Pages:
Author

Topic: The Rock Trading Scam www.therocktrading.com Exchange Review fraud opinion - page 42. (Read 35929 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 217
Activity: 481
Merit: 268
That scammer wont recognize that you are the legit owner unless under very pressure or they will lose the last excuse they have to keep your money. He even confirmed he is going to keep it forever because you are refusing to comply with a verification they say isnt mandatory. What a surprise. I forgot to reward the scammer for his scamish practices of creating an alt account and paying members to post on his defense.
If you think you'll walk without punishment after all you done when I complain to the police you are delusional. Consult a good lawyer.

If you weren't scamming you wouldn't keep raising absurd suspicious about my ownership.

This won't end without as a first step my ownership is completely settled, by the passing of time without any other claim but mine plus all the irrefutable evidence I have or by your clear recognition.

These sites will be on the top google results in no time:

https://therocktradingscam.weebly.com

https://therocktradingscam.home.blog
Activity: 838
Merit: 501
Never said you are an hacker  Wink Always said we need to verify if you are the owner

So, please, procede with option 2 or 3

Thank you!!

3 possible solutions to solve your problem:

1) Fast one: Provide documents requested and, if you are the owner of the account, you'll solve it in one or 2 business days

2) Between 3 months to 6 months: Contact all the authorities you indicated and, if you are the real owner of the account, as soon as they'll provide us your identity, we will unlock your account. From our side, possible defamation lawsuit against you

3) Between 6 months and few years (italian justice timing): Keep on defaming us, wait few months before contacting authorities, contact them and as soon as they'll provide us your identity, we will most likely start a defamation lawsuit against you.

It is your choice.......  of course, if you are not the real owner of funds, all this is quite understandable.

So, regardless which point you'll decide to follow, we will get your identity in order to be compliant. As simple as that.

Thank you!

The Rock CFO just confessed publicly:

I) I won't, but they wrote that even if I sent my documents, they would still have to decide if the account was mine. They would invent another of their pretexts to say it isn't and keep my money.

II) Even if they had 100% certainty that the money is mine, they intend to keep my money FOR GOOD under the pretext that they have to be "compliant" with an invented applicable European Law that they know isn't applicable, since Directives only apply to States and not to private persons.

III) They claim wanting me to go to the italian authorities but they are threatening with a pathetic law suit if I go. Clearly, they are afraid of their authorities. They are just bluffing.

But they expect bitcoiners will believe that what they are doing isn't a scam.

They are destroying their reputation on their own.

PS. Search exceptio veritatis. And you are defaming me by saying that I'm a hacker who hacked my Rock account.

Until you recognize, clearly and without reservations, here or by email, my ownership of my money we won't have nothing meaningful to say. All evidence confirm that you are trying to scam me.

Yes, this will drag on for months, but in the end the police/criminal court will force you to return my money. So, you'll end with nothing beside all this free publicity and the jail time you'll get for fraud and embezzlement.
 3 possible solutions to solve your problem:

1) Fast one: Provide documents requested and, if you are the owner of the account, you'll solve it in one or 2 business days

2) Between 3 months to 6 months: Contact all the authorities you indicated and, if you are the real owner of the account, as soon as they'll provide us your identity, we will unlock your account. From our side, possible defamation lawsuit against you

3) Between 6 months and few years (italian justice timing): Keep on defaming us, wait few months before contacting authorities, contact them and as soon as they'll provide us your identity, we will most likely start a defamation lawsuit against you.

It is your choice.......  of course, if you are not the real owner of funds, all this is quite understandable.

So, regardless which point you'll decide to follow, we will get your identity in order to be compliant. As simple as that.

Thank you!
The Rock has other customers accusing them of being a fraud, retaining their money or of adopting bad practices. These complains have more than 3 months:

http://bittrust.org/service/the-rock-currency-exchange:
"Davide Barbieri - October 29, 2017
It's a fraud."

https://www.coinstaker.com/bitcoin-exchanges/the-rock-trading-review/
"Suffering
Only problem being when you cash out your money never arrives. Waiting for more than three weeks now. Here’s to hoping they ran into a technical issue and it will be resolved.
1  Reply Edit
1 year ago"

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/the-rock-trading/overview
"cryptorumblefish
3 months ago
Is this already closed?"

"sygma0
1 year ago
The Rock doesn't send any email notification for account creation, documents received, verification, ...
Since they don't look professional, I asked them to close my account but they said they can't delete my documents because they are handled by a third party !
This exchange sucks and will probably shutdown soon."
You know you can't invoke your TOS to justify what you are doing. On the contrary, you are breaching it.

You know you can't invoke European Law. There is none applicable.

So, as a last resort you have to raise suspicious about my ownership to try to justify this. Yes the real me has been more than 2 months without checking his Rock account or his email. Shore.

I won't login again until you release my money. I have all the data I need for the legal case. Forget about accepting any new TOS.

In a couple months more, even you will be ashamed of raising suspicions. It would confirm evidently your scam.

A business man weights rationally the risks and rewards and gives up if the first are too big. You clearly aren't one.

But not even you would risk the destruction of your reputation, the close of the Rock, a fine and imprisonment out of pure emotional stubbornness.

Therefore, Occan's razor: you planned this from the start and still are trying to get my money.

I'll go to the italian police/pubblico ministero, but I have time to do it. Do keep increasing your responsibility.

This is just starting. Keep googling The Rock Trading, soon you'll see a surprise.

Again?  Wink

It is probably the tenth time you are keeping saying the same things just to keep this chat on top.

Instead, please,  act and move on calling each single office you are indicating. At least, we will be able to verify your identity, provide your funds assuming you are the owner, and finally close your account.

So, please, keep your promises and contact the Italian authorities (all of them) asap .

or... provide us requested information

Thank you!
You should really go to the italian police, and by confirming your identity, you will sure receive back your money Smiley (without sending any ID to therocktrading)

I'll go to the Italian police, but I'll go also to the Pubblico Ministero.

http://www.giustizia.lazio.it/appello.it/base.php?sx=sx_pr.php&inf=proc_rep.php&bc=71

[email protected]

https://www.denunceviaweb.poliziadistato.it/polposta/wfintro.aspx

https://www.commissariatodips.it/area-riservata/accedi.html?sender=editsegnalazioni

I already have full evidence for all the facts for a criminal charge of fraud (truffa: article 640 of the Codice Penale italiano)

Any exchange that says clearly verification isn't mandatory, waits for a high balance on the account and then blocks covertly withdrawals without any reason, letting the customer unaware of the block keep entrapping more money with more deposits and, when he complains, blackmails him to verify against their FAQ/TOS, is a fraud and a scam. They know a few customers won't ever send their documents, so it's money in the pocket.

This is enough to get the Rock close and their owners fined and, most probably, jailed.

But when I'll go to police/Pubblico Ministero, I'll bring more clear evidence also of embezzlement (Appropriazione indebita, article 646 of the Codice Penale italiano).

This will take some more time. They will have to keep blocking my money some more time. Go on, keep digging your hole.

But with a charge of fraud AND embezzlement  it's jail time assured.

They think that when I'll go to the police/Pubblico Ministero, they will just return my money and everything will be alright, no legal sanctions to them. HAHAHAHA

I'll see them both in jail.

Since you still are promoting the Rock, I guess you still trust them (at your peril). Make them a favor, put a little sense on their heads or soon there won't be an exchange to promote.

Anyway, thanks for your post.

Exactly, I agree 100%  Smiley

Basically, there is nothing we can do unless he/she is providing requested information to us or directly to the authorities.

Of course, if the claimant is not the account owner.... well this is another story....
staff
Activity: 4200
Merit: 1202
I support freedom of choice
You should really go to the italian police, and by confirming your identity, you will sure receive back your money Smiley (without sending any ID to therocktrading)
I'm posting this on several sites.

Soon it will be on the top results every time anyone googles for Rock Trading.

It's already on the top when the search is Rock trading scam or truffa.

This is just beginning.
Sorry, while I can understand your point of view, in order to protect your interests and everybody else safety, we do need to verify your real identity before releasing your funds which are available.

Refusing to do so, it only raise our concerns about the real ownership of the account.

So, please, comply with the requests in order to solve the issue.

As an alternative, if you do not want to provide requested information to us, you may contact the Italian police and file a request.  They will request us to proceed and we will be ok because we do have the guarantee they checked your Identity which, obviously will be forwarded to us....  It only takes longer but it is your choice.

Thank you

Andrea Medri
TRT CFO

Smiley we have been around since 2011 as you can see on my profile on this chat.... I don't need to create false accounts in such a naive way....

Sorry, but security requests stays the same.

Thank you

Just quoting these posts, because they will be important on court: confirmation of the facts I articulated on the OP and a clear lie from the Rock CFO.
They still aren't aware about how much in deep trouble they are.

They should consult a lawyer to figure that out.
Activity: 481
Merit: 268

To the Rock Trading owner Andrea Medri. Its public information he signed a post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44951057
You trick people to create unverified accounts saying in your website "verification isn't mandatory" https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq.php?id=27
You wait until the user has serious money on his account and then you block his withdrawals.
But you say nothing about the block and let the user keep depositing more money for months even if your own TOS says in this case you must do "useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process" TOS point 8.4 https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3
When the user tries to withdraw his money he finally realize he cant.
When he complains you keep his money blocked and blackmail him to send his personal documents against your TOS.
You ignored all the evidence the OP showed to you that he is the owner of the account.
You ignored the other decisive evidence that he can present.
You first asked for the OPs documents then you wrote the OP didnt have to send them, but you added his money would be kept locked for "much more time". When the OP said he would expose this here you started asking again for his documents as a pretext. OP conclusion X and XI.
You confirmed the facts described on the OP here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44951057
When asked to explain why you blocked the OPs account and demanded verification in the first place you refused to answer repeatedly or gave scamish answers on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45512110
You tried to trick members of the forum by creating a new alt account to defend your acts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45560191
You are paying for members to post here defending you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46020217
You invented fake European Laws to try to justify your acts.
You refused to establish a time limit to return the money.
You clearly are trying to keep the OPs money.
Andrea Medri you are a scammer!
Just added another justification.
Paci, the second owner of the Rock Trading and CTO, is as guilty of this scam as Eliale, so he also received a new feedback.

He wrote a very suspicious email on 21 August 2018 where he told me I didn't have to send my documents, but my money would be locked for "much more time".

And he will also face criminal charges.
Seems like you are missing some informations:

1) On April 26th we moved operations from Malta to Italy and you accepted the new TOS, Privacy, AML and Risk policies. Please read it carefully.

In particular read out TOS as following:

8. AML REQUIREMENTS

1. When registering on the Website, the User is required to provide any necessary information and/or documents that TRT deems, in its sole discretion, to be suitable to maintain compliance with any law, regulation and internal policy (see the Anti-Money Laundering Policy adopted by TRT).

2. During the account verification process, the User must provide all documents that will be required. In particular, by registering an account on the Website, the user agrees to provide TRT, or another party delegated to carry out the anti-money laundering obligations imposed by law on behalf of TRT, with updated, accurate and complete information as required by the registration process, as well as to keep this information updated.

3. In the event of anomalous or not completely transparent operations on the User's account, TRT may request further information from the User, including but not limited to document authentication, and may also freeze all transactions pending the performance of the appropriate checks on the account.

4. TRT is entitled to block, suspend and close accounts of Users who have not been properly verified, notwithstanding any useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process.

5. Documents, data, photos and other information material collected during the registration and verification of an account are subject to the retention requirement that TRT has to comply with under the anti-money laundering regulations, also using the services offered by a third party provider.

6. TRT applies regular checks on user accounts also through the request to provide information on the origin of the Assets if and when expressed or converted into virtual currency or legal tender currency. In addition, TRT is entitled to block or freeze any User account, at its discretion and without prior notice, in case of suspected illegal origin of the Assets.

2) You may find AML directives at https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights/criminal-justice/anti-money-laundering-and-counter-terrorist-financing_en  Please read the 4th and the 5th  Note: AML directives are the same in Malta and Italy....... just in case you are not familiar with EU rules.

On top of the above, we do have to verify if you are the real owner of the account because, if your account has been hacked, we do care about your funds.

Thank you!

PS: We will no longer reply to this issue having already provided enough answers.  Regards

I already completely debunked this chapter 8 of your TOS as a ground for demanding verification.

Rule 1 applies only during registration. I'm registered for more than 7 years.
Rule 2 describes the verification process: doesn't create any new ground to start one and also reports it self to the "as required by the registration process" or to update information on the documents sent.
Rule 3 and 6 depends on suspicious transactions or suspicions on the illegal origin of the founds. You haven't even tried to substantiate this. Please, do try. It will be another evidence that you lie and scam.
Rule 4: Quoting my self: "applies to "Users who have not been properly verified". Not unverified users, but users who have not complete properly the verification process. Who sent fake documents or are suspects of money laundering. So, 8.4 talks about "completion of the due verification process". Completion not beginning of the verification process.
And the verification must be "due". It isn't due to unverified customers as your FAQ makes clear: Verification isn't mandatory. Since unverified customers can´t do fiat withdrawals they can't launder money. They enter with crypto and they leave with crypto, so they launder nothing."
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45001851

You quoted European directives?! You have to know that directives are only binding on State members in order to compel them to approve national legislation. They are completely irrelevant on the relations between private persons, as you well know.

The 5th Amendment (DIRECTIVE (EU) 2018/843) that also addresses virtual currency exchanges gives Italy and other members until 10 january 2020 to convert it into national law.

Invoking irrelevant European Law is another of your lies and invented pretexts to keep my money. Your post is another strong evidence of your fraudulent intentions since the start that I'll present to the Italian criminal court.

Thank you Smiley.

PS. If you are afraid to keep posting here, you can always keep using your scams of creating an alt account to post or paying forum members to do it in your behalf. I'll invoke these deceiving practices of you in court too. They confirm a pattern of behavior.
Seems like you are missing some informations:

1) On April 26th we moved operations from Malta to Italy and you accepted the new TOS, Privacy, AML and Risk policies. Please read it carefully.

In particular read out TOS as following:

8. AML REQUIREMENTS

1. When registering on the Website, the User is required to provide any necessary information and/or documents that TRT deems, in its sole discretion, to be suitable to maintain compliance with any law, regulation and internal policy (see the Anti-Money Laundering Policy adopted by TRT).

2. During the account verification process, the User must provide all documents that will be required. In particular, by registering an account on the Website, the user agrees to provide TRT, or another party delegated to carry out the anti-money laundering obligations imposed by law on behalf of TRT, with updated, accurate and complete information as required by the registration process, as well as to keep this information updated.

3. In the event of anomalous or not completely transparent operations on the User's account, TRT may request further information from the User, including but not limited to document authentication, and may also freeze all transactions pending the performance of the appropriate checks on the account.

4. TRT is entitled to block, suspend and close accounts of Users who have not been properly verified, notwithstanding any useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process.

5. Documents, data, photos and other information material collected during the registration and verification of an account are subject to the retention requirement that TRT has to comply with under the anti-money laundering regulations, also using the services offered by a third party provider.

6. TRT applies regular checks on user accounts also through the request to provide information on the origin of the Assets if and when expressed or converted into virtual currency or legal tender currency. In addition, TRT is entitled to block or freeze any User account, at its discretion and without prior notice, in case of suspected illegal origin of the Assets.

2) You may find AML directives at https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights/criminal-justice/anti-money-laundering-and-counter-terrorist-financing_en  Please read the 4th and the 5th  Note: AML directives are the same in Malta and Italy....... just in case you are not familiar with EU rules.

On top of the above, we do have to verify if you are the real owner of the account because, if your account has been hacked, we do care about your funds.

Thank you!

PS: We will no longer reply to this issue having already provided enough answers.  Regards

Truly demolish summary to the Rock trading. Thanks.

I'm still in contention mode. This isn't yet an all means war. Perhaps they will realize that my money doesn't justify ending in jail, getting the Rock license revoked and paying a fine.

But it seems inevitable that I'll give them both (Paci is in this too: actually it was him who wrote I didn't have to send my documents but they would keep my money much more time, but with eliale agreement) negative feedback and post their pics, names and other information on the investigation board under vile big capital letters.

Sorry but, we cannot by European laws bypass AML/KYC compliance rules. Also, in you specific case, we do have to verify if you are the real owner of the account for your protection (if you are the real owner)

Thank you

By invoking European Law you just confessed publicly:

I) Something that is obvious, that your TOS/FAQ don't allow you to do what you are doing.

II) That you have been operating outside of European Law, by allowing unverified accounts for years.

The Italian criminal court is going to love this.

Thank you.

PS. You have new feedback.

Your invocation of European Law is completely bogus. You know nothing about it. Just a pretext to keep my money.

Next: Post this on Reddit.
Pages:
Jump to: