Pages:
Author

Topic: The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God - page 22. (Read 37219 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Why one youtube video. Nice source TECHSHAE/s. The amount of transgender(before surgery, so your little youtube video has no basis) people below age 20 who attempt suicide is 50% according to http://www.yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm

Honestly, you're coming off a troll akin to BADecker.

I actually posted lots of sources here, not that you bothered to review this thread before posting...  Just because I agitate you doesn't make me a troll. BTW your opinion means a lot to me.

Again, those stats don't demonstrate WHY these people are attempting suicide, so trying to assume why they do it is pointless without actual evidence. BTW, its spelled TECSHARE, not that hard, there is no slash in it. Clearly your response was carefully thought out though.

In the past 2 or 3 months this subforum (Politics and Society) has gone to crap with content like this.  It is mostly threads on far end religious nut-jobs and bigots.  They seem to be mostly extremists.  But whatever I guess; we just need to look past them.

Or we can challenge them, and demonstrate via their own actions how moronic they truly are, and help ensure this toxic Marxist ideology doesn't spread.

If there is such a wealth of evidence contained in your book, then you should have no problem sourcing the studies it is based on.
So giving you the name of the book isn't enough, now I'm expected to literally read the fucking book for you?

I've read dozens of your books, theists, why can you not in turn read one of mine?

Is this some strange theist logic wherein it's preferable to have reality simplified and spoonfed to you by some intermediary messeng... Ooohhhhh.

Now asking you for a source from the book is equivalent to asking you to reading it for me? Did you even read it yourself or did one of your SJW buddies just say its way cool and you just started parroting it?

You will use any excuse you can latch on to, no matter how flimsy, to avoid admitting the fact that you have no scientific studies backing up your argument, only ideologies no different than religion. You feel a certain way, then you search for facts to fit your argument, only they aren't there so you have to resort to absurd statements like I am asking you to read me the book because I am demanding a source to a scientific study supporting your arguments. If the preponderance of facts are on your side, this should not be an issue. Demanding a source to back up your arguments is hardly asking for spoon feeding or simplification, and is a quite normal request in the course of any debate.

Again, quote me where I am making theist arguments please. Your bias is quite glaring. I disagree with you, so I must be a theist right? Because people who believe in science would never ask for scientific sources now would they? Yep, clearly a religious fanatic, as is anyone who disagrees with your bigoted ideologies.

PS, I never offered you any books to read, just scientific studies, so your reading list has nothing to do with me. Have fun taking the easy way out and arguing endlessly about God so you can pretend you don't hear the questions about science.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
It's, like, prehistoric! We weren't there. We aren't there now. We don't have a time viewer.
Fossils, rocks, and telescopes are all "time viewers" if you know where to look. If you ever look up at the moon, you're looking back in time 1.3 seconds. If you look up at the sun, you are looking back in time 8 and a half minutes. Do you truly doubt the power of science, even now?

Then again I'm talking to a theist, a person who probably believes dinosaur bones were planted there by god to confuse us...

Since God created the animals (including dinosaurs), and even the first people, as adults, why might He not create the whole system as though it had been ongoing forever... completely whole and "adult" just like the animals?
So you're telling me the being responsible for deciding the fate of my immortal soul is deceiving me? Fuck your god, you better hope I don't find him after I claw my way out of Hell, or jesus is going to be spending the rest of eternity suffering on a cross I'll make for him out of the shattered gates of heaven.

That's not what I said. However, if you want to look at it that way, that's up to you.

Just because you don't like something, be it God or anything else, doesn't make that thing to not exist.

In the same way that you accept the Big Bang Theory without acknowledging that there might be something else, and without thinking that we can't even imagine all the possibilities that could make the Big Bang to be nonsense, in the same way you have god set up in you mind without thinking that there might be more to God than you have attributed to Him.

In the case of God, since He gave you all the good gifts of your abilities in life, why do you fight Him? And further, since He is God, you won't win if you decide to fight Him. He owns everything. Why not work with Him and receive the goodness of a good eternal life? If you think that you are more correct than God, fix stuff rather than blaming Him without understanding what it is all about.

Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
It's, like, prehistoric! We weren't there. We aren't there now. We don't have a time viewer.
Fossils, rocks, and telescopes are all "time viewers" if you know where to look. If you ever look up at the moon, you're looking back in time 1.3 seconds. If you look up at the sun, you are looking back in time 8 and a half minutes. Do you truly doubt the power of science, even now?

Then again I'm talking to a theist, a person who probably believes dinosaur bones were planted there by god to confuse us...

Since God created the animals (including dinosaurs), and even the first people, as adults, why might He not create the whole system as though it had been ongoing forever... completely whole and "adult" just like the animals?
So you're telling me the being responsible for deciding the fate of my immortal soul... is deceiving me? Fuck your god, you better hope I don't find him after I claw my way out of Hell, or jesus is going to be spending the rest of eternity suffering on a steel cross I'll make for him out of the shattered gates of heaven.
legendary

The point isn't about looking at something and guessing that the only things that are affecting it are the things that one can see and understand. The point is about all the possible happenings that can throw accurate observation off. The point is also about all the evidences that are constantly being denied in favor of pet ideas that are based on hopes rather than reality.

The further back in time we go, the less we know for sure. Those stars that are thousands of light years away, around which astronomers build their theories of how the universe works, may be entirely gone, swallowed up by a gigantic, black-hole-like something. The only reason we don't see the same destruction that is speeding toward us might be that it is propagated slightly above the speed of light but hasn't gotten here yet.

The further away in time the scientific theories go, the less secure they are, and the more they are in the realm of science fiction. Big Bang theory is completely science fiction.

Smiley

legendary
I ask you again to produce scientific evidence to back up your position that gender identity is 100% a result of societal conditioning and not at all caused by biology.
There is such a wealth of evidence presented in Sex at Dawn, that until you read it you are woefully unprepared to even have this debate. This is the most important work on human sexuality in at least half a century (since Kinsey).

If there is such a wealth of evidence contained in your book, then you should have no problem sourcing the studies it is based on.

Again, do you care to address the lives that were destroyed because of this imposed gender reassignment?

Dr. Money And The Boy With No Penis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUTcwqR4Q4Y

Why one youtube video. Nice source TECHSHAE/s. The amount of transgender(before surgery, so your little youtube video has no basis) people below age 20 who attempt suicide is 50% according to http://www.yspp.org/about_suicide/statistics.htm

BADecker a troll? Lol! When you look at all the inconsistencies in that which is considered to be science fact, and when you look at all the scientific non-factual theories that are presented as fact to the unsuspecting public, you can see that it is much of the scientific community that is trolling.

Then there are people like you who are either trolling formally and knowingly, or else trolling without realizing what you are doing, having swallowed the science fiction part of science, hook, line and sinker.

Stop being funny and wake up to the silliness you are promoting, probably without even knowing what you are doing.

Smiley
legendary

Just grow up and fucking read it.

Might be able to take time off to read it, if I could stop laughing. I mean, the title. Sex at Dawn wouldn't be so bad. Lots of folks have sex at dawn. I mean, sometimes it is more fun at dawn. Sometimes it stimulates you for work better than 2 or 3 cups of coffee. That's not the funny part.

The funny part lies in the little words between the big "Sex at Dawn" words: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality.

It's, like, prehistoric! We weren't there. We aren't there now. We don't have a time viewer. What we have is a pile of questions about the times before written history. And here somebody comes along and tries to tell us about things that happened back in a time when nobody knows.

I'm not saying that the book isn't full of all kinds of factual, interesting, practical information. I simply don't know. But there are a million books out there to read. And, there are almost that many science fiction books out there.

Again, I am not saying that this book is science fiction. But the title! The least they could have done is given it a title that sounded a bit less like science fiction, so that somebody who was serious could feel that the book might contain something worthwhile reading.

I like science fiction, even though the greater foundational premise of most science fiction from the last 100 years or so, is completely fictional just like the sci-fi itself. Nobody knows that the foundational premise of sci-fi called evolution is true. Yet most of these books build their fictional stories on the idea that evolution is true, even though the particular story itself is fictional.

So, now we get a book that, from the title of it, sounds like it probably is based on the fictional idea of evolution. The title makes it sound like something that pseudo-scientist, sci-fi writers would write.

Ain't got time. Not interested in this kind of sci-fi. Lots of serious, factual books to read. Lots of sci-fi books more to my liking to read. Life's too short.

Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
In the past 2 or 3 months this subforum (Politics and Society) has gone to crap with content like this.  It is mostly threads on far end religious nut-jobs and bigots.  They seem to be mostly extremists.  But whatever I guess; we just need to look past them.

If you press them for truth long enough in debate, every theist becomes a troll sooner or later. There's no other way, these are men of superstition. They're certainly not going to alter their worldview when presented with compelling evidence, because that would make them men of reason, and atheists.

So giving you the name of the book isn't enough, now I'm expected to literally read the fucking book for you?

I've read dozens of your books, theists, why can you not in turn read one of mine?

Is this some strange theist logic wherein it's preferable to have reality simplified and spoonfed to you by some intermediary messeng... Ooohhhhh.

Just grow up and fucking read it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I ask you again to produce scientific evidence to back up your position that gender identity is 100% a result of societal conditioning and not at all caused by biology.
There is such a wealth of evidence presented in Sex at Dawn, that until you read it you are woefully unprepared to even have this debate. This is the most important work on human sexuality in at least half a century (since Kinsey).

Again, do you care to address the lives that were destroyed because of this imposed gender reassignment?

legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
As far as Beliathon, you will seize any opportunity to not engage in a debate, because you know you have no scientific basis for your argument, only ideological reasoning.
Spoiler: To every non-theist person reading this thread for the rest of eternity, every one of my posts here has absolutely wrecked whatever weakass theist bullshit you've been spouting.

That I have decided to stop responding to most of your bullshit does not in any way change the above reality.

Oh give it up!
I can no more give up my acuity than I can my sight or smell.

Here you are again taking the opportunity for an easy comeback to maintain the illusion you have an argument, and refusing to respond to a criticism you have no answer for. I ask you again to produce scientific evidence to back up your position that gender identity is 100% a result of societal conditioning and not at all caused by biology.

As far as Beliathon, you will seize any opportunity to not engage in a debate, because you know you have no scientific basis for your argument, only ideological reasoning.
Spoiler: To every non-theist person reading this thread for the rest of eternity, every one of my posts here has absolutely wrecked whatever weakass theist bullshit you've been spouting.

That I have decided to stop responding to most of your bullshit does not in any way change the above reality.

Oh give it up!
I can no more give up my acuity than I can my sight or smell.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

I at NO POINT used theist arguments to support any of my statements. I challenge you to back up this claim by quoting me using theist arguments.

This is just another pathetic attempt by you to not have to address the failed ideologies you spout by claiming I am just some religious nut job. I am demanding scientific studies from you, not quoting bible passages. You are so deep in your bias and religious hatred you can't even see past your own bullshit any more.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Of course you won't actually watch this because your ideology takes precedence over people committing suicide because of the trauma of non-consensual gender reassignment. Ideology always comes first with social justice warriors, even before lives. Because you wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but fuck those people who are killing themselves because of your failed and unproven ideological belief system.

Just watched the video. What a sad, depressing, and messed up situation, ruining everyone in the family's lives and even more people's too. Sad I'm glad he wanted to speak up and did in 2000 (apparently '97 based on the wiki?).
legendary

Oh give it up! The closest thing you have done to despoiling theist attitudes is to say that you have wrecked theist stuff. Some day you might attempt to come up with a little evidence that God doesn't exist that can overcome the three portals to gigantic loads of evidence in favor of the existence of God listed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. But until then, we all understand why you are really responding less or not at all. You ain't got nuthin' that comes close to standing up to reality.

Grin

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
the makers of this particular documentary knew little of journalistic diplomacy and sensitive subtlety - but a lot about tabloid sensationalism.
The fact that Tecshare can't see any distinction between those two is a strong indication of low intellectual acuity.

Sensationalism? Did you even bother to watch it? I'm sure you didn't. You are too busy judging it by its title, which is not at all sensational. It has the word penis in the title, so what.. are you in grade school? I think the title was rather a matter of fact and straight forward.

As far as Beliathon, you will seize any opportunity to not engage in a debate, because you know you have no scientific basis for your argument, only ideological reasoning. You have yet to present a scientific study backing up your claims about gender identity having no biological basis, and only something society conditions people into.

That was a nice ad hominem attack again BTW. I find some one with nothing but personal attacks and no facts is an even greater sign of "low intellectual acuity". BTW, being pedantic doesn't make anyone think you are smarter sorry.

Of course you won't actually watch this because your ideology takes precedence over people committing suicide because of the trauma of non-consensual gender reassignment. Ideology always comes first with social justice warriors, even before lives. Because you wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but fuck those people who are killing themselves because of your failed and unproven ideological belief system.
the makers of this particular documentary knew little of journalistic diplomacy and sensitive subtlety - but a lot about tabloid sensationalism.
The fact that Tecshare can't see any distinction between those two is a strong indication of low intellectual acuity.
Pages:
Jump to: