Pages:
Author

Topic: The Rock Trading Scam www.therocktrading.com Exchange Review fraud opinion - page 43. (Read 35925 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 501
Truly demolish summary to the Rock trading. Thanks.

I'm still in contention mode. This isn't yet an all means war. Perhaps they will realize that my money doesn't justify ending in jail, getting the Rock license revoked and paying a fine.

But it seems inevitable that I'll give them both (Paci is in this too: actually it was him who wrote I didn't have to send my documents but they would keep my money much more time, but with eliale agreement) negative feedback and post their pics, names and other information on the investigation board under vile big capital letters.

Sorry but, we cannot by European laws bypass AML/KYC compliance rules. Also, in you specific case, we do have to verify if you are the real owner of the account for your protection (if you are the real owner)

Thank you
Activity: 653
Merit: 217
Truly demolish summary to the Rock trading. Thanks.

I'm still in contention mode. This isn't yet an all means war. Perhaps they will realize that my money doesn't justify ending in jail, getting the Rock license revoked and paying a fine.

But it seems inevitable that I'll give them both (Paci is in this too: actually it was him who wrote I didn't have to send my documents but they would keep my money much more time, but with eliale agreement) negative feedback and post their pics, names and other information on the investigation board under vile big capital letters.
Activity: 481
Merit: 268
To the Rock Trading owner Andrea Medri. Its public information he signed a post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44951057
You trick people to create unverified accounts saying in your website "verification isn't mandatory" https://support.therocktrading.com/kb/faq.php?id=27
You wait until the user has serious money on his account and then you block his withdrawals.
But you say nothing about the block and let the user keep depositing more money for months even if your own TOS says in this case you must do "useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process" TOS point 8.4 https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3
When the user tries to withdraw his money he finally realize he cant.
When he complains you keep his money blocked and blackmail him to send his personal documents against your TOS.
You ignored all the evidence the OP showed to you that he is the owner of the account.
You ignored the other decisive evidence that he can present.
You first asked for the OPs documents then you wrote the OP didnt have to send them, but you added his money would be kept locked for "much more time". When the OP said he would expose this here you started asking again for his documents as a pretext. OP conclusion X and XI.
You confirmed the facts described on the OP here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44951057
When asked to explain why you blocked the OPs account and demanded verification in the first place you refused to answer repeatedly or gave scamish answers on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45512110
You tried to trick members of the forum by creating a new alt account to defend your acts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45560191
You are paying for members to post here defending you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46020217
You refused to establish a time limit to return the money.
You clearly are trying to keep the OPs money. Andrea Medri you are a scammer!
Enjoy your new feedback. Op give him negative feedback too https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/eliale-35172
I understand your point, but TRT has the right to force KYC if your account looks suspicious. I'm sure they do not need to tell you what exactly was suspicious.

What a load of crap. I bet the Rock exchange paid you to post this trash here. You havent post anything on the scam board for almost 1 year and suddenly you had an urge to post this trash defending scammers. Accepting being paid for supporting scammers can cost you on your reputation.
I guess it was god almighty who told you that they have the right to block accounts they think are suspicious without the need to justify the suspicion, even 7 year old accounts like mine.

Because their TOS and FAQ say the contrary: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45001851

In practical terms, this means you argue they can block accounts freely. Who cares for TOS.

But don't you stop there: please do argue they also have a divine right
to block the account for months without even informing me that they did that and, above all, a divine right to keep my money.

Of course, this isn't suspicious. What is suspicious is refusing to give my documents to people who breached their personal assurances that they wouldn't do this and breach their own TOS/FAQ.

"TRT = scam is just a lie"
I guess you know that as a fact. You must know them very well.

But try your luck, put your money where your fingers are: make a huge deposit on the The Rock Trading and let's see what happens.

And don't forget to give them a copy of your documents too.

But don't take too much time to do this, because they might end in jail and the Rock will end up close.

Every scam exchange announces clearly that verification isn't mandatory, blocks the account without any reason, refuses to explain the block, starts demanding verification, keeps asking more and more documents and in the end rejects them all and keep the money.

And the victim can't do much, because they can use their documents on a criminal way as retaliation.

I won't follow this path.

Anyway, thanks for bumping this thread, because this is all about facts: they speak for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127
I understand your point, but TRT has the right to force KYC if your account looks suspicious. I'm sure they do not need to tell you what exactly was suspicious.

So this way you wont get any money back.
It just makes you more suspicious.

Instead you should find out with what minimum of documents you can withdraw your money/coins. And you can ask for special ways to confirm your identity. Maybe in italy are official identity businesses where you can confirm your identity without sending your documents directly to therocktrading.

Do this or forget the money, since even court might decide against you.

And yes, trade at decentralized exchanges instead, eg. the new "Ethfinex Trustless" https://blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-ethfinex-trustless-2f7390955fe0

btw:
TRT = scam is just a lie (in case you wrote/will write this anywhere). Whenever you warn anyone, you have to add that this is only true for unverified customers. But similiar things also happend to all bittrex and to all poloniex customers, so you can't avoid it at centralized exchanges.
Great summary.

Thanks again for your support r34tr783tr78.

Googling for Rock Trading or www.therocktrading.com and truffa or scam shows this page on the top results, even on first place.
You said you may freely block customers accounts.
You blocked a customer account.
An account with serious money.
You refused several times to explain way you blocked the customers account.
You blocked the withdrawals from the account for months and said nothing about it to the customer.
You started demanding verification for no reason against what you say on your website.
You rejected all evidence of ownership sent by the customer with no reason.
You are keeping the money without establishing any time limit.
You even created an alt to try to trick everyone reading this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45497603
Only scammers act this way. You cant keep the OPs money under the artifice that he might be an hacker after the evidence he has. If you dont at a minimum post a time limit when you are going to release his money if no one claims it with better evidence I'm giving you negative feedback.
You think this will be just a complaint to the police: that you will release my funds and everything will be alright.

Right now you would pay at the very least a huge fine for covertly blocking my funds for months and leaving me unaware of the situation, making new deposits and trades.

Only this act is a clear breach of your own TOS, which says that on a case of a block you will do "useful efforts by TRT to contact the User and urge the completion of the due verification process" (point 8.4: https://www.therocktrading.com/en/service_terms/3 )

But it's also a blatant fraud, because you mislead me to think that everything was alright in order that I would keep doing deposits, trading and paying fees, even if you knew my money was already trapped.

You are betting I won't go to the police: you wrote they will forward your information to us. This means "we will get your information in the end if you go to the police. If you don't want this, you can't go to the police".

My information will be judicial secret, they won't forward it to you. You will just be scared as hell and will release my funds immediately. You won't ever get my documents.

You are trying to keep my money while trying to prepare for a police case at the same time.

You are the ones doing a criminal act: holding illegally my funds. The burden of evidence to justify this will be on you.

I know going to the police will take months. I'm making my criminal case. I will call your bluff, but when I'll go to the police, I'll go with the certain that you will end in jail.

As time goes by, your pretext that I might not be the owner of the account becomes even more ridiculous. If I wasn't the owner, the real me would have appeared already claiming the account with all the information and evidence I have.

In the meantime, the bitcoin community is becoming aware about what the Rock Trading exchange and you do and will do to customers.

Time is on my side. Rest assure, you will pay heavily for this when i go to the police.
I have no doubts that I will have to go to the Italian Police. They can rest assure, I will.

Please, do so in order to solve the problem.  At least they'll contact us, forward your information and we will be glad to release your funds.

Thank you!
I have no doubts that I will have to go to the Italian Police. They can rest assure, I will.

They are betting I have something to hide. They are wrong. 

I certainly won't trust them my documents and I know it would be pointless to send them. They aren't doing this to get my documents. They will simple invent another pretext to keep the money.

But I would be willing to send my documents to any trustworthy moderator of the forum.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Smiley we have been around since 2011 as you can see on my profile on this chat.... I don't need to create false accounts in such a naive way....

Sorry, but security requests stays the same.

Thank you

You are acting on an even more scamish way than this scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4980334.40
Both say you may freely block customers accounts.
Both blocked a customer account.
In both cases accounts with serious money.
Both refuse to explain way you blocked the customers account.
But you Rock Trading blocked the account for months and said nothing about it to the customer.
Both started demanding verification for no reason.
Both refused all evidence of ownership sent with no reason.
Both are keeping the money without any time limit.
But you Rock Trading founder even created an alt to try to trick everyone reading this thread.
 Smiley we have been around since 2011 as you can see on my profile on this chat.... I don't need to create false accounts in such a naive way....

Sorry, but security requests stays the same.

Thank you
I think the reason most people haven't posted in this thread is because they see you throwing your toys while there is a simple solution.

Give them the identification they are requesting and you get the crypto.

I can only see two reasons that you would not give them ID

1) You don't want to (Maybe because it is illicit earnings or tax dodging)

2) You can't (It either isn't your account , you gave a fake identity in the first place or live in a country that  is excluded by their TOS)

It doesn't make them a scammer.

as simple as that....

Quoting yourself, trying to fool your customers and the community...

You created this alt account TycheChi two days ago to post here this rubbish.

At least try to make a better fake and post again here with your alt account saying he isn't an alt.
yes, I agree with you. It is quite suspicious you do not want to provide us information requested in consideration of the amount involved......

will see.

You think this is funny? That you can do what you want with the accounts of the people whose money you hold without having to explain your acts? You have another opportunity to show your reasons to block the OP withdrawals without saying anything to him and start asking for his papers when he complained. If you keep refusing to answer you can count with some feedback from me. Only scammers block accounts with no reason.

No, it is not funny...

No reasons? Prtecting funds of the account owner is a very important reason for us. As a matter of fact it is the most important.... 

And you keep refusing to answer what were the facts that made you block the OPs account and demand his verification. Your answer means nothing. What made you think that the funds on the OP account needed your protection by establishing a withdrawal block? Your reiterated refusal to answer this decisive question is adding to the growing suspicious about the real goal of your acts! I wont ask again.
I think the reason most people haven't posted in this thread is because they see you throwing your toys while there is a simple solution.

Give them the identification they are requesting and you get the crypto.

I can only see two reasons that you would not give them ID

1) You don't want to (Maybe because it is illicit earnings or tax dodging)

2) You can't (It either isn't your account , you gave a fake identity in the first place or live in a country that  is excluded by their TOS)

It doesn't make them a scammer.

as simple as that....

An account created today that defends what the Rock Exchange is doing and completely ignores the main facts: you are an alt of eliale/The Rock exchange.

An honest exchange:
I) Doesn’t block all withdrawals without justification.
II) Doesn’t block the withdrawals for months without informing the customer.
III) Doesn’t blackmail their customers to send documents against their TOS/FAQ and keeps their money indefinitely.

I don’t send them my documents because I know it will be completely useless. They will invent another pretext to keep my money. Because my money is the only relevant issue for them.

Why don't you send me your personal documents? I'm not the one who is holding illegaly money. I deserve more trust than you.

And by the way, why have you blocked your address and other professional details on the registration of your website after 2012?

But Paci address is still publicly available.

This is just starting… everyone will know what you are doing:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-rock-trading-wwwtherocktradingcom-scam-truffa-broglio-opinioni-recensioni-5025233
Pages:
Jump to: