Pages:
Author

Topic: The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God - page 5. (Read 37219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I seriously believe that humanity will only be absolutely free when the whole idea of religion becomes obsolete. Once religion is banned, Humanity will be ready to have an evolution leap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
"The experience tells us that Christian lovemaking should be the most passionate, erotic, playful and super-satisfying expression of sexuality known to humankind. This is because our sexuality is a powerful gift of the Creator."

Taken from "God's Rules for Sex" (http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2008/september/18.76.html)

Those are the most essential words that testify that sex and God are in perfect harmony with each other. So the title of this thread is the most wrong thing conceptualized by the OP. No matter the different people say those words remain in mind and make every christian sure in his sexual life. I am not a believer but I am an fair person. As such I like the truth. And the truth is in above words.

The title meant that non-marital sexual relations will kill God and everything that is good, the same way the termination of pregnancy is actually doing it. It meant that too much people are not virgin at their wedding (if they even make a wedding !) ! In short, it says that the people suffer for big illness.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
I think so.

Oh, that's cute. Pretending like you think. Kids say the funniest things.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
"The experience tells us that Christian lovemaking should be the most passionate, erotic, playful and super-satisfying expression of sexuality known to humankind. This is because our sexuality is a powerful gift of the Creator."

Taken from "God's Rules for Sex" (http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2008/september/18.76.html)

Those are the most essential words that testify that sex and God are in perfect harmony with each other. So the title of this thread is the most wrong thing conceptualized by the OP. No matter the different people say those words remain in mind and make every christian sure in his sexual life. I am not a believer but I am an fair person. As such I like the truth. And the truth is in above words.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
So is this still the coolest and sexyist thread om this forum or what?

I think so.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Love that you folks are still bumpin this epic thread. Have you had your taint licked today? Cause I did, and it felt great.

Gonna get myself licked off again tomorrow, too.

Spiritu tuo conteram discipulorum Christi.

Hora aditus.

Now, now. You don't know for a fact that you are not going to die first. I don't know why I bother... you might be dead already. For sure you are dead in trespasses and sin.

Smiley
Love that you folks are still bumpin this epic thread. Have you had your taint licked today? Cause I did, and it felt great.

Gonna get myself licked off again tomorrow, too.

Hora aditus.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Beliathon and Bullshit both begin by "B."

Wink

I love free speech so it can say whatever. Also I am on its blocked list so it cannot see my posts, also fine.

This thread is such a 1st World Drama...

Smiley

legendary
Beliathon and Bullshit both begin by "B."

Wink
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

This thread is very important.

It is important for one thing. The sex will not kill God. Sex and God are not enemies. So, this can be clear and all the discussion are bullshit.

So obvious.

legendary
Activity: 1134

It is important for one thing. The sex will not kill God. Sex and God are not enemies. So, this can be clear and all the discussion are bullshit.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
Sorry, I haven't kept up with this thread. Is it safe to assume Beliathon's continued to just post memes and no actual content?
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

legendary

God loves sex. Nature's main reason for being is to multiply. If you want to kill God, stop having sex and multiply. Never having the possibility to have children is also good start...

Cool

I suppose that I don't understand what you are saying.

God can't be killed in actuality. He might be "killed" in your heart.

How do you stop having sex and still multiply? Are you talking math? Or are you talking artificial? Or did you mean stop multiplying?

None of this harms God in any way. He fixed any harm that might have come about to Himself through Jesus death and resurrection. The only harm that comes to people is when they won't accept Jesus salvation. Not having kids doesn't harm God at all.

Smiley

The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God
It simply means you cannot kill God by having sex. Also God is not a religion, but a belief you have or you don't. God can be without the existence of sex or religion.
You cannot kill God by posting a gif of gay demons in a pit. An upside down crucifix does not represent the non existence of God but rather an antithesis of the Christian religion. In both cases God still exists.

I played my part keeping this thread and it hilarious title on today's front page. Time to move to other topics...

Smiley

Oh come on. Don't go away. You are so much fun.    Cheesy
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

God loves sex. Nature's main reason for being is to multiply. If you want to kill God, stop having sex and multiply. Never having the possibility to have children is also good start...

Cool

How do you stop having sex and still multiply? Are you talking math? Or are you talking artificial? Or did you mean stop multiplying?

None of this harms God in any way. He fixed any harm that might have come about to Himself through Jesus death and resurrection. The only harm that comes to people is when they won't accept Jesus salvation. Not having kids doesn't harm God at all.

Smiley

The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God
It simply means you cannot kill God by having sex. Also God is not a religion, but a belief you have or you don't. God can be without the existence of sex or religion.
You cannot kill God by posting a gif of gay demons in a pit. An upside down crucifix does not represent the non existence of God but rather an antithesis of the Christian religion. In both cases God still exists.

I played my part keeping this thread and it hilarious title on today's front page. Time to move to other topics...

Smiley

legendary

Cool

Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Cool

legendary
Phase 1. Destroy heteronormative standards and establish equality for all sexuality. (Struggle nearing completion in most industrialized nations [sorry Russians])

A homo will be more safe in Russia, then he is in Africa, China, India, Pakistan, Middle East, Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand), and Indonesia. Russia doesn't give out death penalty for sodomy, unlike the industrialized nations such as the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Sudan, and Egypt.

And they should apply it. This is not normal for two mens to fuck together. The things has been created to be like this : 1 man + 1 woman = childrens. This is as simple as this.

Hora aditus.

You like horror movies, too?    Wink
Phase 1. Destroy heteronormative standards and establish equality for all sexuality. (Struggle nearing completion in most industrialized nations [sorry Russians])

A homo will be more safe in Russia, then he is in Africa, China, India, Pakistan, Middle East, Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand), and Indonesia. Russia doesn't give out death penalty for sodomy, unlike the industrialized nations such as the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Sudan, and Egypt.

And they should apply it. This is not normal for two mens to fuck together. The things has been created to be like this : 1 man + 1 woman = childrens. This is as simple as this.

Hora aditus.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !

Pages:
Jump to: