Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin - page 8. (Read 15401 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley
Most of the times. the fees charged by miners rises exponentially but if that is the reason which stops you from investing ,then i think that's a lousy excuse, If you have need for the money in 2-3 years i suggest that you buy all that they can buy and hold for the next 2-3 years and see how much money you have made and you will not be worrying about any fees.

All these fees seem trivial when you find out in 3 years how rich you are with bitcoin.
And I would advise you to buy not only bitcoin, but also another crypto currency. There are very promising coins
not just the bitcoin you have to have but altcoin is also very beneficial for you. you can take advantage of the fluctuating price of the coin. If you have all altcoin and bitcoin then you will be prepared to become a millionaire. you should not think it will make you confused .. no .. it is an easy job .. you just keep all the coins until the price is higher than when you buy the coin. waiting and be patient is the key to your success in investing in crytocoin world.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley
Most of the times. the fees charged by miners rises exponentially but if that is the reason which stops you from investing ,then i think that's a lousy excuse, If you have need for the money in 2-3 years i suggest that you buy all that they can buy and hold for the next 2-3 years and see how much money you have made and you will not be worrying about any fees.

All these fees seem trivial when you find out in 3 years how rich you are with bitcoin.
And I would advise you to buy not only bitcoin, but also another crypto currency. There are very promising coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 434
bitcoin advancements continue to increase as the user population and its popularity are increasingly increasing every time, and certainly the bitcoin price will change in the next 2 or 3 years it would be very good to invest in it.
That's what I'm believing for too, within 5 years from now bitcoin could be 50,000$ each bitcoin. And before end of this year bitcoin could also be 10, 000$ and by next year by March 2018 bitcoin cpould possibly 13, 500$. This is my main reason for now why I hold bitcoin in a long terms.
While I will like bitcoin to reach those prices I think that is simply too soon and as such I prefer to remain calm about it because if that is what you are expecting and bitcoin does not reach those goals you may get discouraged and sell your bitcoin before it is the right time.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
 The reasons that keep me from investing in bitcoin, because the changing the value of bitcoin,
 whether than to high or low value of bitcoin. Everytime, that  changing the value we are undisputed because we are all expected that the we are earned btc to take money. And by investing a long periods of time , soon we our earned a large number of profit.  It is good in invest, because it is easy to do.
Activity: 350
The reason that keeps me from investing bitcoins because its volatility is unpredictable in a manner of very short time, the figure are fluctuating, might be up or down.. This is like gambling effect sometimes you loss and sometimes you win.. But i'm confident enough to say that bitcoins could possibly increase in the upcoming years due to its high demand..
Activity: 254
The reason that keeps me investing in bitcoin is that i see it like long term investment not everyday money.

Same here I see bitcoin as a long term investment that I can use when I retire though I sometimes cash out little amount of money for my basic needs I see to it that I save as many bitcoin as I can.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
The reason that keeps me investing in bitcoin is that i see it like long term investment not everyday money.
Activity: 476
bitcoin advancements continue to increase as the user population and its popularity are increasingly increasing every time, and certainly the bitcoin price will change in the next 2 or 3 years it would be very good to invest in it.
That's what I'm believing for too, within 5 years from now bitcoin could be 50,000$ each bitcoin. And before end of this year bitcoin could also be 10, 000$ and by next year by March 2018 bitcoin cpould possibly 13, 500$. This is my main reason for now why I hold bitcoin in a long terms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
For me personally there is no such thing as make me not investing in bitcoin, i really believe that bitcoin is very good hope and remain optimistic can continues to benefit including investing in bitcoin. There is no thing / reason anything what makes me not to invest bitcon, cause i believe the price / value of bitcoin will be higher in value by over time.

A high level of trust, but it seems that is true with the views of the bitcoin graph the more the year will increase Wink
Activity: 434
The high fee is temporary, it will come and go. Hopefully it will go and never come back one day. Today as I see it, bitcoin is more used as an investment than an actual day to day currency. I believe it would be a good choice investing in bitcoin now. Do whatever you feel like Smiley
The fees are still very high but it may change soon enough with segwit since that is going to make the transactions 4 times smaller so it is the same as having 4MB blocks without the disadvantages.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency with your spare money to me is the best option as compared to keeping your money in the bank without any additional intrest on your money. This is because bitcoin or crypto currency is the future in terms of investment. You can equally invest in some other currency that are at the ICO level before the lunch.
Investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain more income and money. Furthermore, as of now many people already invest in bitcoin and I think even richest families also invest in bitcoin and some of them are whales because they have a lot of bitcoin. Lastly, I think investing in bitcoin is better than in investing in any properties or shares.

Actually, You are wrong here Bitcoins investing is a risk. We do not what happen next its price can go down in minutes we don't even get a time to sell so we will lose much money.
On the other hand, If we buy some property which is a great investment its price always increases or at least we do not lose our money if it is invested in right property at right time. Bitcoin is actually doing great right now but how long? No one knows!
Any investment has risks, buying a property has many risks as well, first of all many people buy on credit that means they are betting they are going to keep being healthy, they are going to keep their jobs and that the economy is going to be doing well, and we know there is not a guarantee of that, just look at the 2007 economic crisis.
Risks are the basic constituent of the business in all the fields over the world. We can say it as basic rule of business. So without risk you could not do a single trade. Bitcoins have risks too. Ups and downs are here and we are not at guarantee. Property have risks too. Better is bitcoins in every regard.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what a ship was built for." -William H Shedd-
If really want to achieve something big in our lives, we will have to take some risks so stop worrying about what you have to lose and start concentrating on what you have to gain. Be a man and say to life "Bring it on!!!".
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency with your spare money to me is the best option as compared to keeping your money in the bank without any additional intrest on your money. This is because bitcoin or crypto currency is the future in terms of investment. You can equally invest in some other currency that are at the ICO level before the lunch.
Investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain more income and money. Furthermore, as of now many people already invest in bitcoin and I think even richest families also invest in bitcoin and some of them are whales because they have a lot of bitcoin. Lastly, I think investing in bitcoin is better than in investing in any properties or shares.

Actually, You are wrong here Bitcoins investing is a risk. We do not what happen next its price can go down in minutes we don't even get a time to sell so we will lose much money.
On the other hand, If we buy some property which is a great investment its price always increases or at least we do not lose our money if it is invested in right property at right time. Bitcoin is actually doing great right now but how long? No one knows!
Any investment has risks, buying a property has many risks as well, first of all many people buy on credit that means they are betting they are going to keep being healthy, they are going to keep their jobs and that the economy is going to be doing well, and we know there is not a guarantee of that, just look at the 2007 economic crisis.
Risks are the basic constituent of the business in all the fields over the world. We can say it as basic rule of business. So without risk you could not do a single trade. Bitcoins have risks too. Ups and downs are here and we are not at guarantee. Property have risks too. Better is bitcoins in every regard.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

Bitcoin for me is meant to be an investment because the returns of it just for saving is really huge when you compare it to other businesses. If you wanted to spend bitcoin then better spend it in large amount transaction because when you spend it that way, you will not worry so much about the fees.
Bitcoin is a fantastic investment but do not forget that bitcoin more than anything is a currency and as time passes and more people begin to adopt bitcoin, then bitcoin will be able to fulfill its primary function, also segwit activation will help with that since transactions are going to be faster and cheaper.
Bitcoin transaction already got too faster so we can say that we shouldn’t say that bitcoin transaction is a still slow. Because it is now very fast. About bitcoin introduction to people then it has already take an action and boosted in the economy so yes it will become sooner primary function by that everyone will be connected to bitcoin and will use bitcoin instead other currencies.
Many people in the forum will disagree with you, many people think that we need faster confirmations and personally I agree, when it comes to speed there is not such a thing as being too fast, the faster the confirmation the more uses bitcoin will have.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
Simply because it provides me wider range of opportunities, with the way i profit with signature and social campaigns. It is a very big help on making my life efficient and it is also a great investment that I will know, I myself profit from in the future due to high demands on this digital product.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
only 1 reason that makes me stick with bitcoin investment, that I am sure will be the price that always increases. Well, every year, bitcoin prices always go up, although sometimes it's slow. but for this year, bitcoin prices go up very quickly.

Yes, everyone here is for the money so I guess this is the main reason for us to be here. Its just how to make money out of it. Are you a big investor or just casual like me? Are you bag holders, easily panic when there is a dip or you are really on it for the long haul. So it really depends on how a individual take advantage of bitcoin's giving us the potential to earn.

Trading is that kinds of job which is giving me good profit in short time.And bitcoins price is rising day by day.So,it's very easy to earn bitcoin by investing in bitcoin.I think bitcoin investment is more safe than any altcoin investment.Bitcoin high price is another advantage of it and I guess at the end of this year bitcoins price will hit 7000-8000$ for sure.So,I think this all reasons keeps me investing on bitcoin.

Yes, trading for some is really profitable that's why I said that bitcoin has given us a lot of opportunities. It's just how you manage it and mitigate the risk so that you can maximize your profit either in trading or just investing.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
only 1 reason that makes me stick with bitcoin investment, that I am sure will be the price that always increases. Well, every year, bitcoin prices always go up, although sometimes it's slow. but for this year, bitcoin prices go up very quickly.
Well, Bitcoin price has increases fast in this year, however grow fast worse than stable and have strong support like Gold. The main reason make the price of Bitcoin grow fast just is fearing of missing out of trader on market, they cannot stop buying with new AHT creates every month Cool.
that's attract people to join the ride the fluctuations and the huge jumped is really exciting though there's always a big risk when placing your entry
in the time of pumped and then corrections happen so panic for those who's not familiar with the movement but for those who knew the drill its another
good way to accumulate more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
Well, Bitcoin price has increases fast in this year, however grow fast worse than stable and have strong support like Gold. The main reason make the price of Bitcoin grow fast just is fearing of missing out of trader on market, they cannot stop buying with new AHT creates every month Cool.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
yes that is a ridiculously high fee

I agree ..what is the point with such high fees.
Pages:
Jump to: