Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 3. (Read 2120 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 07, 2019, 03:29:45 AM
On 11 of Jan this year and there would be a snapshot of all ethereum wallet and you would be given 3:1 of whatever ETH you have in your wallet has ethereum classic vision  which I heard Is the future of all cryptocurrency
Not only on January 11, there are 2 more ETH events to look out. January 12 is the hard fork for Ethereum Nowa and January 14-18 is the hard fork for Ethereum Constantinople. The hard fork for Ethereum Constantinople is believed to the major one so if you plan to sell your ETH right after the snap shot at January 11, try to hold on to it a little bit longer as a major one is just 8 days away from the first hard fork.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 02:51:44 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.
On 11 of Jan this year and there would be a snapshot of all ethereum wallet and you would be given 3:1 of whatever ETH you have in your wallet has ethereum classic vision  which I heard Is the future of all cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 358
January 07, 2019, 02:48:10 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

This is the right time to buy is not good to get high profits but if you are a good trader I think you can get more profit in this situation
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 01:20:20 AM
at least before the hardfork arrive, this time is the right time to buy the ethereum. the price slowly increases and when the day awaited the arrival of course prices are higher and so will give a profit at the current purchase price. so I think before it's too late start buying at this time gives good results.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 01:03:29 AM
In my opinion this is a good time to purchase etherum before it rise even higher.
The news about the hardfork seems to be bringing a good news for the future of ethereum
we may buy ethereum at this moment, but my opinion we should  take profit when snapshot for hardfork done.usually price dumped after snapshot finished.
That would be a good move, and hopefully the rise will be in a good number, so everyone who already feel a loss in the previous moment could at least getting a little profit to cover what they had lost during the bear market in 2018.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
January 07, 2019, 12:56:58 AM
In my opinion this is a good time to purchase etherum before it rise even higher.
The news about the hardfork seems to be bringing a good news for the future of ethereum
we may buy ethereum at this moment, but my opinion we should  take profit when snapshot for hardfork done.usually price dumped after snapshot finished.
January 07, 2019, 12:50:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 07, 2019, 12:39:15 AM
now is the time to buy ETH,
because we have lost the moment of buying ETH rates below 100 USD,
if we miss this opportunity, then maybe we can no longer buy the price of the current eth, because it will continue to rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 12:10:53 AM
The best time to buy ether should be when the price of ether is cheap and there is a positive sentiment as regards Ethereum developments and it's growth.  The news of ethereum upgrade will cause price spike,  buying ether when price is rising is a good timing!
This is probably one of the best moments in the cryptocurrency market in the last year when you can easily make money in a short time, Ethereum has attracted all the attention
before that Ethereum made many people almost desperate because they were disappointed to see the movement down. but people who are not desperate and always eager to run their business and of course patiently wait for the development Ethereum will soon find something surprising. Ethereum will definitely rise and will surprise everyone who is still with him. Use good opportunities to buy or sell by looking at Ethereum's situation and movements.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 11:57:23 PM
The best time to buy ether should be when the price of ether is cheap and there is a positive sentiment as regards Ethereum developments and it's growth.  The news of ethereum upgrade will cause price spike,  buying ether when price is rising is a good timing!
This is probably one of the best moments in the cryptocurrency market in the last year when you can easily make money in a short time, Ethereum has attracted all the attention
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 11:46:48 PM
Ethereum investment is very reasonable ATM, the price of 1 ether is very cheaper and affordable for whoever want to trade for a longterm purpose, therefore i agree with you that it is a right time to buy ether.
i think last year  is best time to buy, now ethereum have big sell wall on a lot of exchanger..
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 11:39:58 PM
Ethereum investment is very reasonable ATM, the price of 1 ether is very cheaper and affordable for whoever want to trade for a longterm purpose, therefore i agree with you that it is a right time to buy ether.
January 06, 2019, 04:43:23 PM
Activity: 448
January 06, 2019, 04:31:56 PM
In my opinion a great time to buy ETH for the last 6 months, if you still have not decided, soon your train will leave. I think ETH is one of the most promising coins on the market and its price is extremely low now. Drop the doubt and start buying, do not necessarily buy a lot, you can invest a small amount every month.
Activity: 523
January 06, 2019, 04:01:12 PM
I can't believe some days before Ethereum price is 84$. Price is now also reasonable before out of control to buy. Ethereum price is pumping to news ETH fork
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 04:27:03 PM

I think so that ETH is good to buy at this moment. price is too low and many experts are thinking market will recover soon. if market starting recover then its really good time to buy ETH.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
January 06, 2019, 04:04:34 PM
I am not sure whether this is the right moment for buying the ETH. But definitely its a good time for do trading in ETH. and may be with other cryptos until ETH hardfork.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 03:42:11 PM
Now you can invest in Ethereum, if only because its price in the next 2 weeks will rise 100% in anticipation of three forks. This not only draws public attention to the project, but also to large investors thanks to which the price will grow.
I have already bought it, so we are waiting, but I think that it is really worthwhile to wait a bit after the upgrade and sell as the price can roll back.
Activity: 588
January 06, 2019, 03:38:10 PM
The best time to buy ETH was on $70 level when the whole market thought that it will continue its falling to $50 or even less. There were a huge volumes on that level and everyone could buy for those prices. Congrats to all who did it!
Activity: 854
January 06, 2019, 03:38:27 PM
Now you can invest in Ethereum, if only because its price in the next 2 weeks will rise 100% in anticipation of three forks. This not only draws public attention to the project, but also to large investors thanks to which the price will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: