the future it can be widely distributed and used as a traditional currency. I will catch up with the time ..

I keep investing in bitcoin because aside from its use for convenient transaction,  the value of it is flactuating that could result for you to have more profit. Keeping bitcoin for a long time and buy some when its in low price. Making more money to save for future purpose and financial support as well for today.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
the lightning network should help with small transactions. move the transactions off the chain and only add them as a batch

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
2 years ago my mate invested 10k gbp into an option trading programme. they lost it for him in 6 months. i told him to buy bitcoin. if he had and held it till now he would have had 135k.

you live and learn. i certainly have
that's a good example of what can happen if you just trust this investment your money can be more than what you think but for those
who doesn't understand it yet they are still in doubt that this system will last and no one knows the only thing i know right now is that
its really generate profits.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency with your spare money to me is the best option as compared to keeping your money in the bank without any additional intrest on your money. This is because bitcoin or crypto currency is the future in terms of investment. You can equally invest in some other currency that are at the ICO level before the lunch.
Well, investing in bitcoin is one of the option if you want to much income and if you invest in cryptocurrency you can assure that your money will come back. In addition to that,  many people already invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency because they also see the great potential to become world currency.

Just to give you guys an example: I have a friend who bought bitcoins way back when the price of each was only around ~$1000. Right now, he holds 85-90 bitcoins and last week, he bought 3.5 bitcoins which were priced around $3300 per/btc. In less than a week, his profit accumulated up to an 80% increase IF converted into fiat. By just holding onto bitcoins will really yield profit if you have the patience, courage, and determination to invest. Bitcoin has become one of the leading cryptocurrencies in the world and some countries are even legalizing the usage of it.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
2 years ago my mate invested 10k gbp into an option trading programme. they lost it for him in 6 months. i told him to buy bitcoin. if he had and held it till now he would have had 135k.

you live and learn. i certainly have
Activity: 676
I would not say, that wide adoption of BTC equals fine opportunity to invest in BTC. As Bitcoin is more about speculation, than mean of payment it creates many chances to invest and profit in relative short time. In 2-3 years you can easily make some decent profit, but some patience is required. Fee argument is valid when considering Bitcoin adoption, but in terms of investments - I am not sure.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
I want to invest in bitcoin because it's a chance to make money, not the usual currency I use. In the future it can be widely distributed and used as a traditional currency. I will catch up with the time ..
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
That is really for me the biggest problem that bitcoin is currently facing. I still cant say if the segwit method either the hard fork method can give the solution because obviously right now the hard fork may seem to fail
It is very obvious that bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash, it has the longest blockchain, it has the best developers and the solution being implemented keeps bitcoin decentralized in small nodes also it seems we have taken back some powers from the miners, so bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
The main reason why I keep buying bitcoin now is I believed that bitcoin will become more than 10, 000$ by next year.
So if I save more of it, by next year 2018,I could have a big savings for sure, it will become x3 or more of my capital for sure.
I can't wait to that moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
the main reason that keeps me on investing into bitcoin cryptocurrency is that it gives me an extra income through online usage due to the reason that it was generated and operated by modern technology so it gives it a capability and ability to be handy because you can store and hold it for a long period of time wherein you get a gain even without doing such an investment providing more opportunity to have more than what you currently have.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yes. Buying bitcoin is a good thing. In the coming time, it is value will continue to increase, we will be highly profitable and like you buy gold reserves. Now you buy reserve bitcoin Currently the government is slowly accepting bitcoin, you should buy it.
Yep bitcoins will be adopted by all of peoples around the world, corporations, comunities, the Banks and the government
at least they will adopt technology behind of blockchain, bitcoins will protect our whealty from inflation.
Bitcoins will be new digital gold, new currency, new asset can be controled by the owner without third party
so we must invest in bitcoins.
Bitcoins are getting famous day by day and it has already attracted masses from all over the world. More and more people are investing in this crypto currency in order to secure their future. It has been legalized in different parts of some countries for instance Japan. Sooner or later, it will be legal to do all financial matters through bitcoins.

It has provided many unemployed people a chance to earn their livelihoods and many are able to support their family in an easy and quick way. Technology cannot be denied for too long in this era. Bitcoins provide anonymity, security and freedom of control.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I for one feel Bitcoin cost will expand well in future, it is prominent and Bitcoin has taken a toll expanded and diminished, so we have sought after profits.Segwit initiation will help with that since exchanges will be quicker and less expensive.
Activity: 700
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
The reason that keeps me on investing into bitcoin isee because it is the strange thing that I have but although it is strange it do provide income to help my mom in our daily expenses. Also I can hold it for a long period of time wherein I can gain because bitcoin's price is keep on rising from time to time.
I don't see any persuasive opinion that keeps everybody from investing in Bitcoin. To me more and more people will approach Bitcoin and start investing in Bitcoin. Its price is very stable now and it will go higher time by time. Hopefully It will be acceptable by all countries in the world.
Your intuitions are going to be right. Bitcoins prices are rising high and even now its value is more than any other digital currency. The number of bitcoins supporters is increasing and many people now plan to grab this currency due to the profits it will return. To not invest in it while there is time is a big mistake. So, I recommend increasing this precious asset as much as possible before it’s too late.
Pages:
Jump to: