Pages:
Author

Topic: the right time to buy ETH. - page 4. (Read 2120 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 111
January 06, 2019, 03:28:00 PM
Yes this is the right time to buy etherum, because the price of this coin is very low now. Buy this coin at low price now and hold it for future. Ethereum has bright future, because ethereum will do hard fork. Hold the coins and wait with patience once the price will increase at that time you can sell and earn good profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
January 06, 2019, 03:19:45 PM
So why not? If you really believe in the growth prospect of this token, then no one buys it, the whole thing is that all people are afraid, but I will tell you one thing is a very promising platform that will succeed with time and those who do not believe in it will about not buying it now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 03:00:32 PM
I think ETH can be bought and after 2 months it should already give a profit. I think that ETH should rise to $ 600. I think this will be excellent progress, but again we should take a risk, no one excludes that tomorrow it can become $ 50
Now while it is better not to buy Ethereum went to the correction , and I think you can buy about 100-130$ and then I think there is good growth !
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 02:43:09 PM
Now may not be the best time to buy Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum has increased quite recently. If you had bought when the price was between $ 86 and 1 ethereum, that would have made some economic sense. Although if you're buying for a long term investment, it's still good to buy ethereum now and hold it for a while before selling.
Activity: 379
homt.net
January 06, 2019, 02:58:59 PM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.
this time is great for buy Ethereum and selling before them before Hardfork, but do with your own risk, because this is my opinion for buying ethereum now is good, because ethereum has many good news for now and make market volume growing
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 02:34:25 PM
yes you right  because ethereum have big news in january .currently eth has shown price increases. I think eth prices will reach 4 to 5 million this year or higher
Activity: 658
January 06, 2019, 02:22:04 PM
i simply think the right time to go all on ether is now just before of the activation of the proof of stake feature good luck in your future investment my friend Smiley
Activity: 546
January 06, 2019, 02:09:33 PM
this month is the right time to buy ethereum. You will get a big profit if you buy it now, I'm sure of this. this month there will be a surprise that gives ethereum because ethereum will do Hardfork soon. not only 1 but 3 hardfork will be implemented this month. isn't this very profitable?
I wish you luck with your predictions because I think this is still not the time for Ethereum to continue to increase. I think there will still be some corrections that occur and that's when it's the right time to buy Ethereum.

but if you buy it now it's also not a bad choice because if you hold it for a long time it will still be profitable.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
January 06, 2019, 01:24:55 PM
this month is the right time to buy ethereum. You will get a big profit if you buy it now, I'm sure of this. this month there will be a surprise that gives ethereum because ethereum will do Hardfork soon. not only 1 but 3 hardfork will be implemented this month. isn't this very profitable?
Activity: 169
January 06, 2019, 01:15:22 PM
I already followed the bearish situation of the market and got me some ETH. I bought when the price went so low as $89+ and now I have taken profit. It's always good to take opportunities, risk is the name actually.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 04:05:40 AM
I think ETH can be bought and after 2 months it should already give a profit. I think that ETH should rise to $ 600. I think this will be excellent progress, but again we should take a risk, no one excludes that tomorrow it can become $ 50

Ethereum will no longer cost $ 50 in the near future. But to grow to 500 in a few weeks is quite possible. I'm sure of it.
Activity: 296
January 06, 2019, 03:59:07 AM
Now the price of ethereum was in a low price i think this is the best time to buy more ethereum for holding in the long term period of time, i see ethereum price was bouncing up little by little and probably this will continue to recover.

That's right, now is the time to buy Ethereum, as much as you can later get rich. The slight increase in prices is a clear sign that we can believe that the time to come is a time for us to make a big profit if we hold many ETH coins  Grin.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
January 06, 2019, 03:50:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 06, 2019, 03:32:42 AM
Ethereum is currently traded at the price of 150$ per 1 ETH which is rather good price for a long term investment, but I think there will be a chance to buy it even cheaper in the nearest year.
I even feel that we have gone through the bottom, the price of a few months ago has experienced a decline and this is a good opportunity to be able to take advantage of investing Ethereum. There are still many opportunities and even the price of Ethereum is predicted to experience a much higher increase. Hold it for some time and at least in this Quarter 2 of 2019 we will be able to get the results. This is indeed just a prediction, but we can be sure because Ethereum has shown a good benchmark in the market today.
Activity: 363
January 06, 2019, 03:06:06 AM
now is the right time to buy eth. many people are talking about "hardfork". and "hardfork" will occur on 11/01/2019. everyone will definitely buy eth in the past few days. so, prepare your balance for buy eth.

That's right, not only on that issue, we have the 2.0 version of Ethereum too, don't worry about this ETH coin, you just need to trust to buy lots of them and you'll be rich in the future  Shocked
Activity: 1078
January 06, 2019, 02:57:53 AM
Ethereum is currently traded at the price of 150$ per 1 ETH which is rather good price for a long term investment, but I think there will be a chance to buy it even cheaper in the nearest year.
Activity: 546
January 06, 2019, 02:11:57 AM
Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I feel sorry for people that believe this guy because eth dropped to a very low price of $80. But I'm also amazed that there are many brave people who are lucky to bet that it will recover and it surely did. I hope eth go back at least $300 so ICOs will collect more funds again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 06, 2019, 01:44:30 AM
I will not encourage people to buy ETH before hardfork occurs, but I personally believe that now the right time to have a lot of ETH before hardfork occurs because the ETH volume has increased before and this is a signal that ETH will increase in price in the next few days.
Yes they will hold ETH until the hardfork occurs, because people want to get ETCV after hardork 11 January, but I have not confirmed which of these hardfork support exchanges
Activity: 504
January 06, 2019, 01:29:59 AM
Before waiting eth will get hardfork again at middle January, its the best time to buy and invest at eth, you can start now with eth still lower price, maybe you get much profit after hardfork and eth have higher price.
Activity: 336
January 06, 2019, 01:19:11 AM
The present time is the right time to buyeth because eth is going to have hard fork soon after hardfork we can expect at least 500 dollars price for eth positive developments ahead for eth blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: