Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 3. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
I think that very soon we will see the formation of a large bullish trend in the market and most of the coins will start to grow.
It looks as if the price of Bitcoin could go on an upward direction someday.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
I think that very soon we will see the formation of a large bullish trend in the market and most of the coins will start to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 08, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
I'm thinking that this is another good news which however would not affect cryptocurrency movement so hardly that we will become seeing a bull-run. So many things are happening any yet we're at the same place.
It is still too early for the bulls to pick up and even if there would be a bull moment anytime soon, it would simply be a short one before we may end up seeing the final leg and may be some consolidation before the trend eventually gets to change in the long term direction. Bull market is still a bit far now and anyone trying to consider it any moment now will likely get disappointed. I believe in the future anyway and that is what counts.

I just checked in bittrex exchange and I am seeing most of major altcoins are bleeding along with bitcoin. Yesterday bitcoin was trading above $7000 levels but now it is trading below $6500 levels and altcoins are suffering regardless of bitcoin is trading up or down.
Activity: 582
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 06, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
I'm thinking that this is another good news which however would not affect cryptocurrency movement so hardly that we will become seeing a bull-run. So many things are happening any yet we're at the same place.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
it's great to pump a cryptocurrency on the market, it must be like that.
there must be lots of news for cryptocurrency as the market returns green.

especially Coinbase, who has enormous financial strength.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
thanks man. that is really good news for us. we can hope in the coming future of incoming funds and projects in ICO's.I hope in the coming months it might happen. the bull run
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
August 05, 2018, 04:45:19 AM
Lol what happened to bull market? its going down again just stop spreading fut and use bitcoin as much as you can.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 04:42:40 AM
Right now is an ideal opportunity when the green market is back, which is the reason numerous individuals still trust that the market is developing once more, they are sitting tight for this minute and now they should hold the great cost.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 23, 2018, 12:22:43 AM
no yet i think, but too many signs and  signals for a coming bull market. i hope it will occur soon. because my holdings are too much in sickness stage.  major currency like bitcoin and ethereum showing volatility event.   

I would rather say it is all mixed signals right now considering how the market has been for a while and how patterns have been rendered useless in a very short term as it moves downward.
For instance, a lot of people are expecting a head and shoulder formation now but the truth is no one can tell exactly if this formation would end up playing out as expected except to wait to see. The price action looks good, but at this stage, I would better be very careful before jumping into the market at any point.

Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 09:26:19 PM
Yes, more and more formal funds are entering the market. More regulation has made the cryptocurrency field more and more formalized. This is a good signal, and the market has been bearish for a long time. The purpose of the whale has been reached. I think It’s time to enter the bull market.
yes now this market is experiencing reforestation and thus we are now just waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices back because the market is in the recovery period therefore from now on we are waiting for all back and can benefit

the possibility is so because now there are still many people who invest in Altcoin and wait for market prices rebounded because the market is still up and down, therefore I am sure if the market price will soon return to the bull and could benefit again because many people are waiting for market prices and altcoin back

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 09:24:34 PM
That’s one of the best news so far this year. It’s really good to hear some good news that can help motivate and give the people high hopes. Most of the people in crypto still hoping for the time of the great increase. Still, we can’t exactly say when the market will totally recover, but this is a good start. I’ll just keep on holding my coins until they are fit to be sold.
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 09:01:21 PM
I still doubt that this will be the beginning of the increase. We must expect that the market will fall again and we should be prepared for it. For now, keep selling if you're after a bigger profit. Probably, continuous improvement will start in the last quarter of this year as happened last year
Activity: 121
July 22, 2018, 08:31:21 PM
As long as someone invests in cryptocurrencies, no matter what way to invest, it shows that cryptocurrencies do have real value. The composition of the bull market is that thousands of institutions or whales invest. I think this day will come soon.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
There has been good signs in the recent past, with a slight pump even bringing in some excitements, however, let not be too excited just yet, The bull run will come in the long run, this might just be a preparation to it
Slight pump, probably it is. The way i see it, very hard now to predict the market now. But that is the way cryptocurrency should be, unpredictable. Unpredictability will make someone rich and another person poor. Bottom line here is never trust the market, make you own judgement.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 07:53:42 PM
Many big reputable companies are now keying into cryptocurrency per se. The recent one is Samsung now accepting cryptocurrency in it's stores in places like Estonia, this simply tells us that we are on a ride for the bull season hopefully we are not all wrong.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 07:49:10 PM
That's a very good news but i don't that will be the start of the BULL again there are still so many people that are still selling their bitcoin as well as their altcoins due to the FUDS of other people they influenced those people who don't know much in cryptocurrency. But I am still hoping for a good result of it.
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
 There has been good signs in the recent past, with a slight pump even bringing in some excitements, however, let not be too excited just yet, The bull run will come in the long run, this might just be a preparation to it
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:47:39 PM
It's the good news that i am waiting all year long but should i never doubt it already or just go with the current flow and enjoy what we have now? I know how it feels when you think that market is recovering and will soon fully recover but all of the sudden it went down again after a couple of days.
Activity: 188
July 22, 2018, 07:47:22 PM
There is much good news are coming in bitcoin, That's why Bitcoin is growing gradually. This is not the only reason to start the upcoming bull run. Some financial industries invested in bitcoin millions of Dollar, Samsung officially announced they will accept crypto payment and Coinbase business. Much good rumor is spreading about bitcoin. So, we can see the bull run within a few months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 07:26:42 PM
I really want to believe in the beginning of the growth of the crypto-currency market. Only we have already come across this trick several times. I do not want to be deceived again.
Pages:
Jump to: