Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin - page 7. (Read 15401 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The reason that keeps me from investing bitcoins because its volatility is unpredictable in a manner of very short time, the figure are fluctuating, might be up or down.. This is like gambling effect sometimes you loss and sometimes you win.. But i'm confident enough to say that bitcoins could possibly increase in the upcoming years due to its high demand..
Investing in bitcoin is not like gambling, in the short term the value of bitcoin can vary wildly but the longer you hold the better is going to be for you and the less affected you are going to be by the volatility, so learn how to hold long term and eventually bitcoin volatility will be a non factor to you
Investing in bitcoin and getting into bitcoin will be like gambling if you will play on its price and just buy and sell without any strong basis because that is like random buy and sell and you can end up in a wrong place in the market where you will just lose your money. If you are into investing then do not play your bitcoins and just hold it for long term so you can have a good and almost safe haven.
In a way you are right but who is going to do that, a newbie that does not know any better but for the rest of the people they will learn very soon that doing that is only going to make them lose money and since investing in bitcoin is done to make money I do not think this is a mistake that is going to happen many times in the life of an investor.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is actually more suited to be an investment rather than a day to day currency. I still suggest you to buy some and hold them instead of using them, and treat them as 'gold'.

If services like fast food restaurants decides to use Bitcoin as a payment method, maybe they can come out with a method that allows for no fees between accounts, but this is just a suggestion.

Existing methods including Bitcoinpay, but it still charges a fee of 0.8%, not completely free. Undecided

The value of Bitcoin grows bigger as days goes by. I know that as I continually to invest here, my earning will increase more and more. As Bitcoin' currency increase, our earning will aslo increase. Though it may experience crashing it will not affect its value as soon as it recovers.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
The reason that keeps me from investing bitcoins because its volatility is unpredictable in a manner of very short time, the figure are fluctuating, might be up or down.. This is like gambling effect sometimes you loss and sometimes you win.. But i'm confident enough to say that bitcoins could possibly increase in the upcoming years due to its high demand..
Investing in bitcoin is not like gambling, in the short term the value of bitcoin can vary wildly but the longer you hold the better is going to be for you and the less affected you are going to be by the volatility, so learn how to hold long term and eventually bitcoin volatility will be a non factor to you
Investing in bitcoin and getting into bitcoin will be like gambling if you will play on its price and just buy and sell without any strong basis because that is like random buy and sell and you can end up in a wrong place in the market where you will just lose your money. If you are into investing then do not play your bitcoins and just hold it for long term so you can have a good and almost safe haven.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
yes that is a ridiculously high fee

I agree ..what is the point with such high fees.
I don’t mind  the fee that us being charged for every transaction, although I know it used to be free back in those good days,  but now it’s  not. The only concern I have is that newbies are not getting the opportunity to experience free transaction as we did back in the good old days.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley

Bitcoin for me is meant to be an investment because the returns of it just for saving is really huge when you compare it to other businesses. If you wanted to spend bitcoin then better spend it in large amount transaction because when you spend it that way, you will not worry so much about the fees.
Bitcoin is a fantastic investment but do not forget that bitcoin more than anything is a currency and as time passes and more people begin to adopt bitcoin, then bitcoin will be able to fulfill its primary function, also segwit activation will help with that since transactions are going to be faster and cheaper.
Bitcoin transaction already got too faster so we can say that we shouldn’t say that bitcoin transaction is a still slow. Because it is now very fast. About bitcoin introduction to people then it has already take an action and boosted in the economy so yes it will become sooner primary function by that everyone will be connected to bitcoin and will use bitcoin instead other currencies.
Bitcoin has been used for doing transactions and it is faster and most convenient. All company and other businesses that recognizes bitcoin used it because it is also secure like banks to invest their money. Instead of using other currency and need to convert first, some accepts it and it is more benefits when use the bitcoin because its price increases is time comes in the future. Everyone become aware of bitcoin and earning it and even reduces unemployment and that news have impact on the economy. I keep investing because it will be in high price.

many company in my country doesn't want use bank because they dont want pay tax. They still use cash now. But if they known bitcoin. That's really good for  these company
Even when they use cash, they still have to pay tax. You do not know anything about real life dude. Companies are controlled by government and if they do not pay tax to the government, they will soon go to jail. Everything in the company which related to money is controlled by the government. You need to get their approval to open your own company and you also need to pay for the anual tax
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley

Bitcoin for me is meant to be an investment because the returns of it just for saving is really huge when you compare it to other businesses. If you wanted to spend bitcoin then better spend it in large amount transaction because when you spend it that way, you will not worry so much about the fees.
Bitcoin is a fantastic investment but do not forget that bitcoin more than anything is a currency and as time passes and more people begin to adopt bitcoin, then bitcoin will be able to fulfill its primary function, also segwit activation will help with that since transactions are going to be faster and cheaper.
Bitcoin transaction already got too faster so we can say that we shouldn’t say that bitcoin transaction is a still slow. Because it is now very fast. About bitcoin introduction to people then it has already take an action and boosted in the economy so yes it will become sooner primary function by that everyone will be connected to bitcoin and will use bitcoin instead other currencies.
Bitcoin has been used for doing transactions and it is faster and most convenient. All company and other businesses that recognizes bitcoin used it because it is also secure like banks to invest their money. Instead of using other currency and need to convert first, some accepts it and it is more benefits when use the bitcoin because its price increases is time comes in the future. Everyone become aware of bitcoin and earning it and even reduces unemployment and that news have impact on the economy. I keep investing because it will be in high price.

many company in my country doesn't want use bank because they dont want pay tax. They still use cash now. But if they known bitcoin. That's really good for  these company
Activity: 616
hey, i think you can do something with your money, you can buy some bitcoin and trade some cryptocurrencies with that money, the basic of the trading you can search on google article or this forum, with your money you can get some profit with it
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

Activity: 924
Merit: 275
bitcoin advancements continue to increase as the user population and its popularity are increasingly increasing every time, and certainly the bitcoin price will change in the next 2 or 3 years it would be very good to invest in it.
Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin is becoming more popular in all over the world becuase of the benefits that the bitcoin has. I think many people will get interested to the bitcoin because of the current price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are many proposed solutions to fix the high fee problem. Also there are some methods of reducing your fees.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The reason why i keep investing becuase i trust and sure 100% that it will gives me a double or triple profit . we all know that investing is risky but you need to wait and became patience to get high profit . Smiley
Don't forget about the fees, it will be lowered very soon and with my last transaction I only paid 0.00001 BTC which is quite low for me and acceptable This is why it's good to keep on investing in bitcoin as OP is concerned about the fees, he's on his way to keep on investing in bitcoin that's why many wants to pursue their bitcoin investment.
I agree that bitcoin keeps your money grow. As a student, I have my bitcoin and let it grow until I can have money for my future expenses. Bitcoin makes me think about money, it is better to wait for your bitcoin to grow than to use it immediately. If you want your money to double, it is better to invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I am invested in bitcoin out of pure greed. I believe the price will go over $50,000, and I reserved 10 bitcoins for when that eventually happens. I bought my first coins at $200. It took a lot to convince me, but now I am a firm believer. anything outside these 10 coins I spend, lets see how it plays out in a few years if I am still alive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 105
This thread is becoming increasingly obnoxious.

Why?

Because most of the people replying don't understand the title of the thread let alone the concerns of the OP.

Either that or they are not reading or too lazy to use Google translate since it's obvious English is not the first (or second) language of most posting here.

This forum is turning into complete shit.
We cannot avoid that to happen because it is hard for the staffs here to regulate and maintain this forum as a great place to have some discussion because a lot of people right now are just posting to fill their posting required from their campaign and for the staffs i think they make those posts valid as long as it is on the topic and related the replied post.

You are one of those that doesn't understand.  Most of the people posting on this tread (and many others) are off-topic and not related to the OP.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Why?

Because most of the people replying don't understand the title of the thread let alone the concerns of the OP.

Either that or they are not reading or too lazy to use Google translate since it's obvious English is not the first (or second) language of most posting here.

We cannot avoid that to happen because it is hard for the staffs here to regulate and maintain this forum as a great place to have some discussion because a lot of people right now are just posting to fill their posting required from their campaign and for the staffs i think they make those posts valid as long as it is on the topic and related the replied post.
Activity: 154
Merit: 105

Why?

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The reason why i keep investing becuase i trust and sure 100% that it will gives me a double or triple profit . we all know that investing is risky but you need to wait and became patience to get high profit . Smiley
Don't forget about the fees, it will be lowered very soon and with my last transaction I only paid 0.00001 BTC which is quite low for me and acceptable This is why it's good to keep on investing in bitcoin as OP is concerned about the fees, he's on his way to keep on investing in bitcoin that's why many wants to pursue their bitcoin investment.
Merit: 168
Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
bitcoin advancements continue to increase as the user population and its popularity are increasingly increasing every time, and certainly the bitcoin price will change in the next 2 or 3 years it would be very good to invest in it.
The price of bitcoin might increase in the future but what OP is asking is about the transaction fees you have to provide to purchase goods and whether it is feasible to use bitcoin as a mode of payment model when you purchase things and with the increase in the price,transaction fees will also increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency with your spare money to me is the best option as compared to keeping your money in the bank without any additional intrest on your money. This is because bitcoin or crypto currency is the future in terms of investment. You can equally invest in some other currency that are at the ICO level before the lunch.
Investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain more income and money. Furthermore, as of now many people already invest in bitcoin and I think even richest families also invest in bitcoin and some of them are whales because they have a lot of bitcoin. Lastly, I think investing in bitcoin is better than in investing in any properties or shares.

Actually, You are wrong here Bitcoins investing is a risk. We do not what happen next its price can go down in minutes we don't even get a time to sell so we will lose much money.
On the other hand, If we buy some property which is a great investment its price always increases or at least we do not lose our money if it is invested in right property at right time. Bitcoin is actually doing great right now but how long? No one knows!
Any investment has risks, buying a property has many risks as well, first of all many people buy on credit that means they are betting they are going to keep being healthy, they are going to keep their jobs and that the economy is going to be doing well, and we know there is not a guarantee of that, just look at the 2007 economic crisis.
Risks are the basic constituent of the business in all the fields over the world. We can say it as basic rule of business. So without risk you could not do a single trade. Bitcoins have risks too. Ups and downs are here and we are not at guarantee. Property have risks too. Better is bitcoins in every regard.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what a ship was built for." -William H Shedd-
If really want to achieve something big in our lives, we will have to take some risks so stop worrying about what you have to lose and start concentrating on what you have to gain. Be a man and say to life "Bring it on!!!".

The most important thing when it comes to risk is to only deal with the risks you are willing to accept,  for example, lots of people drive while drunk, that is a risk for themselves and others, but while they are taking a high risk there is nothing to gain from it, so if you are going to take a risk then make sure the reward is worth it, and bitcoin is totally worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: