Pages:
Author

Topic: The start of bull market? - page 7. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
In my opinion that is a good signal while the market is bearish. I believe this is the beginning of the recovery cycle, we still need more information, signal to influence the market to attract more investment funds or whales involved in the transaction. Because the market is really gloomy, the daily trading volume is not big enough to pull the market up.
yes, I do not know what makes such a bleak market, there is only a slight increase but is exposed to another storm, this leads to doubts whether later year-end market conditions could be better than last year's end
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
I'd like to start looking at how bulls will move prices up, I've already begun to forget what it's like, it's been more than 6 months with such falls, I'm very upset with what's happening now. We have nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 11, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
great new, the price of BTC go up for 2 days, keep stay far away support line, I think it's the start of bull market, hope It will last long

Market is Volatile, price movement is very unpredictable at this time, The good news, at least Bitcoin remains stable with good fundamentals, support system are in place, the market structure still stable, the down stream of the Bitcoin price as posted in the market still accompanied by minimal increase on Bitcoin price value. this simply indicate that Bitcoin still stable even with the ups and down on the price value on the market. i am optimistic that Bitcoin will break the resistance on the market and goes ups again. Yes, the Bull run is just in the corner...hold on guys...good luck..
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 11, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
Interesting article... But I would anyway be careful with this, because we had so many of experience like that when everybody were bouncing and telling that we are in the bull market, and then after a few days everything would die again.
Your prediction has now been realized. The green market in the past few days has once again fallen back to the original point in today. The situation we are facing now is that it cannot be maintained after the price rises. It will fall again soon.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 11, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

I think the big factor in bull run catalyst is the announcement of CBOE. Friday, August 10th is the day the SEC will announce if they will approve the Bitcoin ETF from CBOE or not, so mark your calendars people because this is gonna be HUGE. Please refer the full article here: https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-cboebzx-2018-040/cboebzx2018040.htm

If approved, next bull run will be legit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
In my opinion that is a good signal while the market is bearish. I believe this is the beginning of the recovery cycle, we still need more information, signal to influence the market to attract more investment funds or whales involved in the transaction. Because the market is really gloomy, the daily trading volume is not big enough to pull the market up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
Interesting article... But I would anyway be careful with this, because we had so many of experience like that when everybody were bouncing and telling that we are in the bull market, and then after a few days everything would die again.
You are right, it's too early to talk about the recovery of the crypto currency market, because the situation is changing very quickly, and within a few hours, prices may fall again. I would very much like to see the growth trend continue.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
July 11, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
It will take long time for BTC to climb back to 20k, but we will get there.
Now we just need a firm indication of bull run and everyone in hop in, that make the price surged.
Now we just wait...
My prediction is bull run may come Q1/2019.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 11, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
Maybe the started of bull if have some big money coming up in the cryptocurrency or is going start a bull in this month of december just like in the past years a cryptocurrency was running into a high prices of all coins in the market.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
I think that it's only make little pump. The bull market start when the whale invest and it make many investor believe and trust Crypto again and the market will start bull again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
July 11, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
hope that this time we can see a bull market soon, we need it .
Activity: 21
July 11, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
Now is the time when the green market is back, which is why many people still believe that the market is growing again, they are waiting for this moment and now they should hold the good price.
Activity: 476
July 10, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
That is some superb news right there. Thanks for pointing it out op. Feels good to hear such good news among the plethora of bad news that has been affecting the cryptocurrency market for quite sometime recently. I strongly feel that Coinbase accepting institutional deposits will help the crypto market in a big way and this itself could trigger a bull market which I expect will kick off sometime in August. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and I urge everyone to ignore the FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio instead.
Totally agree with you. I'm looking forward to, like many readers of this topic, when the market of crypto-currencies again "turns green".
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 09, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
Coinbase custody is very good news. Also, there are crypto ETFs in approval process with SEC and any approved ETFs will help the  crypto bull by making it easy to buy.
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
I don't understand why people get so dismissive with posts like this. Markets are largely based on emotions. If people believe the market is rebounding and we start seeing more and more people say the same thing, then the market will rebound. It's the same reason FUD even if 100% fake can have a negative effect. The more positivity that is portrayed, the greater the changes for a bull market. Also these are just no-name bloggers saying these things. It's major players in the game who are making these claims. We have had a solid couple of weeks. I'd say we are allowed some optimism going forward.
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
That is some superb news right there. Thanks for pointing it out op. Feels good to hear such good news among the plethora of bad news that has been affecting the cryptocurrency market for quite sometime recently. I strongly feel that Coinbase accepting institutional deposits will help the crypto market in a big way and this itself could trigger a bull market which I expect will kick off sometime in August. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and I urge everyone to ignore the FUDers and focus on improving your portfolio instead.

I can say its a start going to bullish market. Hoping that it will continue till the end of this year. Its a good sign that investor keep on coming that means they that market will kick in again. So goodluck guys just keep on holding your coins because time comes you will enjoy all the patience and waiting you did.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 09:19:52 PM
You wish. The market is at low stable with increment and decrement of +-10%. I wouldn't say it's another bull market, but if the market reached about +20%, hopefully it'll go on a bull run.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
July 09, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

I think it will not affect the current market to have a bull run. The market needs billion in order to recover from this dip. It is very hard to conclude in this current market.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 09:10:11 PM
I want to say if I wanted it all could happen because more and more positive news would be better, and also many people started investing in cryptocurrency when they were confident that the market would only grow. And positive news helps people to believe that the market will only grow. So It will definitely work hard to keep an eye on it, so it will definitely get better.

Pages:
Jump to: