Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 4. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 22, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
The start of a bull run might come by the approval of ETF by SEC, and it is expected to happen next month, if that scales through then, we will see a bull run but if not, bear will worse.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
July 22, 2018, 07:39:34 PM
Most of the cryptos' market value recently have jumped from being down at the beginning of this year. But I still doubt that this would be already the start of the increase. We should expect that the market will again fall and we should be ready for it. For now, continue selling if you are aiming for bigger profit. Maybe, the continuous increase will start at the last quarter of this year as what happened last year so just wait and be calm for now.
I also think that this is not the start of a bull run yet.We can see the price had increased a little but it only stops there.And maybe any moment from now it will still fall its price.So it would be safe to keep on holding our coins and wait for the perfect time for the real bull run to start.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Most of the cryptos' market value recently have jumped from being down at the beginning of this year. But I still doubt that this would be already the start of the increase. We should expect that the market will again fall and we should be ready for it. For now, continue selling if you are aiming for bigger profit. Maybe, the continuous increase will start at the last quarter of this year as what happened last year so just wait and be calm for now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 07:30:58 PM
That is some superb news right there. Thanks for pointing it out op. Feels good to hear such good news among the plethora of bad news that has been affecting the cryptocurrency market for quite sometime recently. I strongly feel that Coinbase accepting institutional deposits will help the crypto market in a big way and this itself could trigger a bull market which I expect will kick off sometime in August. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and I urge everyone to ignore the FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio instead.

Agreed. It really feels so much better hearing from someone who's been in crypto long enough, to talk about how market is going bullish right now. For sure things are getting better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 22, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
I beleive in start of bull market with CBOE's ETF approval - BTC price will go to the moon and beat ATH till the end of 2018. Are you agree?
Activity: 103
July 22, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
I think 6k - this will be the start for the bull market and you will see by the end of the year 15k-25k dollars for bitcoin. Many people have sold all the coins and are holding fiat money or usdt for purchase on the green market
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:18:52 PM
If BTC dominance goes down then alts will moon
I need that to happen lol
btw I hope I can catch a nice time to cashout like Charlie sold all of his LTC at ATH before. smart guy
Not really. Last year, we saw how even when BTC at the all-time high, altcoins still enjoy some uptrend.
Activity: 686
July 22, 2018, 03:28:59 PM
May be. But not sure. Market of crypto is not so easy to predict. But this is true that market will start its bull run soon. Market may go to opposite of bull run. But that is not the end. It will back soon, May be started.      
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
btw I hope I can catch a nice time to cashout like Charlie sold all of his LTC at ATH before. smart guy
I also think that first some altcoins should grow strongly, and only then I expect strong growth of bitcoin. But of course there is a possibility that they can deceive everyone and bitcoin can even start growing at these levels!
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
aug will be deciding factor for cryptocurrencies market we can expect market react to news and positive happening on crypto so we can see bull run happening
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
In my opinion Yes, and this news comes out all the more. The market is preparing for a bullish rally. Wait, it won't be long.
Activity: 111
July 20, 2018, 12:52:04 PM
We are nowhere near the start of a bull market yet, I have lost count of the number of false starts we have seen as each time the climb above $9,300 has been deflated. I think we will be waiting around until the end of 2018 or even into early 2019 before we see a proper recovery set in.

True.. In addition to do that, you would notice that the price of the whole crypto market is very unstable still. I would recommend being still st this moment be neutral. For all we know, this could jusst be a pump
Activity: 571
July 20, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
I think that the growth will begin in early August and is likely to grow significantly only from September to January this year.
Activity: 242
July 20, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 20, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
It's not. I thought that the real reason behind the recent bullrun is about the market has been seeing the end of bearish trend. This is totally pegging to the trend of crypto. Remember there is a lot of manipulation to the market and that's enough to make a good news become worthless.
like what he/she said the real reason behind the recent bullrun is about the market has been seeing the end of bearish trend. And pegging to the trend of crypto. And also yes it is awaited event in crypto industry.
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
It would be a very great news for all of us) I hope that we could see 20K for BTC again very soon

yes!...this is the much awaited event in crypto industry!..everybody are so happy to have this bullrun, it will benefited everyone of us....
Activity: 588
July 20, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
In the last days, we can see how the bitcoin schedule is moving fiercely, which rose not so long ago, but the market does not react to bitcoine prices? Why? Why do not altcoins rise in price? Because the price of bitcoin has risen without thoroughness.
Activity: 77
July 20, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
Market is looking good right now. Let's see what happens in the next few months.

It looks a little better. We still need a lot of volume to come back.
This interval of the price going back up reminds me of last year though which could make the next few months age very well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 20, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
It is possible that we have seen the bottom and now everything is consolidating and slowly moving upwards. I have hope for the next few months.
Activity: 131
July 20, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
If you feel the bull market now, it will be too short from the last round. Now you can set it slowly. Maybe pay attention to some potential money. It's going to be unexpected in the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: