Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin - page 2. (Read 15401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
The way i can trigger all cards at system as well as just one or it's impossible with this particular miner?! And just how i can mine at 1 pocket book placed at the same nearby system with rigs?! Many thanks
Yeah! There is no doubt in the thing that bitcoin is best for long term investments. Many people who have made their lifestyles changed in better way and living a lavish life now are just because they invested into bitcoin for long run. They have kept bitcoin in their wallets for some time because they knew that bitcoin is going to make them rich soon. Let’s see which bitcoin is having much more for us.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley
few months ago. when bitcoin increased sharply. Many people also asked me "should invest in bitcoin now" it is at the top ..... and the result they get, investing in bitcoin is always profitable.
Reasons why i keep investing in bitcoin is it make my life comfortable and not only my life but also my family. And through investment i can earn a lot even its risky sometimes, but surely you can get profit. Just collecting, holding and investing then you become rich easily.
Activity: 616
We see Bitcoin succeeding in winning the hearts of many good investors from the lower classes to the top. Often we encounter news from within and abroad many World Class Rich people invest their funds in Bitcoin and it's good there are hundreds of Cryptocurrency that run since 2009 none of which Scam until now. Because Cryptocurrency is more like a commodity like gold
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I will invest in bitcoin.
BTC will trade on the exchange.
The course will grow at once.
A lot of money will come.
I believe, bitcoin will give me a better life!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It truly is concern. Fear has a massive grip on folks. Your human body has worry to protect by itself but your thoughts more than exaggerates then chance really often. A negative mindset for instance can be very destructive. Worry retains folks from becoming successful and only people of us who drive via our fears have any hope on success in what we do.
Activity: 141
Bitcoin is actually suitable for long-term investment, not for everyday use because of the high cost. If Bitcoin is to be used and paid later, I believe it will not charge such a high fee. This problem will be solved with the development of Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 252
Thats good idea, since you have extra then invest it in bitcoin. It will increase value in future years. It is right investment.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I will invest in bitcoin. Although investing in it is dangerous, but want to get rich, I dare to venture. I believe, bitcoin will give me a better life.
Activity: 644
The issue that keeps me from bigger opportunities is that I understand too few about bitcoin.I know the cost increased during the last year. But why precisely? How so many people are using bitcoin right now? How many new sign up for every month? Are there large bitcoin holders and who are they?After I purchase shares, i'm able to get a lot of fundamental information about the company I invest in.With bitcoin that is not so easy.
If you want to know more about bitcoins. You need to check other threads in this forum. It will help you gain more knowledge. To answer your questions above. Many people are investing and trading in bitcoins that is why the price is going up. You will never know the exact numbers of people using bitcoins and sign up every month. Because every minute thousands of people or ip address are used for bitcoin purpose. Same with the bitcoin holder because they are anonymous.
Activity: 489
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley
Reasons:
The value is high and keeps increasing
You'll simply earn here and you can have quality time with family
Activity: 72
Today, the price of bitcoin is too high, but nevertheless, money is worth keeping, and cryptocurrency. Diversification.
Activity: 518
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

I strongly recommend you to vary the transaction Charges with the bitcoin platforms you know and better find the lowest and invest there. To be added the main thing you would much required to consider is secured and authenticated, also people don't mine bitcoin to see us for free and running a website back-end there will be lot of work. So better choose something genuine like blockchsin etc and invest your money because the profit will be the ultimate.
Activity: 518
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

It's a good question even I do felt it.
But I don't bother about the price I pay for transaction charges some times.
The reason behind any way we get the best profit when coin rate increases.
So I am much keen on the profit that I can hold than the little transaction charges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
If you really want to invest in bitcoin you do not have to consider all those things. Those people running the exchangers and the miners will not mine for free for you. There is nothing in life that is free.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
few months ago. when bitcoin increased sharply. Many people also asked me "should invest in bitcoin now" it is at the top ..... and the result they get, investing in bitcoin is always profitable.
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is actually more suited to be an investment rather than a day to day currency. I still suggest you to buy some and hold them instead of using them, and treat them as 'gold'.

If services like fast food restaurants decides to use Bitcoin as a payment method, maybe they can come out with a method that allows for no fees between accounts, but this is just a suggestion.

Existing methods including Bitcoinpay, but it still charges a fee of 0.8%, not completely free. Undecided
bitcoin is really valuable. It's not a virtual currency. and the whole world accepted it. it is not a random. It is the future of money. invest now. You are still profitable
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

that is one damn good analysis , but i think bitcoin will be only reach people toy , no one every will buy pizza or some kind of fast food from bitcoin , maybe BTC will only show market strength as i saw if BTC goes down all alts are following master. so fast food and pizza you can but with alts . good luck
Activity: 70
My personal view is Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.. 
Activity: 8
Could it be possible the bitcoin is being bought by the banks for the purpose of controlling prices?
Activity: 3
Investing in bitcoins is very advantageous. High revenue with time. If you commit earlier, you will benefit. In some countries, their people may use bitcoin to buy meals online. You should use bitcoin to pay for tuition at the college .... Invest early on bitcoin you're making up ground era
Pages:
Jump to: