Author

Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World! - page 284. (Read 382317 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
To everyone who loves a good riddle:  Here's something easy to understand but nearly impossible to believe.

It is February 17th, 2014 - iXcoin [IXC] is currently at around ~$.10 [~.00015000 BTC] after a good 30% jump yesterday, with Bitcoin currently at ~$620.

I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.

If I prove correct, don't forget just how impossible this prediction seems to be today, cause after the fact, everyone likes to say: I knew it all along, it was obvious.

Good luck to everyone.[/i]

That is a brave prediction, I'll give you that!

So what if on March 18, price still $.10?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
To everyone who loves a good riddle:  Here's something easy to understand but nearly impossible to believe.

It is February 17th, 2014 - iXcoin [IXC] is currently at around ~$.10 [~.00015000 BTC] after a good 30% jump yesterday, with Bitcoin currently at ~$620.

I am going to go on record and state what seems impossible right now - but I fully expect the price of iXcoin to rise 100-fold, to roughly $10 per coin in under 30 days.

If I prove correct, don't forget just how impossible this prediction seems to be today, cause after the fact, everyone likes to say: I knew it all along, it was obvious.

Good luck to everyone.[/i]
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Wow, pchyzo is a new one.  Thank you.

We'll see who's crazy or pschyzo very very soon (Max Q2 of this year, 2014).
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Wow Vlad, push your crappy scamcoin more... obviously you want it to go with a 3% stake...

What about the premine?  Grin

You think just because it was released by a sushi sounding name it will be some huge hit, but it copied bitcoin. It brought nothing new to the table and is doomed to failure. You aughta be banned from this site!  Roll Eyes

You just keep blabbing on about the bible and Satan and all this crazy stuff... are you schizophrenic? I think you should see a shrink because it's evident you are out of your mind Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Ironically - President Obama ran on a ticket promising Change.  lol, I don't think the libs and sheep who voted for him realized the kind of destructive change he was actually promising.

Annihilate the wealth and savings of the middle and upper classes and guns in the streets:  That's the one promise President Obama will keep cause there has never been such CHANGE in America since its birth.

The billions of bullets FEMA recently bought and the laws being passed now; allowing 30,000 drones over civilian air space and allowing the Army [domestic and foreign troops] to hurt and detain American citizens for any reason, for any [indefinite] amount of time, without charges and without a lawyer are all starting to make sense now.

And for some reason I can't stop laughing cause people are truly so stupid - sheep heading for the slaughter.  

- The elite are right, the masses are mindless sheep who need to be controlled like animals.

How can anyone argue with the obvious proof of such a fact?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
The debt limit has just been suspended!  

I predict they will print more dollars by 2015 than they have printed in the last 6 years combined.  This is what I meant by the dollar has legs for another 18 months, when people everywhere suggested an economic collapse this year.

All nations will print to stay with the dollar - soon people will realize their savings are being destroyed and flee into cryptos since gold and silver are going down due to manipulation.  

This is all engineered - they're using a PUSH (Fear) - PULL (Greed) strategy to bring in the masses [sheep] into Bitcoin, and soon, iXcoin [and all the cryptos will follow a similar upward trajectory].

I even chose a date, 28 months in advance, for this economic, monetary collapse:  9/14/15 [9/1415]

It would be nearly impossible to guess the exact date but one thing is for sure, by the end of 2015 there will be nothing left of the dollar, Yen, Euro, etc and a number of countries will switch to BTC/XBT or a competing crypto like iXcoin before then.

I firmly believe we will see a few countries fully back or switch to BTC and/or other cryptos before this year is over. This will create mass hysteria in Cryptos (which I've been calling for since last year) which would take them all much much higher but a select few will reach unexpected heights.

Now you all understand what I was shouting all last year:  Bitcoin [and Cryptos] were created for a specific need and purpose and they were created just-in-time.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
... and then xivra came out ...
https://www.xivra.com/

The X in a name alone means nothing.

Find deeper hidden meanings in xviria which were not consciously put there by anyone and then I would definitely be interested in looking deeper.  I looked with many other coins, including BTC, and found nothing.

you are one trippy guy  Smiley

I just bought them both just in case the jesuits strike again Wink

epic thread btw

Lol, there is a case to be made for the Jesuits taking over the world but I think these hidden meanings I found in iXcoin are truly hidden - nobody out them there on purpose.  And if I'm right then such hidden meanings [historically] serve as prophetic harbingers.

How much ixc did you buy - are you the one who drove the price up today?

I'm glad to see more people buying at least a few k coins.  Cause if I'm right even that small amount can end up really being worth something.

no, wasn't me driving up the price. i Bought those ixc a while back and still holding on to them. Bought few more before the recent rise since i figured it was at rock bottom. About number of coins one shouldn't talk  since potential value is theoretically unlimited. One could regret one day he/she outed him/herself to hold thousands of coins that were cents worth at the time but later turn out to be hundreds or thousands of dollar each. Just my 2cents. Wink
The best you will get from bragging about your holdings is all your 'friends' turning up asking for loans Wink

Excellent point.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Find deeper hidden meanings in xviria which were not consciously put there by anyone and then I would definitely be interested in looking deeper.  I looked with many other coins, including BTC, and found nothing.

epic thread btw

Lol, there is a case to be made for the Jesuits taking over the world but I think these hidden meanings I found in iXcoin are truly hidden - nobody out them there on purpose.  And if I'm right then such hidden meanings [historically] serve as prophetic harbingers.

I'm glad to see more people buying at least a few k coins.  Cause if I'm right even that small amount can end up really being worth something.

no, wasn't me driving up the price. i Bought those ixc a while back and still holding on to them. Bought few more before the recent rise since i figured it was at rock bottom. About number of coins one shouldn't talk  since potential value is theoretically unlimited. One could regret one day he/she outed him/herself to hold thousands of coins that were cents worth at the time but later turn out to be hundreds or thousands of dollar each. Just my 2cents. Wink
The best you will get from bragging about your holdings is all your 'friends' turning up asking for loans Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

epic thread btw

Lol, there is a case to be made for the Jesuits taking over the world but I think these hidden meanings I found in iXcoin are truly hidden - nobody out them there on purpose.  And if I'm right then such hidden meanings [historically] serve as prophetic harbingers.

I'm glad to see more people buying at least a few k coins.  Cause if I'm right even that small amount can end up really being worth something.

epic thread btw
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Find deeper hidden meanings in xviria which were not consciously put there by anyone and then I would definitely be interested in looking deeper.  I looked with many other coins, including BTC, and found nothing.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I always liked Vlad2Vlad topics. You can't miss them, and once OP is on holiday you already miss them  Grin

That's funny man.  Thanks!

I'm used to being called names and being called insane.  I kinda miss it.

Good to know.

Seriously, just buy a few thousand iXcoin in case I'm not crazy.  The new website, new logo and new wallets alone are worth a triple from here but I think there's much much more going on.  I really think we're going to ~$10 in short order.

Good luck, man!
Activity: 505
I always liked Vlad2Vlad topics. You can't miss them, and once OP is on holiday you already miss them  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad I still think you are one crazy ass mofo but your predictions have been pretty bang on and that is the kind of soup you can eat with a fork.  Rock on!

Ahahaaaaa.  Thanks, brother!

Do you hold any IXC yet?  It's at $.10 right now.

I don't think you have more than 2 weeks left to buy at this price.  New website launching by then with new logo and new wallets. 

Just check out this site.  Maybe I'm biased but I'm blown away.

The best crypto website in the world:

http://lukeconnellau.wix.com/ixcoin-v3
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Vlad I still think you are one crazy ass mofo but your predictions have been pretty bang on and that is the kind of soup you can eat with a fork.  Rock on!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Total buy orders for iXcoin on cryptsy is 2,74 btc. That is how much your 100k coins are worth.

Oh, the 100,000 iXcoins are my brother's and best friend.

Me?  No, I don't do anything half-assed.  I'm 3% deep in iXcoin - 633,000 coins.

If that's not iron conviction, then, my homie, nothing is.

And don't you worry about the current volume - the tsunami is well on its way. 
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Total buy orders for iXcoin on cryptsy is 2,74 btc. That is how much your 100k coins are worth.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You're totally right.  It took me almost a full month to find 100,000 iXcoins.

Look at any other coin out there with 18 million coins, you'd buy 100,000 coins in a matter of hours not weeks so something very weird is happening to have that many coins out there yet nobody wants to sell.  If this was a hot coin if get it but supposedly it's a crappy should be dead coin so then what gives?

We will soon find out. 

I just twitted another 5 billionaires tonight, about iXcoin.  Eventually one will stop and take a look and hopefully they'll see what I'm seeing.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Well said, TK.

You're absolutely right.  And it won't take long simply because this industry is moving at the speed of light and major players will be forced to move and take positions as the growth is so hyper.

So it won't take 5 years, and I don't even think it will take 5 months before we know much more and Bitcoin and iXcoin jump to the next [massive] price level [~$5,000 for BTC and $5-$10 for IXC].

on a side note, it would only take 5-10btc to consume the entire (current) IX market on cryptsy. If anyone has that working capital and is reading this, buy out the entire market and you will be making a profit from the hype train that will train behind you.

There is no more IX to really buy anymore, there are only 5-20 people dumping a few ix here and there daily.

I think, the majority of IX has been lost or soaked up by some giants
Jump to: